• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rocket League |OT| Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket-Powered Battle-Cars

Status
Not open for further replies.

BShadowJ

So uuuh I tried to find a Ranked Doubles match, it joined me in a 4v4, I left and (I think?) I lost rating? Nice :p

Edit: Yeah second time in a row... Weird. Gonna restart the game and see if it keeps up, otherwise I'll wait a little longer.

nicolajNN

It seems to me like it's creating private matches regardless of what you search for, the points are even halved, and you actually have to select teams

benny_a

extra source of jiggaflops
Im worried about my PS4 while playing this, could it brick my console?
They have thermal safety shutdowns, like all modern smart consumer electronics.

That the GPU just cranks out the frames is annoying and bad but the PS4 won't let itself overheat so much as to brick it.

JambiBum

Added everyone who posted steam ids for some private matches. Just need you guys to accept the invites so we can do private matches.

Roto13

So does quitting a (offline single player) game you're about to lose reset your 10 consecutive wins for the trophy? I want to get that before I play online. >_>

RocketLeague: UPDATE, 3:01 PM: Thank you for your patience. We are continuing to add servers to meet the demand. YOUR HUNGER IS INSANE! (and we love you)

About 5 minutes ago. More servers going up!

RoadHazard

Gold Member
Servers must be still recovering. Keep getting put into 4v4 even though I didnt select it

Same here. 4v4 is fun chaos, but right now I'd like something a bit more sensible where I actually get the chance to try to use and improve my skills. 4v4 is just a hot mess of shit flying around and exploding all over the place.

Im worried about my PS4 while playing this, could it brick my console?

They have thermal safety shutdowns, like all modern smart consumer electronics.

That the GPU just cranks out the frames is annoying and bad but the PS4 won't let itself overheat so much as to brick it.

It's actually enough to make me avoid this game for now (though I'm happy to hear how fun it is). I'm hoping a good fix comes soon. I'd like to try this game out, but it's not tempting enough for me to chance stressing my console.

About to finally jump on the Steam version. Just finished tweaking some stuff for the launch of our Patreon campaign. Woo! Hope I get to keep working with my creative buddies making live-action videogame videos!

Speaking of which... this image should remind some of you of a certain beta montage video :)

QhpMMd.jpg

And a random bonus pic (custom igniter and NeoGAF RC truck)

NaKYTr.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom