• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rocket League |OT| Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket-Powered Battle-Cars

Status
Not open for further replies.

I Wanna Be The Guy

U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A!
It's gonna take some real finesse to attempt to play this without waking up my gf...

I'm pretty scared to try tbh, but damn I really don't want to wait until morning

That new menu music is great. It's Mike Ault and Abandoned Carnival - Escape from L.A. (Instrumental Mix)

Seems like the instrumental mix is made specifically for the game, because the internet only has the original one. Instrumental is much better because the original has some annoying woman talking shit.

Scoring and defending the hoop IS satisfying but the new map is just WAY too small for me to be fun. It's like playing in a shoebox (and I thought Utopia tiny!) No wonder they made it 2v2. If there were 6 cars no one could turn without hitting another car or a wall. So sadly not a fan. Wish they made the map bigger. Something between what it is now and the standard maps would be perfect.

Salsa

I appreciate this driving through the goal that was present in the rocket labs too

ConsiderateSparklingGiantschnauzer.gif

it makes things fun (that shot probably wasnt even going in tho)

Love Cosmic. Dribbling up ramps is awesome and smacking grounders into them to pop the ball up for aerials is great. Gonna be a great map for practice due to all the juicy bounces it creates.

Soulflarz

Banned
Played a bit of hoops
will try to get this all working on my pc again

SHOULDVE JUST STUCK WITH THE DRIVER CRASH OCCASIONALLY
maybe its a joke
cause driver crash
RL

...no?

Tawpgun

Played a few rounds of hoops.

It's decent. Need to get a hang of it more. Think the court should be bigger also

Any videos of cosmic?

Soulflarz

Banned
Played a few rounds of hoops.

It's decent. Need to get a hang of it more. Think the court should be bigger also

Any videos of cosmic?

this is my view
for a mode that looks like it should be all wall dribbles and such, it really doesnt have much of it at all.

Just noticed OT now keeps track of how long you have been playing... or at least I think this is a new feature? Once OT starts time counts up and there is a plus sign next to it. Maybe it's been there and I'm just noticing but if it's a new addition it is awesome.

This was in hoops (it's growing on me... court still too small though) so maybe it's just this game mode?

Oreoleo

Just noticed OT now keeps track of how long you have been playing... or at least I think this is a new feature? Once OT starts time counts up and there is a plus sign next to it. Maybe it's been there and I'm just noticing but if it's a new addition it is awesome.

This was in hoops (it's growing on me... court still too small though) so maybe it's just this game mode?
It was added in today's patch. Think it's for every game mode.

Grinchy

Banned
I haven't actually played Cosmic yet, but from streams I opened up earlier, it looks like they really neutered the map shape :(

I'm sure they had their reasons. Maybe it just plays better with these changes. Gonna check it out next time I play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom