• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rumor: Ubisoft’s Upcoming ‘Assassin’s Creed Hexe’ Will Be “The Gayest Assassin’s Creed Yet”

Jaybe

In the above video, Endymion shared, “I was also told that the next Assassin’s Creed, which is called Hexe, which is set during the Salem Witch Trials, was being internally claimed and get this, to be the gayest Assassin’s Creed yet.

“I’m told that it only has a single female protagonist and it’s also the most fantastical Assassin’s Creed yet,” he continued. “There will be lots of mysticism and will also have, as they said, very striking visuals. I don;t know if that means an entirely different art style or anything, but this is what I was told.”

Next, he said, “I was told it will still be an open world action game like the other ones, but from what I’ve been told it is the biggest departure yet for the series. My sources claim that Hexe is very, very female power oriented. We are talking lots of lesbian relationships and female characters. It has witch covens and apparently very little masculine presence within the game.”

I wonder if the working title is Assassin’s Creed: Scissors & Blades

Gaiff

SBI’s Resident Gaslighter
According to YouTuber Endymion and his Ubisoft insiders

unimpressed michael keaton GIF

Awesome. A racist, sexist, and alt-right nutjob is the source.

Last edited:

yogaflame

Its not April anymore so it is a wrong time for April fools joke :messenger_grinning_squinting:

Seriously Twisted DEI and woke agenda especially with twisted gender ideology continues to kill not just gaming but also the movie and tv industry.

Last edited:

Shaki12345

Neo Member
I truly don't want Ubisoft to die, but how in the world does any smart executive think this is a good idea? Maybe they do deserve to die after all. Gamers don't want this shit and the only way to make Ubi understand is by not buying their crap.

Go woke, go broke.

Last edited:

Kurotri

I feel guily for saying this because I posted the video in the article in some other thread for shits n giggles, but do not believe this guy. He's just a shitposter taking advantage of the drama from what I can see. Tom Henderson already disproved it.

Fess

When is this nightmare going to end
Final stretch now, just need to flush out the games that started development many years ago and is too far along to change direction. AC, Fable, Perfect Dark, Dragon Age, Tomb Raider, couple more. Til 2026 perhaps.

You know, I wish some people – and that goes both for on here and on social media – would learn some media analysis and start investigating the validity of shit like this, instead of blindly trusting it all at face value. This is the sort of fake shit that builds up a narrative in people's minds and leads to all this 'anti-woke' nonsense.

"Blindly"

Suuuuure, dude. Sure.

Top Bottom