• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

RuPaul's Drag Race Season 7 |OT| Did you not or did you not come for me today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, so there's a theory going around about the returning queen so potential big spoilers

They are going to bring back all the eliminated queens and they will be paired up with one of the still participating queens in a conjoined twins challenge and whoever wins the challenge gets to stay, makes a lot of sense tbh.

I think the synopsis for the next episode of Untucked basically confirms that this is the case.

"Behind-the-scenes, the conjoined twins get torn apart. Things get intense as one eliminated queen hopes she’s done enough to re-enter the competition."

At least Trixie's going to earn her spot back instead of having it gifted.

I'm still looking forward to this one, in spite of all the fuckery.

tumblr_inline_nmvgh3EMmK1r78woc_500.png

tumblr_inline_nmvgxtftlO1r78woc_500.png

I fucking love the untucked tumblr review

tumblr_inline_nldqkaYvmY1r78woc_500.png

tumblr_inline_nmvgv5Ikez1r78woc_500.png

B-Dex

I came up with a sickening drag act in my head. Totally gonna get my drag queen friends to do it. Hopefully.

Raxus

Those have to be trolls... like seriously wth?

They are. Trixie was crushing and Max was a distant second. Everyone else flatlined.

Who wants to bring back the snoozefest that is Kandy Ho. Hell, I don't remember one notable thing she did besides lip synch well enough to stay in the game as long as she did.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
They are. Trixie was crushing and Max was a distant second. Everyone else flatlined.

Who wants to bring back the snoozefest that is Kandy Ho. Hell, I don't remember one notable thing she did besides lip synch well enough to stay in the game as long as she did.

I remember her being read for the beard contour.

kirblar

lol @ Kennedy
throwing Ginger and Jaidynn under the bus and giving the younger queens easy partner

edit: They definitely need to do a full-episode runway challenge like this much earlier in the season- it allows the camera to spend a lot of time w/ each of them.

mantidor

I've never been much of a fan of Trixie but I can't disagree here. I'll miss Max though :(

Also the freaking editing in all past episodes was focused to have a climax right here in this episode alone, is like the best proof you really can make anyone likable or hated, I mean all this stuff was filmed months ago.

zeopower6

Ehhh, I can't say I'm really happy with how this ended up. Oh well. As far as eliminations and bottom placements have gone, maybe this episode was why they went that direction. =_=

Jinfash

needs 2 extra inches
Oh. Okay. Kennedy won the mini challenge fair and square. The decision had nothing to do with the fact that whomever wins gets to pair the girls. I believe you, Ru.

Oh my God.

That LSFYL was the most brilliantly outrageous thing I've seen since Hannibal's S2 finale.

poor leann rimes, that's one way to be introduced to the show
lol.gif

Rayis

Am I the only one who thought the bottom 2 made no sense? well, one of the pairs didn't at least

They made it sound like Fame did worse than Jaidynn yet they saved Fame and eliminated Jaidynn

Am I the only one who thought the bottom 2 made no sense? well, one of the pairs didn't at least

They made it sound like Fame did worse than Jaidynn yet they saved Fame and eliminated Jaidynn
Fame was unimaginative but polished, and Jaidynn was unimaginative and messy.

It's clear that Fame's fifteen are running out, though.

Jinfash

needs 2 extra inches
As much as I love
Trixie
, I would have given the win to
Zatya and Kasha.
They pulled off the humor better? One just felt more natural than the other.

Monocle

Can't argue with the winner, as Team Pearl and Trixie was definitely among the best, but what else does Trixie have to offer the competition? I don't need to see more of her to know she won't make top 3.

Max got fucking robbed last week. It adds insult to injury that Michelle Visage was all like "FINALLY THIS IS WHAT I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR YAAAS GURL" about Max's strong but not exceptionally unique runway look this episode. Um... what color was her hair this time? Are we dropping that absurd complaint now that she's out?

Very good lipsync. Probably a series highlight, in fact. I knew the winner before the first note played. I mean, who didn't?

Looks like Ginger's on the fast track to top 3, hrm. I really can't stand her. Arrogant and disagreeable, with bland fashion. Although I was sort of into that white Elvis ensemble.

This is the first season I can recall where Ru's outfits didn't consistently wow me. What happened?

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
still watching but lawd
this is going to come across insensitive
but why are all the queens coming back and getting their struggles in, just comes across as so inauthentic
edit; so just finished

Kennedy did not win that mini challenge, she was actually the worse IMO, her runway as a snore too

I can't argue with Trixie being brought back. Her's and Pearls runway was pretty funny, although it could have easily been Max or Kasha Davis coming back
I'm still steam pressed that Jaidynn sent home Max, decision made no sense what so ever

As for the runway looks its a shame ginger didn't pull hers off, because it had a huge amount of potential

Vitanimus

I feel bad for fame.. she's so lovable but stupid. she's also been in the bottom three three times in a row 💀 she's definitely going home next

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
definitely thought miss fame would be better than she is
shes lucky shes got this far imo

KiN0

definitely thought miss fame would be better than she is
shes lucky shes got this far imo

I don't know, I think she actually met my expectations. Fierce, polished and fashionable without an ounce of performance ability. Really, if we had more challenges based around putting looks together, Fame would be doing much better. Violet too.

Okay that was one of the best episodes of Drag Race just ever. Seeing everybody come back and letting us get to know the eliminated queens a bit better was refreshing. Though it's humorous to me that Max is still being refused any kind of supportive edit even after he was kicked out prematurely for a single fuckup (despite killing it the rest of the time).

The runways were amazing and hilarious. Pearl and Trixie totally killed it, what a great concept. Violet and Max looked good but yeah not terribly original. Definitely seemed like a Violet concept over a Max one, though that's expected. I though Ginger's idea was funny but could have added some polish. Also, would have been funnier if the two of them just shared one middle boob that was long and droopy, that way they can at least walk straight, lol.

Katya was HILARIOUS, obv. Fame once again was lukewarm, and once again she doesn't get to lip sync because she wasn't a complete disaster, though at this point it feels like she's just not Drag Race material.

The right person went home sadly, and I'm glad to see Trixie back. This season is awesome.

I loved the episode. It was definitely one of the best this season so far. Pearl/Trixie and Violet/Max looked incredible on the runway, I must be like Miss fame because I didn't get the head joke until last night lol.

Wilsongt

People need to stop being butthurt over Max being eliminated just like with Milk.

People need to be more annoyed at how shady Kennedy was during that challenge. Granted, Jaidyn did already lipsync twice and she was the most likely candidate to go this week, but that was just dirty of her. Tempest deserved a chance to look fierce.

I am just glad both Ginger and Sasha turned it out. That was AMAZING.

Edit: Also, if most of the people who follow the show didn't already know that Trixie was going to come back, I would have definitely thought Kasha would have come back simply due to all of the glowing remarks the judges gave the two of them.

I have a bit of a problem with that in that there really was no mystery surrounded Trixie coming back. She almost said it outright on Twitter with all of her hints. Ru needs to wrangle in the eliminated queens on social media a bit better post-shooting and elimination.

I loved the episode. It was definitely one of the best this season so far. Pearl/Trixie and Violet/Max looked incredible on the runway, I must be like Miss fame because I didn't get the head joke until last night lol.
Agree with this (except the head joke!) That was funny though, Fame is such an airhead.

Trixie was hilarious, Max has eyes! It completes her look as far as I'm concerned.

This was a great episode. I'm starting to really enjoy Kennedy, I feel like she only ever puts enough effort in to get by though, I don't think she ever pushes herself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom