• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rocket League |OT| Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket-Powered Battle-Cars

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forums are shakier than I thought :( They were working perfectly for a minute or two so I got excited.

Edit: soz. Blame me when we can't play for a month, guys.

RoadHazard

Gold Member
bump em up to pro, do a 9 week season. feel inferior. if not inferior enough, bump to all star

Eh. I first did a 9-week rookie 3v3 season, absolutely smashed it of course (so many aces!). Cranked it up to pro 2v2, had a little trouble at first as I was adjusting to them being more aggressive, but still won the championship rather comfortably in the end. Then did a 1v1 season, utterly destroyed it. First time ever playing this game. All-star here I come!

Really looking forward to facing real players.

(Got 3-4 hours of sleep tonight because I stayed up playing this too late. Thanks, Psyonix!)

Steiner84

All 26 hours. Multiple times.
if that was all, then good job psyonix. For NA you technically still had the servers running on July 7th! :)

now hand dave that loaf of bread!

Mechazawa

Yeah I'm not finding a match either.

Killing time with Rocket League soundtrack, which is, what the fuck, amazing? Why doesn't this play during matches?

Werd

I was just about to comment on the music too, hadn't really heard any of it playing vs the PC. The track that's playing while searching is nice.

Steiner84

All 26 hours. Multiple times.
Yeah I'm not finding a match either.

Killing time with Rocket League soundtrack, which is, what the fuck, amazing? Why doesn't this play during matches?

was wondering the same.

its on spotify. Run spotify app and let the soundtrack run in background while playing.
its heaven!
soundtrack is absolutely amazing!

Whenever games have edm soundtracks, they get a bunch of praise, but then whenever I see edm get mentioned outside the context of a game soundtrack, it gets a bunch of hate. What the

JambiBum

For anyone not able to find a match that is searching the US servers, try searching EU. I couldn't find any when I was only searching US but when I added in EU I found a game. Ping was like 130 but at least I was playing.

Leunam

Played two games online and made killer goals in each. This is a game I know I'll be coming back to over and over for months.

WiCkEd_Co

Good Job working on the problem, and for the haters,

img_thing_picsay.jpg

So I let my buddy play this while I was making dinner, this guy never plays vids. Just drinks with me and watches me play nhl15 usually. I couldn't get him off my ps4! (It's all good I'll play tomorrow when I'm sober and not look like a idiot)

Vaga

One question for devs: I keep bouncing around between cars so is there a posibility to save the set of cosmetic items I choose for each car so that it doesn't get lost every time I switch?

bender

What time is it?
Hat Trick in my first ranked matched and a win. To be fair, I also scored one goal for the other team as well. :(

M.W.

My tip; don't always jump into the ball to try and score. Just running into it will prove better sometimes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom