• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Royal Rumble 2015 |OT| 30 Men enter. Roman remains.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Foffy

Banned
Worst Rumble match ever. It fell off when Bryan was eliminated. Then it became clear Roman "suffering succotash" Reigns would win.

All these people showed up and gave vince their money. So he still wins. Who gives a shit that the crowd doesn't care? Everyone will tune in tomorrow and the next monday and the next monday. blah blah. at least their EPS is shitacular these days.

Yup. The crowd is just a part of the show now. Kids will tune in and buy merch because kids like it in the way we all liked it as kids. Smarks will tune in and sub to the network because they want to hate fuck the WWE. That's why I said it's so fascinating. The crowd has sort of become a character in this drama. I don't think Vince really worries about losing them.

Slizeezyc

Fucking hilarious somebody post more of that catgirl

v:73819980.480x360.jpg

Mandy-Leon-THUMBNAIL-4.jpg

The last nice thing I do for Vince.

Toki767

The sad thing about all of this is that despite everyone saying this is what would happen if Bryan got eliminated, the people in charge of WWE still didn't see this coming.

They fucked it up so badly. What a train wreck. I was actually enjoying it until Bryan came in.

Even Rock looked like, "Well fuck, this was a total waste of my rub".

Interesting that Rock is out there with Reigns, since Reigns being forced on everyone as the top babyface reminds of how they did the same thing with Rocky when he debuted. They will never learn.

Rock isn't a good example as he worked out in the best possible way. They aren't even remotely comparable.

T

thepotatoman

Unconfirmed Member
Someone earlier was asking why everyone wanted D-Bry to win when it was the most expected thing.

This is the answer. The most expected thing was Reigns winning, and no one wanted to see that. Sure you can't go overboard with giving random people huge wins just because it's unexpected, but man, WWE is really lacking in ever doing anything unexpected.

ElRenoRaven

The sad thing is that yea Reigns has a shitload of potential. The guy just isn't ready yet. Yet Vince is trying his damndest to shove him down everyone's throats and it's going to backfire like with Cena. Cena was liked and not ready yet and then bam Vince started shoving him down everyone's throats and he has never gotten over with anyone but children and chicks who think he's hot since.

RP912

Banned
I pretty much wasted 2 hours and some change when I could have spend it on a NJPW match and The Crew session. Holy shit what a disaster. I think I'm over this WWE thing for good.

s_mirage

WTH was with that Rusev ending?

I too feel kind of bad for Reigns. It's not his fault that Vince is clueless these days.

Ithil

Oh boy, Rusev will be losing to Cena.

I don't get it. Last Royal Rumble we were all ready for Reigns to go solo and we're excited and whatever. Now a year later all of a sudden people are pissed? What?

"All of a sudden"? Did you miss the entirety of 2014? Last year Reigns was a well protected team member and more important NOT Batista, who the crowd hated. He was Rusev, basically.

Since then he's shit the bed as a solo guy while getting a total megapush.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
The match itself being worse than Mizdow's tag team match didn't help. And you know you're in shit when Rock isn't doing shit to improve your crowd's mood.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom