• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rocket League |OT| Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket-Powered Battle-Cars

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone find any "ideal" FOV settings? i toyed around with it a little bit but im not sure if I like it better or if I should just stick to default.

With these settings, I find that I'm 2x the player than I ever was on default.

Camera Shake: Off
Camera FOV: 110
Camera Height: 100.00
Camera Angle: -3.00
Camera Distance: 230.00
Camera Stiffness: 0.70
Camera Swivel Speed: 3.20

Taken from this post: http://www.psyonix.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=33&t=11460&p=223144&hilit=camera+settings#p223144

Maddrical

That I can't change it to four or three minutes. I should've been more specific

It would be good to have the option to do so in private matches & such, yeah. The more options the better! Even a "best-to-x" mode would be good, though I haven't played the game yet so I don't know if that mode exists.

Hasney

Private matches are stealing all the servers as they come online, it's making MM very slow.

Would there be a possibility of opening up the server code at some point and letting people run their own dedicated servers? Obviously this is launch rush, but just in case it sustains it.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Nobody knows.
Time to experiment
kttcolidemonic

Man, the servers are back up and that's great but some of the lag in these matches is horrible. Fantastic game but I hope they sort the lag out (And my ping is super good so its not on me).

Hasney

Time to experiment
kttcolidemonic

Seriously, there's been about 20 different theories so far. I figured it was demolitions too, but that got debunked by unlockers. Then win with every car came up and that got debunked, so I have no clue.

For me it unlocked after winning at least 1 game with each car.

And it's unlocked for others without even playing all the cars yet

Man, the servers are back up and that's great but some of the lag in these matches is horrible. Fantastic game but I hope they sort the lag out (And my ping is super good so its not on me).

0 lag here when playing on EU servers and I'm in the EU. Both in the beta and the full game, it's fantastic.

Recall

Then how about the guy who unlocked it without getting the classic cars trophy?

Glitch?

I have a win with each car gained through playing exhibition only. My garage states 1 win next to each car and then sweet tooth unlocked at the end of my last win.

M.W.

Just realized the game is over when the time hits zero AND the ball hits the ground. Hence the extension for most games.

Hasney

Glitch?

I have a win with each car gained through playing exhibition only. My garage states 1 win next to each car and then sweet tooth unlocked at the end of my last win.

Possibly glitched it then, just unlocked without meeting the requirements.

45 minutes and no server found though. Feels bad. Get those private moochers off the game!

Hasney

Interesting. I'm probably just getting unlucky, because there is ALWAYS someone with 100+ ping in my matches. Really screws it up.

Oh yeah, don't know if you're streaming or not, but if you are, turn off the chat stream from showing. When I had it up, even offline matches controlled like they were laggy as hell.

Jb

Having never really seen anything about this game before DLing it, it's pretty freaking awesome so far!

This game feels amaaaaazing. They nailed the mechanics and visual feedback. The fluidity when something goes right lawwwd. Who needs teammates

RL1.gif

Really glad to see some people getting in games. I felt a limited pool of servers would be good interim solution. Even if it meant a struggle to get in.

danowat

Banned
It's quite a lot of fun, and pretty polished, more than I was expecting.

I've only briefly dabbled with the single player, but so far, my only complaint would be that the pitches are a bit on the large side for 3v3 matches, do they scale in size?, or are they fixed?

red731

Can't wait to get home a play. I have so much fun with 3v3 PRO bot matches. Can't wait for real people.

Another hype game that steals work focus.

Played 4 matches online. Didn't want to stop but my ps4 sounded like a jet.

Yeah. Mine does this too. Devs know about this. Possible cure could be - don't leave the game in menu and jump into training instead or move the camera so your car is top down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom