• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rocket League |OT| Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket-Powered Battle-Cars

Status
Not open for further replies.

rafaelr

since the patch i sometimes can´t choose anything in the end of game menu, forcing me to wait 45secs or close the game...anyone else with this problem?

Putosaure

So good.

b3HDSC9.jpg

Salsa

think the patch came with a shadows / lighting issue ive seen in some other games before

cyObqrd.jpg

kU6vbgi.jpg

much more noticeable in motion. both x and y lines that move around with you

Salsa

Takumi still king

and im not a huge fan of the new boosts

I basically paid $3.99 for the deal with it glasses and no regretsssssssssss

AcridMeat

Banned
It's the SARPBC theme song :)

I'm still undecided. I do like the scarab, but the hitboxes felt noticeably different. Probably placebo due to visual footprint.
Scarab is nuts. I was making a lot more deflection/aerial plays but missing super easy balls with it which frustrated me. Switched to the other one, which I like.

Deal with it glasses are the best addition. At least until the 21st.

Rocking the team flag. Nice to see people going with the pink blue combo also. I usually try to make the ugliest car I can but I am looking forward to spotting a random with the flag.

PkNOCKP.jpg

Coliseum at dusk is so much more refreshing. The previous one was so bright it was painful. This one has such a pleasant vibe. It almost makes the map feel anew and I'm way more likely to play on it now.
I did, and I feel weird about it. Flags are too thin in general. Will still keep it though.
Simulating on cloth that has thickness always leads to weird issues like self penetration. Never used Unreal before but the work around I've used in the past would probably add a lot of complications.

AcridMeat

Banned
I really like the new night train station.
Simulating on cloth that has thickness always leads to weird issues like self penetration. Never used Unreal before but the work around I've used in the past would probably add a lot of complications.
Oh yeah I'm not saying they should be physically altered. I meant aesthetically a flag is too thin for my taste, not these particular ones. That's why I like the heart and skull, rounded shapes.

Dr Prob

Banned
since the patch i sometimes can´t choose anything in the end of game menu, forcing me to wait 45secs or close the game...anyone else with this problem?

Yeah, that happened occasionally even before the patch when you would unlock something at the end of a round (flags etc.).

Scarab is nuts. I was making a lot more deflection/aerial plays but missing super easy balls with it which frustrated me. Switched to the other one, which I like.

Had sort of the opposite experience; making some shots at odd angles but couldn't do much in the air. Probably just takes some getting used to. Something about using it is fun though, so goofy.

Coliseum at dusk is so much more refreshing. The previous one was so bright it was painful. This one has such a pleasant vibe. It almost makes the map feel anew and I'm way more likely to play on it now.

Looks really cool, only strange thing is that there doesn't seem to be any crowd noise despite the egg people still bopping around up there in the stands. Don't know how they operate though, maybe they bop even when sleeping.

I really like the new night train station.

ayy

Looks really cool, only strange thing is that there doesn't seem to be any crowd noise despite the egg people still bopping around up there in the stands. Don't know how they operate though, maybe they bop even when sleeping.

Egg people from the country are very reserved and respectful.

Grinchy

Banned
Wow, the scarab feels insanely weird to me. It has to be all mental, right? I don't think I can play with it, though.

Zippy feels good, though. And the night stages look awesome.

Lazulic

scarab feels great to me, so free moving. this is coming from someone who used the takumi for the past month which is also a small car, so if youre coming to it from using a bigger car it might be weird.

Scarab definitely feels weird to me so far. Clunky and somehow heavy in flight, like flying with Sweettooth, which makes no sense given its size but there you go. Other new car seems fine but no threat to Dominus as my favorite.

Looking forward to the Delorean like everyone else :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom