• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Royal Rumble 2015 |OT| 30 Men enter. Roman remains.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hasney

B8O-10dIgAA7oNA.jpg:large

The Rock brought his mom with him and Vince tweeted the pic. I'm starting to think he might actually win the Rumble.

Wouldn't be shocked and have Roman or Bryan get the shot at Fast lane. Best way to get Roman the shot without getting booed tonight and get a pop for Rocky.

dream

Booker comparing aging veterans in the New Age Outlaws who may overlook their younger, hungrier opponents to the aging veteran Alex Gustaffsen overlooking his younger, hungrier opponent Rumble Johnson is the most amazing thing I've heard all week.

I'm fine if Rock wins because I think the build and match will be good, which it wouldn't be with Reigns. Sure, it's probably a bad business decision in the long-term, but I don't mind it.

UberTag

I think you're the one putting more into it than anyone else. I think, let of us would prefer Rock to Reigns so I wouldn't expect tears or meltdowns or whatever you expect.
The WWE doesn't merit the emotional investment needed for tears or meltdowns any more.
Nothing that's happening tonight should surprise anyone.

Ithil

I think you're the one putting more into it than anyone else. I think, let of us would prefer Rock to Reigns so I wouldn't expect tears or meltdowns or whatever you expect.

People are obsessed with getting some kind of "haha you don't like this thing that showed you haaah" reaction for some reason.

krae_man

Still disappointed I couldn't find a bar. I'd rather be drinking with WrassleGAF in San Antonio, but I'm alone in my hotel room.

Hasney

If the crowds into New Day, it's a hot crowd. The reaction to Cesaro and Kidd should tell us the mentality of PHILLY TONIGHT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom