• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rumor: Ubisoft’s Upcoming ‘Assassin’s Creed Hexe’ Will Be “The Gayest Assassin’s Creed Yet”

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
If it’s full of lesbian relationships then it’ll be violent as fuck.
Fact Check Yes GIF

cheststrongwell

my cake, fuck off
This shit doesn’t bother me. I don’t remember which AC this is from, but I remember a splash screen or codex that showed a picture of an ancient vase. This vase depicted students in class with a text basically saying “We know that historically, males and females were not taught together, but fuck it, we’re adding girls to this ancient vase.” Fucking bonkers.

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?

This dude's already been wrong about things like removing Yasuke in Shadows.

Let's not give him even more air-time until more reliable sources corroborate this.

Last edited:

In the above video, Endymion shared, “I was also told that the next Assassin’s Creed, which is called Hexe, which is set during the Salem Witch Trials, was being internally claimed and get this, to be the gayest Assassin’s Creed yet.

“I’m told that it only has a single female protagonist and it’s also the most fantastical Assassin’s Creed yet,” he continued. “There will be lots of mysticism and will also have, as they said, very striking visuals. I don;t know if that means an entirely different art style or anything, but this is what I was told.”

Next, he said, “I was told it will still be an open world action game like the other ones, but from what I’ve been told it is the biggest departure yet for the series. My sources claim that Hexe is very, very female power oriented. We are talking lots of lesbian relationships and female characters. It has witch covens and apparently very little masculine presence within the game.”

I wonder if the working title is Assassin’s Creed: Scissors & Blades
Remember the CEO of U I just said they aren't pushing any political agendas.

Astray

Top Bottom