• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Royal Rumble 2015 |OT| 30 Men enter. Roman remains.

Status
Not open for further replies.

somedevil

I'm just amazed that Vince didn't realize taking Bryan out early was not the solution. It just made things worse. He should of been in the final four to prevent what is happening now.

Ithil

I love that they tried every thing they could think of, and it failed miserably, the crowd hates the match and Reigns.
They never considered "having Bryan win".

kirblar

Isn't it smart for the WWE to constantly screw DB over like this? I mean, the fact that he's an underdog and is constantly getting passed over is why he is so popular, isn't it? If he won as much as the smarks want him to win wouldn't he just be John Cena?
The issue is that they're not doing it intentionally, lol.

I do think a Bryan/Brock match would be a disaster on some level due to the size gap.

NYR

It's almost like wwe is blind. This shit is just a repeat of last year. Boo as much as possible, philly, we need you to send the message.

Lothars

Well that was a good way to kill anything good about the rumble, now there's going to be a shitty ending and it continues to show the wwe has no clue what to do.

I really hope Roman does not win this! I've been saying for a LONG time on other wrestling sites about how he was the weakest member of the Shield and does not deserve the spotlight!!!!!!!!!!

1) Miz
2) R-Truth
3) Bubba Ray
4) Luke Harper
5) Bray Wyatt
6) Curtis Axel - DEAD
7) The Boogeyman
8) Sin Cara
9) Zack Ryder
10) Daniel Bryan
11) Fandango
12) Tyson Kidd