• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rocket League |OT| Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket-Powered Battle-Cars

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy shit I thought people were overstating how much fun this game is. I've just played this for 2.5 hours straight and it was incredible. The same 6 people (randoms) kept hitting ready for almost that whole time, no-one wanted to leave. That is almost unheard of.

I unlocked a bunch of stuff and got to grips with the game. The best games are 0-0 for ages, they get super tense, especially if it goes to overtime.

I'm going to be playing A LOT of this game.

Are we going to be setting up tourneys/leagues?

I love the rematches with the same players. Definitely love getting comfortable with strangers. So few games have that intimacy.

If you vote for rematch you play with same teams

If you don't, the same players are mixed up together for the next round. Nice touch

I love the rematches with the same players. Definitely love getting comfortable with strangers. So few games have that intimacy.

If you vote for rematch you play with same teams

If you don't, the same players are mixed up together for the next round. Nice touch

Yeah I can't think of many games I've played where 6 people, complete strangers, play with each other for 2 hours straight without voice chat and with multiple wins and losses for all.

No rage quitting.

No sour grapes at mistakes (there were plenty).

Just a lot of god damn good fun.

Allforce

Yeah I can't think of many games I've played where 6 people, complete strangers, play with each other for 2 hours straight without voice chat and with multiple wins and losses for all.

No rage quitting.

No sour grapes at mistakes (there were plenty).

Just a lot of god damn good fun.

I also like how the keyboard built into the Playstation OS remembers all the shit you've ever typed too so it makes it easy to send something like "nice pass", "boooya", or "is this reddit?" without having to type it all in every time AND without restricting you to pre-canned phrases to send out.

I'd say this match couldn't have went any better.

OE2T2K9.png

Ardenyal

Dont know if its already been posted but the game is up for download in EU.

You need to search for it to download

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
With the way the devs talked about releasing timezone-to-timezone, I expect midnight EDT release and then west coast gets it at their midnight.

or maybe that's just my subconscious talking

I also like how the keyboard built into the Playstation OS remembers all the shit you've ever typed too so it makes it easy to send something like "nice pass", "boooya", or "is this reddit?" without having to type it all in every time AND without restricting you to pre-canned phrases to send out.

Makes it easy to shout

GOOOOOOOAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLL

Allforce

Not even a store page up on the PSN web site.

See you tomorrow folks, this one seems ripe for a Grace Chen Time debacle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom