• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

S______L for PS5 to be revealed soon (The dedicated blueballs/Kojima 'conspiracy' thread)

Is this new Silent Hill real or fake?

• Real

Votes: 330 44.6%
  • Fake

Votes: 410 55.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DryvBy

Similar artwork on the Store page now.

Story description shows:
imu9bcR.png

baphomet

Sony never said anything about this rumours

but Did Kojima or anyone from kojipro ever respond to any rumours related them being connected with this game??

Kojima said he wasn't involved.

It isn't important enough to anyone else to even mention it because it's so obviously false.

KLS92

Neo Member
So the above poster is a liar?
Yeah, no one has said anything at all between Sony, Konami, or Kojima/KojiPro. The most that's happened is the Kojima Productions EN account (@KojiPro2015_EN) account briefly liked Hasan's first video very soon after it was posted, but proceeded to unlike it ~20-30 minutes later. Very weird move if they were trying to clear the air, because it clarifies absolutely nothing and only adds more confusion. I don't know why they didn't quote tweet it with some PR Statement if they truly wanted to address it.

I've also considered it could have been an accidental like too, lol, I'm sure whoever manages Kojima Productions social media accounts is following all this closely.

Fushitsusha

Banned
I personally feel the term liar implies it was intentional, so who knows, because you might assume Kojima productions Twitter actions implies Kojima himself did it and then extrapolated that Kojima reciprocated the denial, but it's a stretch.
He sounded so sure of himself that he must have a good source. Awfully dismissive post in general.

IntentionalPun

Ask me about my wife's perfect butthole
That's just his terrible Steam Early Access game.

He's just that bad at taking/optimizing screenshots lol

Last edited:

GHG

Gold Member
That's just his terrible Steam Early Access game.

He's just that bad at taking/optimizing screenshots lol

tenor.gif

gMDfVX7.png

It seems Hasan has taken a break from working tirelessly on his trailer app to relax and play some 'Telling Lies', this has to be a joke, right?

Hasan is John Mcafee reincarnated. This is the first step of his evolution. Videos of him doing hookers and blow next.

Last edited:

IntentionalPun

Ask me about my wife's perfect butthole

Hey this should get a laugh:

ONLINE GAMEPLAY

We will add online PVP and co-op in our second content update. You as an early access player get to experience online battles as first. We promise, the online modes are worth the wait! We tried to put a lot of attention to competitive online PVP matches where stragety and teamwork is essential. More online details will be available soon.

LOL.. yeah.. he totally was on the CUSP of releasing online co-op but tragically had to sell the game off to "CREATEQ" 6 months later.

But maybe there is a hidden message here?

PVP? What could it mean?

Last edited:

trikster40

gMDfVX7.png

It seems Hasan has taken a break from working tirelessly on his trailer app to relax and play some 'Telling Lies', this has to be a joke, right?

Geez this guys trophy list reads like someone with extreme ADHD who can’t focus on anything. He’s started a bajillion games and barely finished any of them. Half of his platinums are Rainbow Six Siege and another is Duke Nukem 3D but he can’t finish God of War, Ghost of Tsushima, or even Silent Hill 2.

Based on his game history, I’m gonna say that nothing ever comes to light with this game. I was a believer but some doubt starting to creep in.

Banned
has anyone brought up the possibility yet that Konami will just be like Games Workshop going forward, as in they might just licens out their IPs to every shitty dev that gives them enough money?

what if this is Silent Hill, but not made by Kojima or anyone in the AAA industry, but instead actually by a small dev team with barly any talent?

So maybe we will see a Silent Hill game in the quality of those random ass Warhammer games that release every other week because Games Workshop just gives anyone who asks the license?

Last edited:
Top Bottom