• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

RuPaul's Drag Race Season 7 |OT| Did you not or did you not come for me today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
They were only challenge/guest judge spoilers, nothing about eliminations, breath everyone, breath.

Since we all know John Waters is a guest judge, I just want to say I'm looking forward to that week.
If Pearl didn't even know what Macbeth was how's she going to cope with Pink Flamingos and Female Trouble?
<--- (nothing about eliminations or anything really, a very tepid almost-spoiler about that week's challenge, maybe, maybe, a little bit, sorry!)

re: the spoilers for episode 8/9

Trixie mentioned John Waters as a guest judge in an interview. I mean, she could always have heard it from one of the other queens later but that makes no sense, when mentioning guest judges you'd think of the ones who you actually saw in the flesh first and foremost. A ~good sign~ that she at least makes it as far as episode nine, meaning that for once the girl who gets brought back actually does well versus being a Kenya/Carmen mess
evidence re: spoiler

They were only challenge/guest judge spoilers, nothing about eliminations, breath everyone, breath.

Since we all know John Waters is a guest judge, I just want to say I'm looking forward to that week.
If Pearl didn't even know what Macbeth was how's she going to cope with Pink Flamingos and Female Trouble?
<--- (nothing about eliminations or anything really, a very tepid almost-spoiler about that week's challenge, maybe, maybe, a little bit, sorry!)

I know I'm going to have a total meltdown when one of the queens asks who John Waters is. Seriously, that should be an automatic elimination. If I was the queen booted on the John Waters episode, I'd quit drag.

Vitanimus

this season is quite exciting in that, while the first half was littered with leaks and the trailers giving things away, this time we have absolutely no confirmed idea what happens in the coming weeks due to untucked trailers etc.

I'm hoping for a double elimination of ginger cunt and kennedick :)

NAIKZDD.jpg

I'm hoping for a double elimination of ginger cunt and kennedick :)

ioKAtAtpkPUlJ.gif

I get a hearty cackle at Ginger and Kennedy keeping y'all so steam pressed. Nothing they said about Pearl's lack of preparation and haphazard padding was a lie, and Pearl agreed with them. Nothing they said about Max was a lie either. They were merely echoing a sentiment the Ms. Visage gave him during the critique.

Have y'all watched Paris is Burning, shade is part of the game hunties.

I don't get this thread's,
(and tumblr, and twitter's)
aversion to shady queens. It's as if you've never been in the company of gays before.

Vitanimus

hmm. tea. Ginger dances on a fine line between shady and nasty for me. Kennedy go [ l e a v e ] with her attitude. Nothing shady about her when she doesn't have anything to back it up with. Then again, we're in a season where none of the queens want to be nasty due to the clap back they'll get online with fans.

zeopower6

Have y'all watched Paris is Burning, shade is part of the game hunties.

I don't get this thread's,
(and tumblr, and twitter's)
aversion to shady queens. It's as if you've never been in the company of gays before.

Shade is nice in large amounts when it's funny. There's a point where it gets nasty/plain mean and tired though. Comes across as bitter and totally not cute. I think more queens threw legit shade in S2/S3 and parts of S4. Season 4 got nasty at points like when Phi Phi exploded at everyone.

Would you say Jasmine was being shady when she was talking about how Violet was "horsefaced no talent whatever bitch in her Barbie panties shit" (don't remember what she said because I don't really care for her that much) or just mean?

TO QUOTE PARIS IS BURNING:
Shade is when I don't tell you you're ugly but I don't have to tell you because you know you're ugly ... and THAT is shade.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2lEtUqxg44 <-- What is shade? + reading

We kinda do have Untucked trailers but they are all randomly uploaded on YouTube so we have a rough idea of who is for sure not going home in the next two weeks at least. There was also a preview of a mini challenge on Watch What Happens Live that is part of an episode airing two weeks from now.

Some Snatch Game T about two more characters... I think, from what is shown in commercials.

Pearl - Big Ang
Ginger Minj - Adele (as a ginger?)

Jinfash

needs 2 extra inches
re: the spoilers for episode 8/9

Trixie mentioned John Waters as a guest judge in an interview. I mean, she could always have heard it from one of the other queens later but that makes no sense, when mentioning guest judges you'd think of the ones who you actually saw in the flesh first and foremost. A ~good sign~ that she at least makes it as far as episode nine, meaning that for once the girl who gets brought back actually does well versus being a Kenya/Carmen mess
evidence re: spoiler
RIP in peace my wig.

hateradio

The Most Dangerous Yes Man
Well, I know some people may not want to know what happens next even if it's just a challenge theme or whatever. :(
You can just make a spoiler thread like most other TV shows have. :p

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost...&postcount=428
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost...&postcount=534
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost...&postcount=648
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost...&postcount=756

I read this while picturing EL as Laganja and MN as Adore Delano.

http://i.imgur.com/6BDdBIf.gif
I . . . don't even.

Rayis

Youtube comments just spoiled who goes home this next episode, I'm upset (both that it was spoiled and cuz of who goes home)

Rayis

I actually don't dislike Kennedy that much, I'd be upset if she went home

Lol yeah right, trying to accidentally not spoil shit again

mantidor

The problem with Kennedy and Ginger is not really that they are shady, the problem is that they are not that good, they have failed to impress in both runway and challenges. I'll rather have any of the previous eliminated queens sans Kandy tbh.

mantidor

Some YouTube video pointed out to me that Pearl's Death becomes her look was right on point as a homage to the movie, the two "wounds" located where the main wounds of both protagonists were, something I missed, however I don't know if Pearl is even aware of the fact to be honest.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Some YouTube video pointed out to me that Pearl's Death becomes her look was right on point as a homage to the movie, the two "wounds" located where the main wounds of both protagonists were, something I missed, however I don't know if Pearl is even aware of the fact to be honest.

Is Death Becomes Her as old as MacBeth?
Im kidding I love the movie

zeopower6

Well... episode was released early on Vudu...

Good news: Snatch Game is good for the most part which is refreshing.

Bad news: .... (SPOILERS FOR WINNER AND BOTTOM 2)
Jaidynn and MAX. You can guess what happens here. Kennedy won doing Little Richard alongside Ginger.. another double win? Wtf? This wasn't even a team challenge.

I totally agree with Ru's decision.

Max
had great personal style, but her personality vacillated between painfully boring and painfully insincere.

#justicefortrixie

KiN0

This snatch game was actually pretty funny. Much better than the last two.

The elimination tonight
Can't disagree with the bottom two but I think Jaidynn should have gone home despite dancing circles around Max. Her looks are consistently dull and her general performance has been fairly mediocre

Wilsongt

This snatch game was actually pretty funny. Much better than the last two.

The elimination tonight
Can't disagree with the bottom two but I think Jaidynn should have gone home despite dancing circles around Max. Her looks are consistently dull and her general performance has been fairly mediocre

I seem to be the only one who actually liked her Death becomes her look last week. I felt she put a lot of work into it, unlike some other messy, pubic queens.

Raxus

I seem to be the only one who actually liked her Death becomes her look last week. I felt she put a lot of work into it, unlike some other messy, pubic queens.

Still baffled by that. I am surprised Fame and Violet made it this far resting on pretty. Pearl is probably doomed to go soon now her arc is over.

Wilsongt

I am GAGGING over this Trixie tweet.

Trixie Mattel
&#8207;@trixiemattel

Tonight on Snatch Game, my JonBenet Ramsey illusion will be so on point- the cameras won't even be able to find my body !

Still baffled by that. I am surprised Fame and Violet made it this far resting on pretty. Pearl is probably doomed to go soon now her arc is over.

Which is why I don't understand the Violet/Fame love in this thread. Fame's Death becomes her look was great, I will admit. But, neither her or Violet have shown a lot of substance beyond the runway.

KiN0

I actually liked that look as well. It's just that the rest of her outfits thus far have been really boring/pedestrian. At least her face is really beautiful.

That was an exercise in completely tanking a challenge and a runway, and I wasn't sold on the lipsync either. Based on this performance alone that was a clear boot. And what was with that odd little episode during the critiques?

The problem is whether or not that should have been a Low 3 Warning 'pull yourself together' vs being put up for elimination immediately, especially when the other two in the Low 3 have had their warnings before (Miss Fame's had multiple and never even lipsynced!), but I'd imagine that the stunt she pulled sealed the deal. Still not sure what it was. Then again, JDF didn't bomb anywhere near as badly last week and she was put up for elimination immediately, so eh. Maybe it should've been Fame v Max.

I wasn't as fond of her as others, but as a member of #TeamTrixie I empathise.

KiN0

That was an exercise in completely tanking a challenge and a runway, and I wasn't sold on the lipsync either. Based on this performance alone that was a clear boot. And what was with that odd little episode during the critiques?

The problem is whether or not that should have been a Low 3 Warning 'pull yourself together' vs being put up for elimination immediately, especially when the other two in the Low 3 have had their warnings before (Miss Fame's had multiple and never even lipsynced!), but I'd imagine that the stunt she pulled sealed the deal. Still not sure what it was. Then again, JDF didn't bomb anywhere near as badly last week and she was put up for elimination immediately, so eh. Maybe it should've been Fame v Max.

I wasn't as fond of her as others, but as a member of #TeamTrixie I empathise.

Fame wasn't that bad. She wasn't funny, but she wasn't cingeworthy either. Max was flatout terrible. I don't know what possessed her to do Sharon Needles: Disney edition. It made no sense. Jaidynn was actually pretty funny in the beginning. She just ran that vision gimmick into the ground. It also didn't help that most of her answers were pretty blah.

YESSSS!! I don't care but I 100% agree with this elimination. I was about to curse to the high heavens but Ru saved me the trouble..

However I don't like the feeling that another Queen can come back. It seems like a cure attempt to bring Max back after all the BS just to gage social media. We will see though

I do think that..
Ultimately Fame and Violet are always the weakest. They bring it on runway but they are always so dull in challenges. I don't get how Jayden could be dull when she at least tries regardless of how crappy she may be in a couple of challenges. The other ones imo don't but literally rest on pretty and being shady. Fame nor Violet had been anything but that, even in the snatch game and they still get to stay based on presentation. It's really not fair tbh when they are by far the only two that has shown no type of diversity. On the other hand, I think [Adele] should of been the winner for snatch game. She really stayed in character all the way through. The eating/fat trope is so outplayed now but she kept it cute so I give it to her. Kennedy definitely was a second place for me tbh.

Overall, if a new Queen comes back, I hope kasha comes back. She left way to early for something she shouldn't have been eliminated for. If not her DEFINITELY TRIXIE. I feel like she would have served if she had the chance to stay longer. I don't want max back even though I like him. Im tired of the copy cat Queens that rely on classic poised looks with intricate styles that are just basic but they try to pass off as "unique".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom