• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rumor: Ubisoft’s Upcoming ‘Assassin’s Creed Hexe’ Will Be “The Gayest Assassin’s Creed Yet”

But is it hard gay?
talk show comedy GIF
the game will blast living la viva loca nonstop LMAO

DonkeyPunchJr

World’s Biggest Weeb
If someone told you, several years ago, that Disney would come out with a Star Wars show that is "very female power oriented" with "lots of mysticism", "lesbian relationships", "very little masculine presence", and "witch covens", would you have believed them?
I don’t think that this report is implausible at all. I just don’t trust the source.

That doesn’t mean anything. He has never been considered a reliable source. He needs to earn that and probably never will because he peddles bullshit.
I dunno, man. I don't really follow his content, but there seems to be a beginning trend of insiders approaching/reaching out to Youtubers now instead since the gaming media themselves have become unreliable and untrustworthy.

Last edited:

Kacho

I dunno, man. I don't really follow his content, but there seems to be a beginning trend of insiders approaching/reaching out to Youtubers now instead since the gaming media themselves have become unreliable and untrustworthy.
This dude was saying his sources told him Yasuke was being pulled from Shadows and that turned out to be a load of hogwash.

There are people who deserve the benefit of the doubt. He ain’t one of them.

This dude was saying his sources told him Yasuke was being pulled from Shadows and that turned out to be a load of hogwash.

There are people who deserve the benefit of the doubt. He ain’t one of them.
Relax, mate. If you feel that way, then that's fine. Eventually we'll see the outcome of this.

Astray

The entertainment industry as a whole created the monster you’re seeing here.
It's the extreme opacity and lack of real communication between devs and players that led us to this.

Relax, mate. If you feel that way, then that's fine. Eventually we'll see the outcome of this.
We've seen the outcome of his retardation before.

If this was Jason Schreier or Shinobi we would never hear the end of it, but it's a prized "anti-woke" prophet so he gets the benefit of the doubt instead.

Gojiira

Sure witch covens are inherently gay anyway, now if they make the coven and MC hot then cool…But its Ubi, and of course they’ll all be man-jawed,butch and fighting the patriarchy and injustice. Yawn. Just make them hot lesbian witches and leave it at that ffs 😩

NickFire

Endymion exaggerates, but I don't have much trouble believing the basics. If the setting is the witch trials, it will naturally be a female-centric game, and it will be ripe for feminist messaging about how men are bad and women are wonderful. I mean, it's almost predictable. And it's Ubisoft, so I don't find it hard to believe at all.
I bet they could right the ship with this setting. Make the main character visually pleasing. And focus on the dangers of blindly adhering to claims just to avoid being ostracized (cancelled, etc.).

There are some overlapping themes between the witch trials and the cancel culture that helped lead the gaming industry into multiple flops that cost in excess of 100 million dollars. Obviously the end result of the witch trials was far more severe and devastating to the people in the mob's targets. Both are still examples that support the age old proposition that we shouldn't jump off a bridge just because our friends wanted to.

Endymion again? not more of his 'insider' nonsense, he seems to have an insider at every dev studio somehow (he doesnt, its all bs)
At this point it doesnt matter. If people here are falling for the grift and giving him more views and clicks, he deserves every cent.

Taking advantage of gamers' negativity might be the easiest youtuber money glitch of this decade. People like him can't even face criticism because people will just say you're displaying toxic positivity. The grift has no weaknesses 🤷‍♂️

It’s like watching Disney double down over the years, at the end of the day I really don’t give a fuck which of these companies go down since I have no emotional attachment to any of them since they are just things. So fuck it, let them destroy themselves.

DrDryRub

What's the problem exactly if any of the characters were gay? Do you feel you wouldn't be manly for enjoying a game with a gay character?. I don't see the problem with it. If the game is good,plays well and has a decent story then what's the issue

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
"Jennifer, please infiltrate the guard tower and retrieve our family heirloom!"

"Ok, but after I have a dinner date with Susan. Your entire family is invited too."

"What does that have to do with fetching the treasure? I hired you to get it asap."

"It has nothing to do with it. My green haired honey and I just want to jam in your face to make sure everyone in town knows were lesbos."

Last edited:

makaveli60

I had some faith in this because I knew Shadows will be terrible because it’s the same team that created Odyssey, seems I shouldn’t expect anything from this either. And I loved this franchise. Oh well

geary

Is there a way the mods can have a say on the topics created with news....FFS, we very close to make a thread about what the cleaning lady from the restaurant across the street of a contractor for a developer...

I mean, if the RE8 chicks were lesbians (and not related), I wouldn't be complaining.

Now if it's "call me ma'am" lesbians with "feminine penises" then . . .
I'll preorder the $120 version

makaveli60

"Jennifer, please infiltrate the guard tower and retrieve our family heirloom!"

"Ok, but after I have a dinner date with Susan. Your entire family is invited too."

"What does that have to do with fetching the treasure? I hired you to get it asap."

"It has nothing to do with it. My green haired honey and I just want to jam in your face to make sure everyone in town knows were lesbos."
This post is a good demonstration what is wrong with woke shit. It’s this, not that a character is gay.

lmimmfn

Ughhh sick of this shit, I have no problems with a game where the protagonist is a lesbian but most of the devs pushing this will have been hired to meet inclusive targets and therefore it'll be shit.
Separately any males portrayed will be soy boy idiots.

Good luck Ubi, you'll need it.

Last edited:
This post is a good demonstration what is wrong with woke shit. It’s this, not that a character is gay.
So… the real problems are grossly exaggerated descriptions of events that never actually happens, amplified for dramatic conversational effect? Got it.

Y’all are fighting windmills. And you even go as far as to use verifiable bullshitters as sources to stoke the flames under your own asses.

Last edited:
I'm completely ok with girl on girl, plus it doesn't seem that odd with the witches coven theme
but I feel like setting an AssCreed game in Salem is a bit jumping the shark?
All the mythological stuff and playing as a literal demi-god wasn't?
Also HEXE doesn't take place in Salem, there's more places in the world where there were witch trials, this one is in germany

Top Bottom