• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rocket League |OT| Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket-Powered Battle-Cars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goreomedy

Console Market Analyst
Restarting accomplished nothing.

And are those numbers accurate? 65000 players online, but only 8,000 in playlists? Why even try to get in if space is so limited?

VanWinkle

Wow, this game FEELS fantastic. Like, I'm not even remotely good at it yet, but I can tell it has accessible depth, and I can't wait to get good at it.

Such a huge fan of your last game and played the hell of it in the beta really bummed that me and my firned have not been able to get into a single match in two days :(

DedValve

Banned
Does anyones ps4 fan go off EXTREMELY loud only when playing this game? Every other game is fine but just running the menu has my ps4 at ridiculous sounds

MUnited83

For you.

And are those numbers accurate? 65000 players online, but only 8,000 in playlists? Why even try to get in if space is so limited?
65000 people playing the game. That includes people playing singleplayer. People in playlist means the people actually playing on a online match. Its not a limites afaik

It's not quite that dire. There's about 12k in public games and 10k in private matches, and then huge chunks in Season mode, Training, and Offline Splitscreen (some of which could be searching for games).

We're concerned that a bug in the game client is causing some players to get stuck matchmaking, it's addressed in our hotfix but Sony hasn't pushed it and it doesn't look like it's happening today.

Does anyones ps4 fan go off EXTREMELY loud only when playing this game? Every other game is fine but just running the menu has my ps4 at ridiculous sounds

Yes, theres a lot of comments in this thread about this issue. I noticed it only happens to me when I pause the game. I played for 7 hours straight today and it only happened when paused but my ps4 is working fine.

JambiBum

It's not quite that dire. There's about 12k in public games and 10k in private matches, and then huge chunks in Season mode, Training, and Offline Splitscreen (some of which could be searching for games).

We're concerned that a bug in the game client is causing some players to get stuck matchmaking, it's addressed in our hotfix but Sony hasn't pushed it and it doesn't look like it's happening today.

Is that bug in the pc version as well? Getting stuck searching on the pc version as well

D

Deleted member 325805

Unconfirmed Member

I'm definitely in that camp, I spend 90% of my time stuck in the MM queue.

Earlier my beef was with Chipper and not so much Merlin. But soon after Merlin started up, taking the ball straight into our goal.

I'm all aboard #BenchMerlin

Hustler

Anyone else having trouble with matchmaking?

I'm completely noob at this game, just finished all the training modes and played 1 exhibition. Figured I should start playing online matches to get better.

Add me if you need another player.

PSN: Doorakz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom