• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Royal Rumble 2015 |OT| 30 Men enter. Roman remains.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hex

Banned
Let's go cena!

wPL21ND.gif

krae_man

God dammit, I paid the $5 premium for good internet in my hotel room and signed up for WWE network to watch the rumble tonight and it's freezing like crazy. No way to tell if the network is ass, or my premium internet is ass.

ryan299

Vince just tweeted a photo of the rock with his mom at the Ring.

The Rock is the only person I see not getting booed for beating Bryan.

Ithil

They didn't even like put some extra bits on the RAW set, like they do for some PPVs, it's just straight up the RAW set.

God dammit, I paid the $5 premium for good internet in my hotel room and signed up for WWE network to watch the rumble tonight and it's freezing like crazy. No way to tell if the network is ass, or my premium internet is ass.

It's running fine for me on my shitty internet so I assumed the Network itself is going okay so far.

I'm with you on this. Shit stream for me too. However I'm leaning to my wife watching Netflix and my daughter watching Disney jr. On the iPad. One of them will be kicked off shortly

Hasney

TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS OF THE WORRRLLLDDD

#ReallAssReturn #RockyWho

"Don't spin the only thing I can contribute" - Billy Gunn, 2015

Prompto

Banned
B8O-10dIgAA7oNA.jpg:large

The Rock brought his mom with him and Vince tweeted the pic. I'm starting to think he might actually win the Rumble.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom