• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rumor: Playboy Mansion going up for sale but one catch Hef gets to stay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jarrod38

http://www.tmz.com/2016/01/09/playboy-mansion-sale-hugh-hefner/

The Playboy Mansion -- the backdrop of some of the wildest parties ever thrown in L.A. -- is for sale ... TMZ has learned.

There are several strings attached. We're told whoever buys it will be required to give Hugh Hefner a life estate, meaning he can continue to live in the mansion until he dies.

As for the other string ... we're told prospective buyers can tour the property but one area is off limits ... Hef's bedroom.
---------
Something must be going on over at Playboy first no more nudity and now this. They want $200m for it but will most likely go for $90.

norm9

The most recent Playboy bunny tell-all book had her saying Hef hasn't cleaned or updated any of the stuff in the mansion since the 70s.

That said, I'd love a tour.

Jarrod38

I wonder what that place looks like under a blacklight.

Don't want to know.
giphy.gif

Slayven

There are several strings attached. We're told whoever buys it will be required to give Hugh Hefner a life estate, meaning he can continue to live in the mansion until he dies.

As for the other string ... we're told prospective buyers can tour the property but one area is off limits ... Hef's bedroom.
pzv5j7l.jpg

janoDX

I'll give them one hundred dollars. Hef can stay all he wants, he knows how to do parties. And the bunnies, because why not.

akira28

this happens a lot actually. especially with desirable real estate, and old people. he doesn't even have to stay there, he just always has a room there, and it's legally his home until he dies.

mansion_a.jpg

It'd be like a goddamn horror film.

"This is a nice place. Wait, what's that's walled off area?"

"That's Hef's room. No one talks about Hef. Look away."

Lucreto

He is 90 years old so he doesn't have long left. 10 years max

Just sneak up behind him with a air horn and you can move in the next day.

Just get the house deep cleaned first.

The Enchanter

Neo Member
Whoa, that place is like a 70s theme park.

The idea of an estate agent doing a regular inspection of the mansion for the landlord amuses me.

CDX

Why sell it if he still wants to live there? Run out of money or something?

The internet basically killed Playboy magazine. And I'm assuming the magazine was Playboy's main source of revenue.

In this modern era, who needs to pay for a magazine subscription to see still photographs of naked women & boobs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom