• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rolling Stone Scoop: Horizon Zero Dawn Netflix series has been Scrapped

NecrosaroIII

Ultimate DQ Fan
Sony fanboys are pretty much delusional at this point. I played Horizon Zero Dawn on base PS4 A LOT, the game is between mid and good, but for the different reason.

Beating robots with fucking laser gun is the appealing part of the entire game, but somehow they think nobody give a fuck about fightning dinosaur robots and Aloy is the true reason the game sold a good amount. Now they try to push this ideia of the sales of the game as a factor for somehow Aloy popularity, I mean WTF?

There are even better characters in the game than Aloy, with quite honest is very very boring. Of all new characters Sony have created this gen Aloy is by far the worst.
Aloy introduced me to my biggest gaming pet peeve. The character that wont shut the fuck up.

"I really should go over that hill! That pipe looks interesting I should check it out. Those are Zagarzabargs! They cant be trusted. I better sneak past them".

Hrk69

Gold Member
No. "I recommend Horizon Zero Dawn" is more than enough. In fact it is too much.
Channel 9 Whatever GIF by Married At First Sight Australia

nikos

I'd argue there's no point in making a TV series from a game that has dreadful characters with zero personality but they did it with The Last of Us.

Top Bottom