• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rocket League |OT| Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket-Powered Battle-Cars

Status
Not open for further replies.

MUnited83

For you.
Got into a ranked match, somehow it was 2 guys against me. Somehow, I still won lol

Also, am I the only one without the fan issues on the menu? Mine does pretty much what it does in every other game, it's quite silent.

Lan Dong Mik

And why would I want them?
Dammit I want to play online so bad but it's just stuck looking for a game for like an hour now. This is like some fucking MCC bs ugh. Love the game tho, just wish I could play online.

I'm finally able to get in and out of matches fairly regularly now. It still takes a little time but I get in. I restarted and it seemed to help?

iosefe

Dammit I want to play online so bad but it's just stuck looking for a game for like an hour now. This is like some fucking MCC bs ugh. Love the game tho, just wish I could play online.

select the queues(3v3, 4v4, etc) then manually select where you'll be searching, like NA East, West and europe. after matchmaking by leaving things default and getting nowhere, i changed those settings and got matches pretty quickly

Ok I still cant seem to find any matched in steam. Are any of you guys playing and could invite me? Tired of playing with bots.

cr1st0 is my gamertag
psn is sixstringpsycho

Elitist1945

Can`t get into any online matches, but played against bots and 1v1`d my father and it was super fun. Can definitely see myself playing this a lot.

Mikey Jr.

Damn, going ps+ was huge for them, haha. Didn't expect this I guess.

It says 68000 people online, and steam stats says there is 4500 pc players on. So 63k from PS4.

FirmBizBws

Becomes baffled, curling up into a ball when confronted with three controller options.
select the queues(3v3, 4v4, etc) then manually select where you'll be searching, like NA East, West and europe. after matchmaking by leaving things default and getting nowhere, i changed those settings and got matches pretty quickly

Didn't help

Kaako

Felium Defensor
Matchmaking still not working...I tried closing the game and restarting again as well but no luck so far. Been sitting on it for about 5 mins now.

Time to go eat dinner I guess lol.

Lan Dong Mik

And why would I want them?

Shit I just tried this but didn't help my man. Gonna give it a rest for now and try again in a few hours.

JustenP88

I earned 100 Gamerscore™ for collecting 300 widgets and thereby created Trump's America
Dangit. I was having a blasty blast until online crapped out again :(

EDIT: Got a game!

Grinchy

Banned
Id like to see this. Is there more detail?

Earlier I almost took screenshots of the same car in the same stadium on each platform just to do some comparisons but didn't get around to it.

I'm not the right guy to explain the difference, but there must be some kind of texture filtering, motion blur, and/or DOF going on in the PC version that isn't present in the PS4 verison. And then of course the PC version is a rock-steady 60fps at all times.

But even with both at 1080p, the PC version looks so much more crisp.

Wooow

Huge difference between DHF stadium and Urban/Station

Urban is 60 FPS buttery smooth perfection

Other map is not

Hope they patch this

I don't like the fact that online teams don't shuffle or have a proper matchmaking. You don't wanna quit once you're in, and once you're on a losing team you're forever there until you quit.

I don't like the fact that online teams don't shuffle or have a proper matchmaking. You don't wanna quit once you're in, and once you're on a losing team you're forever there until you quit.
Huh? It shuffles after every match unless people vote rematch (or you're against a party that fills up an entire team).

nicolajNN

It does shuffle between matches, but it never splits up parties, so if one team is a full party they will stay together. You can see who's in a party if they have a green head next to their name.

D

Deleted member 325805

Unconfirmed Member
Way too many players online. Servers can't handle it

I'm having Mortal Kombat X PC flashbacks, all I wanted to do was play online but it never worked properly and in the end I stopped caring and haven't played since. Although that was due to piss poor developers, not being a massive success like Rocket League, the result is the same though although I have faith RL will be working perfectly soonTM. With any luck we'll get a performance patch soon as well, ATM only one pitch runs at 60fps and that needs to change (devs?).

Afrodium

Banned
Played with some Gaffers tonight and had a blast even though I suck. Once some people left and it wasn't a chaotic 4v4 it became much easier to get he hang of it. I look forward to playing some more tomorrow. Hopefully matchmaking works by then.

KingoftheRing

Neo Member
Man, I'm loving the game, but getting real frustrated at how long/impossible it is to get into a match on Steam. Hoping this gets fixed real fast. In the meantime, if anyone wants to add me for some private matches, look up Boxcar the Genie on steam!

Man, I'm loving the game, but getting real frustrated at how long/impossible it is to get into a match on Steam. Hoping this gets fixed real fast. In the meantime, if anyone wants to add me for some private matches, look up Boxcar the Genie on steam!

Try a game restart, limit the regions you're searching, look for Doubles/Standard unranked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom