• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rocket League |OT| Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket-Powered Battle-Cars

Status
Not open for further replies.

BShadowJ

So while the servers are down... The song from the original PS3 game is somewhere in the game, as noted due to it being on the credits. Treasure hunt anyone? lol

MMaRsu

Z2QEQqZ.png

Well had a ton of fun with a bunch of gaffers more tomorrow for sure :)

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
Any ETA on when the PC-PS4 private lobby patch is going to be ready? The devs said it should be soon after launch, but then all these issues came..

Reebot

This game is amazing! Not expecting to have so much really engaging fun from such a simple concept.

Bonus points when streaming the Fury Road soundtrack, takes it to another level.

chris121580

Won't be at all surprised if they keep buckling for a week.

Surely they should have expected this?

They said they did everything to prepare for this and that the company they are using let them down. They're doing a good job keeping everyone in the loop

This game is good. Glad I got it despite the spotty online so far; I am so terrible I wouldn't dare to try multi yet anyway. I can play whole matches without remembering the powerslide or ball cam buttons exist.

BShadowJ

Even Wolfman makes his fair share of own goals for me. I'm inclined to think it's just down to luck as to whether or not your AI teammate will actually be good. :)

Play a game with Merlin. Then play a game with Tex. If you don't see the difference in skill, then I'm sorry to inform you that your game must be broken.

Does anyone else find the fans on the PS4 are ramped up just idling on the menu screen? (Horizontal orientation here)

Temporary hotfix for overheating on PS4 menus

so i found a temporary fix in regards to everyones ps4 fans going apeshit on the menu. To quieten your PS4 simply face the menu camera to face directly down to your car down (right analog stick). The amount of shit going on in the background menu is what's causing your PS4 to heat up.
hope this helps for a few folks

John Dunbar

correct about everything
any tips on what you should be doing if you want to actually improve? i keep playing seasons and individual matches and i'm consistently terrible. i've tried some of those tutorials, like the ariel one, and i can barely do anything even if i know where the ball is going so i don't see how i could use any of that in actual games.

rookie is ridiculously easy though since you can get a ton of goals with the first touch every match.

any tips on what you should be doing if you want to actually improve? i keep playing seasons and individual matches and i'm consistently terrible. i've tried some of those tutorials, like the ariel one, and i can barely do anything even if i know where the ball is going so i don't see how i could use any of that in actual games.

rookie is ridiculously easy though since you can get a ton of goals with the first touch every match.

If you aren't already doing it, use the Ball Cam. It will help tremendously.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom