• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ronda Rousey to Star in Her Own Biopic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prompto

Banned
UFC champion Ronda Rousey, who has been diving into Hollywood with roles in Entourage, Furious 7 and Expendables 3, will see her own life story make its way onto the big screen.

Paramount has nabbed the rights to the 28-year-old's autobiography My Fight/Your Fight, and Rousey is attached to star in the biopic.

Mark Bomback will write the script for the film, which would follow Rousey's life and career. Rousey is an Olympic medalist in Judo and the reigning Women's MMA Bantamweight Fighter. (On Saturday in Rio, she knocked out challenger Bethe Correia in 34 seconds to defend her bantamweight title.)
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/ronda-rousey-star-her-own-812717

Miracle

UFC champion Ronda Rousey, who has been diving into Hollywood with roles in Entourage, Furious 7 and Expendables 3...

jgjh4p9wbk7ifi0vmfjc.gif

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
I don't think I had ever heard of her even 4 months ago, and now I see her everywhere
good for her

Lulubop

Can't wait for the the Truther part.

Also is DBZ really that geeky? Call me when she's wearing a Turn A gundam shirt.

Ikuu

Had his dog run over by Blizzard's CEO
thought this post would come faster.

has there been any follow up to her truther comments? or was that a one time thing?

She talked about it on a Rogan podcast then tweeted some Sandy Hook stuff a few years later.

It was a one off thing GAFers suddenly are trying to turn into a big thing.

Haha, she's said it a few times. UFC obviously told her to stop Tweeting stupid shit.

To those talking about her open geekiness she plays WoW regularly to this day. Even showed her character off on UFC Embedded before

thought this post would come faster.

has there been any follow up to her truther comments? or was that a one time thing?

I'm fairly certain she's a member of GAF so that boosts her geek cred at least a little bit in my mind. Only a junior member though.

Risible

To those talking about her open geekiness she plays WoW regularly to this day. Even showed her character off on UFC Embedded before

Uhhh, that's a pretty big one-off thing. 911 truther is bad enough, but that Sandy Hook shit is fucking vile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom