• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Royal Rumble 2015 |OT| 30 Men enter. Roman remains.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reigns will be booed if he wins. Hell, I'd even go so far as to say that the person who eliminates Bryan will experience a significant setback in their career. I'd also expect the ratings to go down even more should Bryan not win. Let's face it, should the WWE refuse to change (likely for the next 5-10 years), this Rumble'll be either a Godsend or a massacre. And it's so easy to guess who'd make the event a success.

Mahonay

Banned
#5 entrants

2014: Kane
2013: Santino Marella
2012: Justin Gabriel
2011: William Regal
2010: The Great Khali
2009: The Great Khali
2008: Hardcore Holly
2007: Edge
2006: Ric Flair
2005: The Hurricane
2004: Bradshaw
2003: Edge
2002: Lance Storm
2001: Drew Carey
2000: Rikishi
1999: Edge
1998: Mosh
1997: Steve Ausin
1996: Bob Holly
1995: Jimmy Del Ray
1994: Owen Hart
1993: Brian Knobbs
1992: Haku
1991: The Texas Tornado
1990: Randy Savage
1989: Ronnie Garvin
1988: Jake Roberts

Welp I'm probably fucked. After Austin won it in 97' the #5 spot became a desolate wasteland.

Maybe Drew Carey will return this year and eliminate himself again.

Just finished watching that match myself. Yeah, CM Punk was on his back for the majority of that match except for those comedy spots with Cesaro and Torito. That concussion didn't help matters.

Wanted to refresh my memory on how that crowd crapped all over the Rumble match following the D.Brine no-show at #30. The massive unacknowledged jeering. The Daniel Bryan chants. No! No! No! The ironic cheering when Mysterio got eliminated. The loudest Roman Reigns chant you ever heard only due to the fact that he WASN'T Batista.
So those aren't edited out on the Network? I might give the match a go then.

Fox318

#5 entrants

2014: Kane
2013: Santino Marella
2012: Justin Gabriel
2011: William Regal
2010: The Great Khali
2009: The Great Khali
2008: Hardcore Holly
2007: Edge
2006: Ric Flair
2005: The Hurricane
2004: Bradshaw
2003: Edge
2002: Lance Storm
2001: Drew Carey
2000: Rikishi
1999: Edge
1998: Mosh
1997: Steve Ausin
1996: Bob Holly
1995: Jimmy Del Ray
1994: Owen Hart
1993: Brian Knobbs
1992: Haku
1991: The Texas Tornado
1990: Randy Savage
1989: Ronnie Garvin
1988: Jake Roberts

Welp I'm probably fucked. After Austin won it in 97' the #5 spot became a desolate wasteland.

Maybe Drew Carey will return this year and eliminate himself again.
Maybe Ryan Styles will come in for the save.

Dazzler

Is the WWE Network working right now? I'm trying to sign up and it's crapping out on me

(I'm in Canada attempting to sign up via a proxy)

Anth0ny

Re-post from the Wrasslin OT.

According to Bryan Alvarez, there are two scripts out right now and three possible finishes to the Rumble.

Yeah, I think this is how it usually is. They swerve the people who make all the odds with one of them, and use the other.

Swerve script = Roman wins rumble
Joke script = Bryan wins rumble
Real script = Rock wins rumble

:)

Hasney

Yeah, I think this is how it usually is. They swerve the people who make all the odds with one of them, and use the other.

Swerve script = Roman wins rumble
Joke script = Bryan wins rumble
Real script = Rock wins rumble

:)

Except the betting markets are usually right. it's how MetsFan makes his "predictions".

Aiii

So not worth it
Off to bed, good luck to everyone in the lottery, I will see you all in the morning to rejoice over the rightful winner and the new WWE champ Cena. BELEE DAT!

Hasney

Melterz reporting now:
Nash jumped when he heard the news and his quads blown out. Scott Hall now to win.

Big One

Banned
How many are you guys willing to bet Rollins wins the belt in the triple threat, only for the Rock to come out to Rock Bottom him to the mat? Reigns wins the Rumble.

Then at Fastlane the main event is Rock vs. Rollins for the belt. Rock wins.

Rock vs. Reigns at WM for the belt, brother!

Bryan vs. Brock still happens.

Zach

I look forward to the crowd reaction when Reigns (probably) wins. Really. I don't watch RAW so I'm not really in touch with the crowd reactions for some of the guys. I could see it going either way and I'm okay with that.

But really, in my opinion, they are fools to not have Bryan win the thing. That's sure-fire. Giving Reigns more time -- even a year -- isn't a bad thing. You'd know for sure if he's the guy by this time next year, whereas right now it's a gamble. Bryan seems to be universally liked/loved. Let him win. I'm assuming he has much less time left in the business so strike while the iron's hot or whatevs.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
How many are you guys willing to bet Rollins wins the belt in the triple threat, only for the Rock to come out to Rock Bottom him to the mat? Reigns wins the Rumble.

Then at Fastlane the main event is Rock vs. Rollins for the belt. Rock wins.

Rock vs. Reigns at WM for the belt, brother!

ixU4rqQzHOFmf.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom