• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Royal Rumble 2015 |OT| 30 Men enter. Roman remains.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone explain to me why everyone hates reigns? He seems like a cool dude.

He's not ready for this moment. He's being force fed down people's throats and smarks hate that. He's bad on the mic. He's mediocre in the ring. He hasn't really had any signature matches or pushes. He's being pushed because of his look. It's sad because it's not really his fault and it's gotta suck to be boo'ed lke this but Vince and co. put him here.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
paul-heyman-gets-hit-by-soda-o.gif

Rock can't be there every week to get Roman over, Vince.

Credo

I feel so bad for Reigns. Still, I'm kind of surprised with tonight. I never imagined the championship match would be as great as it turned out.

This shit is fucking FASCINATING. The way pro wrestling is run is fucking FASCINATING.

The Rock with that "What the fuck is going on?" look on this face. He wasn't ready for these boos.
He probab!y has no idea why reigns is disliked so his mind must be blown. Also this was all too much guys.

What hp is the thought process here. We have to study this night.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
All these people showed up and gave vince their money. So he still wins. Who gives a shit that the crowd doesn't care? Everyone will tune in tomorrow and the next monday and the next monday. blah blah. at least their EPS is shitacular these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom