• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Royal Rumble 2015 |OT| 30 Men enter. Roman remains.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would love to know what The Rock is thinking right now. Something along the lines of "Vince, you dun goofed now" I imagine.

So I guess the question is, do they go the triple threat route again? Because Brock isn't leaving WM with the title, and I doubt they want their "rising star" to get booed by 70k people.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Complaining about Bryan was dumb, but that was utterly pathetic.

Seriously, you left fucking Big Show and Kane as the final two dudes vs. Reigns, all of whom you know the crowd will hate.

They could have Austin, Rock, and Hogan all in Roman's corner, and people would still boo.

This was a legit disaster Vince. Thank god the championship match was great.

Maddocks

That would have been great, if roman was ready, but he is not. No way he can take on paul on the mic, unless they have rock show up each week to help him. Brock is on another level still. Can't see him doing anything to him.

untitled-4b5u5o.gif

I don't get it. Last Royal Rumble we were all ready for Reigns to go solo and we're excited and whatever. Now a year later all of a sudden people are pissed? What?

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
Interesting that Rock is out there with Reigns, since Reigns being forced on everyone as the top babyface reminds of how they did the same thing with Rocky when he debuted. They will never learn.

Purexed

Banned
Philly is such a shithole. They boo every fucking thing on planet earth. Good for Reigns, I think him and Brock will have a great physical match at Mania.

LMFAO at not learning a god damn single thing last year.

Yeah, you're not out of touch, Vince. Begged the Rock to show up to try to get Roman cheered, sent HHH and Steph to go out there to absorb some boos from Roman, and neither worked.

What a god damn moron.

Vestal

i feel sad for Roman

They probably just destroyed his career in the near future for the very least. HORRIBLY booked Royal Rumble. You don't throw out Dbry so quickly, and don't pull the stooges bullshit with Slow and Kane, taking out other fan favorites like Ziggler and Ambrose. It was completely horribly booked.

That was a really bad show. Does WWE or PPV providers offer refunds? I haven't even watched in like 10 years and can tell this Roman Reigns fella isn't ready.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom