• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

S______L for PS5 to be revealed soon (The dedicated blueballs/Kojima 'conspiracy' thread)

Is this new Silent Hill real or fake?

• Real

Votes: 330 44.6%
  • Fake

Votes: 410 55.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

8BiTw0LF

Banned
An just like one of the 4 pics of Kojima earlier...
Look how he points at the blue (box) with his other hand.
E4pYzh3XEAgpILr

DryvBy

In case you haven't kept up or have no idea how the conspiracy works, let me explain.

Delays were expected. Before 100 pages hit, TeamRight declared it would be delayed and it was so. Why this somehow convinced people to pack it up and say it's false shows how little you've paid attention. This is what you all remind me of:

TeamWrong is confident that this guy is a scammer. A scammer who isn't making any money on a scam. He's basically dumber than hill trash scamming people without making money and risking getting yanked from putting anything up. So scam seems a little ridiculous. If this was Steam, I'd agree. But this isn't some Kickstarter event or trash tier release.

TeamWrong is ignoring that we haven't heard a peep from Yosp. We still haven't heard from Konami who is currently promoting Silent Hill. We haven't heard from Sony. In fact, all we have are assumptions from TeamWrong and those assumptions are Sony got tricked by the dumbest of all scammers ever. Yet even though TeamWrong is confident, Sony isn't publishing anything after a week of this mess.

Before this blew up, we still don't know why Geoff was following this no game, no name team. Then he acts shocked about the entire event. We also have a bunch of game journalists with hour long spills that go nowhere outside of "He's a real dude".

Theres a lot of fake crap going around too, boosting clicks all over the place. But that's very common for every conspiracy theory. Every single conspiracy, true or false, has false flags they run with. Kojima's Metal Gear series is a giant long running conspiracy theory. You don't think he likes this if he's involved? He would want people to fall off the train to catch a ride later. It's a benefit. Silent Hills is more talked about than anything from E3 without showing a single thing. That's the best marketing money could buy.

We still don't know why there's a ton of weird coincidences in the last trailer for Death Stranding. Why Kojima has had a couple of odd posts since this thing happened.

Basically we still have a lot of complicated coincidences not answered. And that's why TeamRight is still here. Sure, Reynolds Wrap may be wrapped around real tight but at least we're not smooth braining away all coincidences.

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Silent Hills is more talked about than anything from E3 without showing a single thing. That's the best marketing money could buy.

We still don't know why there's a ton of weird coincidences in the last trailer for Death Stranding. Why Kojima has had a couple of odd posts since this thing happened.

Basically we still have a lot of complicated coincidences not answered. And that's why TeamRight is still here. Sure, Reynolds Wrap may be wrapped around real tight but at least we're not smooth braining away all coincidences.
You Are Wrong Win GIF

Last edited:

HeisenbergFX4

Gold Member
Sony’s July 8 conference might be delayed til… you guessed it - August.

5lgACsH.jpg

I understand it’s 4Chan but this lines up.

Unless something has changed Vanguard was meant to be revealed in game to players.

If SOP does get pushed back its not because of this.

These are just my thoughts and are pure guesses

GhostOfTsu

Banned

5lgACsH.jpg

It's also why Halo Infinite doesn't have a release date yet. They are waiting for COD. Both MS and Sony are waiting for Activision lol (and now Kojima/Hasan too?)

kyliethicc

Unless something has changed Vanguard was meant to be revealed in game to players.

Don't you think Activision will want to reveal it in Warzone first, then have something more to show at Sony's showcase?

If they can't reveal it in WZ before Sony's show, I could see Sony pushing back their show to give CoD more time.

8BiTw0LF

Banned
Silent Man made this tweet 3 days ago..

Hasan videos and BB logos are inverted..

First vid:
VDBLhX7.png
Second vid:
tZomCtl.png

Twitter:
7UcMaQe.png
Youtube:
Q7ietvE.png

And the red and blue code from the "fake" youtube channel:

1. Blue: "FIND THE SOURCE"
  2. Red: "REALITY BENDS TO MY WILL BUT MY MIND IS DELUSIONAL"
  3. Blue: "I CANT TRUST YOU IF YOU CANT TRUST YOUR MIND SO FIND THE SOURCE"
  4. Red: "SHALL I REMIND YOU WHO I AM"
  5. Blue: "SHALL I REMIND YOU WHAT I CAN DO"
  6. Blue: "I THINK THEY SPOT ME STOP PLAYING ME AND FIND THE SOURCE"
  7. Red: "I CANT GET HOLD OF YOU SO I ASSUME YOU GOT MADE. TIME TO SEPARATE"
  8. Blue: "BYE FOR NOW RED"

The father? - Daddy?

That Silent Man profile is mind-boggling!

Faithless83

Banned

It doesn't add up to be delayed just for this. CoD is big, but not that big.

That said, the app which was ready for today getting pushed to August doesn't add up either.

Last edited:

dotnotbot

5lgACsH.jpg

Next event was supposed to be PSX, not State of Play. They never announce anything big at State of Play.

Last edited:

8BiTw0LF

Banned

kingpotato

Ask me about my Stream Deck
It's been a wild ride, but I'm going to get off the train and start hitching a ride home. Goodbye my friends, take care of your mental health, don't neglect your loved ones, protect the sanctity of your spouse's butthole. This was definitely the most fun to come out of E3 (or not out of E3 depending on how you view it).

hitchhiking brand new day GIF by Pepper

Hasan, don't play with fire, it's not over for you. Quit slacking or you are going to get burned by Koji-zealots.

TheGejsza

So... I am lost, whats happening now? I just saw that Hassan blueballed us and then some BlueBox video with morse code happened and Silent Hill 5 website? Whats going on now?

decisions

Yeah, he's obviously a nobody - just casually predicting future events.
What exactly did he predict? You can't take one weak link in chain, tie it to another one, and then say that a strong piece of evidence has been made. The silenthill5 website, and these fake YT channels, there is no compelling evidence that any of these things are connected to anything from the main thread of Blue Box. I could've set any of those things up. The photo on the "daddy?" silenthill5 page is literally just a stock photo on unsplash: https://tineye.com/search/056411815693e8bc2b60834b13518f58432083f9?sort=crawl_date&order=asc&page=1

And here is the other one, oldest TinEye result is from 2013:

I think there' s a chance Abandoned could be a tease, but at this point some of you are pretending that really niche YT channels and social media accounts that anyone could've made are part of this. If there is an ARG surrounding the game, it is a marketing scheme. No one is watching these YT videos, no one knows about this site. They are not part of a marketing scheme.

ZoukGalaxy

It's been a wild ride, but I'm going to get off the train and start hitching a ride home. Goodbye my friends, take care of your mental health, don't neglect your loved ones, protect the sanctity of your spouse's butthole. This was definitely the most fun to come out of E3 (or not out of E3 depending on how you view it).

hitchhiking brand new day GIF by Pepper

Hasan, don't play with fire, it's not over for you. Quit slacking or you are going to get burned by Koji-zealots.
Thank you buddy, take care of you and don't take any road leading to Silent Hill on your long way home, or you will go back here.

reese witherspoon fork in the road GIF by Fox Searchlight

silent hill horror GIF

Last edited:

K2D

Banned
> BB's 'trailer app' delayed till august
> rumored PS event rumored delay until august
> Silent Hill reveal in limbo for over 6 weeks #teamreal

0ZzvAgl.jpg

Save us from this boring dystopia.

Just noticed that the new hasan video is a complete inversion of the old video; the light source at bottom-left moves to top-right and black shirt becomes white. The colors of BB YT channel pic have also been inverted. Possible reference to dual realities in silent hill, the real world and the mirror world?

NDPa7v5.png
0OLFNZJ.png

Last edited:
Silent Hills is more talked about than anything from E3 without showing a single thing. That's the best marketing money could buy.
On here it is. The general public or casual gamers have no idea this is even going on. This is fun but it is nowhere near the mainstream hype of games from E3 like Elden Ring or Battlefield 2042. Not yet at least

Javthusiast

Banned

5lgACsH.jpg

If I have to miss out on a PS event at the end of june or in july for a fucking COD game...

angry ryan gosling GIF by Saturday Night Live

rofif

Can’t Git Gud
Just noticed that the new hasan video is a complete inversion of the old video; the light source at bottom-left moves to top-right and black shirt becomes white. The colors of BB YT channel pic have also been inverted. Possible reference to dual realities in silent hill, the real world and the mirror world?

NDPa7v5.png
0OLFNZJ.png
There are so many coincidences here. They must be trolling us

Top Bottom