• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rocket League |OT| Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket-Powered Battle-Cars

Status
Not open for further replies.

hydruxo

Just saw this on twitter...

Cc-5nqTUEAAt1YB.jpg:large

fucking batmobile dlc?? I didn't know this was happening but I need it asap

The update is out, but you can't buy it yet. At least in the US I can't

You can. I already bought it. That new action cam for spectating is great. love how it gives a nice view of the cars during kick offs. Hopefully they get a spectating mode in soon so people can view high level matches live in game.

Dr Prob

Banned
I know that when something new is introduced - even the smallest thing - people can get reactionary and shit. That said, I really don't like the post-match spinning. Never had an issue with motion sickness or anything but this is doing my head in for some reason. Fuck GGs, I'm out of here!

W8upGoo.gif

Whoaaaaa...why!?

J. Bravo

Can anyone help me explain to my friend how to play doubles? I'm having trouble. "Only go for 100% touches and shots." Didn't seem to work lol. But that's the rule I play by and I do alright most days.

I played a half dozen games right after the patch hit. The servers were super wonky, but the framerate definitely seems improved on the PS4 (especially when you're joining a match in progress).

Soulflarz

Banned
"fuck you faggot you cant aerial you like hentai pillows"

X___X

Remind me to only play challenger elite + where people can set you the ball and we all universally understand when we mess up and people namecall less

abracadaver

Someone explain this to me

You know when the cars start like this:

startxfsdm.jpg

I have played almost 150 hours of rocket league and I always start on position 1. ALWAYS

I have never ever been at 2 or 3. How is that even possible? Are there other players that always start at position 2 or 3?

Hasney

Someone explain this to me

You know when the cars start like this:

startxfsdm.jpg

I have played almost 150 hours of rocket league and I always start on position 1. ALWAYS

I have never ever been at 2 or 3. How is that even possible? Are there other players that always start at position 2 or 3?

Whoever loads and connects to the match last starts there.

Hasney

I just looked at the picture again and I might be wrong, not sure if that's the first position of every match or not! Either way, the starting positions are sorted by when you connect to your team, so it'll be always connecting first or last.

abracadaver

Still doesn't make sense to me. I can't always be the first or last to connect when playing with thousands of different people can I? This is on PC by the way.

It's somehow driving me nuts to always start in the same position

Hasney

Still doesn't make sense to me. I can't always be the first or last to connect when playing with thousands of different people can I? This is on PC by the way.

It's somehow driving me nuts to always start in the same position

You can be. I moved the game off my SSD as I was always starting in goal in the first position as that combined with 250mbit internet made it certain I was always there.

abracadaver

Also remember how in the trailer when the batmobile scored a goal the explosion formed a batman symbol? That's not in the game at all. Would have been a cool effect and it would be great if we could unlock other explosions as customizations.

JTripper

I haven't been able to purchase the batmobile since last night when it went live. Every time I try to add it to my cart on PSN I get an error. Anyone else having this problem?

Ruruja

Also remember how in the trailer when the batmobile scored a goal the explosion formed a batman symbol? That's not in the game at all. Would have been a cool effect and it would be great if we could unlock other explosions as customizations.

It happens when you get demolished, big batman logo with BOOM! written inside it.

the Batmobile sound is so cool too. Good job once again psyonix

It's starting to get annoying though. At least the high-pitched squeal (after boosting?)

Also while the car definitely looks cool, I think it also looks too small/flat compared to every other RL car. Feels like they could have fudged the proportions more to bring it more inline with the rest of the vehicles.

It's starting to get annoying though. At least the high-pitched squeal (after boosting?)

Also while the car definitely looks cool, I think it also looks too small/flat compared to every other RL car. Feels like they could have fudged the proportions more to bring it more inline with the rest of the vehicles.

yeah I'm not a fan of the boost sound

it sounds so wimpy .. its the fucking batmobile

Decado

AA doesn't seem to working in this game for me any more.

Are there some good AA settings via nvidia control panel or ini edits?

zma1013

Are the batmobiles supposed to be amazing or is it just coincidental that everytime we face a team of batmobiles we get wrecked?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom