• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

S______L for PS5 to be revealed soon (The dedicated blueballs/Kojima 'conspiracy' thread)

Is this new Silent Hill real or fake?

• Real

Votes: 330 44.6%
  • Fake

Votes: 410 55.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GinSama

I think the truth is, this guy is unrelated. And Bloober is indeed working on a horror game for Konami. Thats the most likely.

He said its not silent hill, and they're not working with Konami or KojiPro. idk what else he can do? The S___L tweet was pulled after like 3 hours with an apology. And thats been like 3 weeks or a month ago?

If, and this is a big if, this is a lie. It would be a very lame marketing trick. It wouldn't make sense after so many denials, and its getting old. Its not anything like MDS which was conjured up right before the awards and then unveiled also. Which showed a snake lookalike and then they slipped a Fox logo. This so called ploy makes no sense at all. Because there is nothing here.

I think at this moment no matter what Hassan says or try to do is pointless ….

right now only a statement from Sony or/kojima can once it for all stop this madness.

bitbydeath

Gold Member
so this is all fake, pretty much what some of us expected.

HK is just a poor indie dev trying his luck at viral shit thing.
images

I wonder if the Bloober one is the MS exclusive Stadia episodic title

Welp--

There's a prominent Japanese developer working on a Silent Hill title also. I guess we shall see what that is.

Why the hate for Bloober, though? Why are they so reviled? Is it because their games thus far have been subpar?

IntentionalPun

Ask me about my wife's perfect butthole
If Hasan would be really real, there is no way that he can deliver on what he promise and he lied a lot. In that case, Sony would have already interfered somehow. (1) The thing is there is no way he can stop the release of an app on such a short notice. (2) It's not like he has Sony on speed dial and can just say a couple of hours before the release: Sorry I changed my mind, stop the release please.

((3))Additionally, why is he never showing one picture of his company (either from outside or the workspace inside), no one saw this place even on photos.

(4)I don't know if he is an actor, an employee of Sony or possibly Kojima productions or whatever, but I do not believe he is real.

1 - You guys way overestimate how much Sony would investigate Hasan; he isn't making a Kojima or Silent Hill game.. he said multiple times online, in multiple places.. proved he exists, etc. What he's likely lying about is the scope of his game, and the idea that he even has a dev team. Sony likely doesn't suspect him at all of those things and aren't out investigating the shitty little indie devs like people think they would.

2 - The app likely didn't exist yet and Hasan is a grade A bullshitter who doesn't know WTF he's doing. It didn't show up on his profile until late last week.. quite possible he hadn't submitted it yet and doesn't really understand that process and how long it takes.. nothing was "pulled" lol

3 - Because his "company" is in his apartment, you can look it up online.. he doesn't have a real dev team most likely either.. hence why.. he never posts any proof of that.

4 - His company is registered with the NL government, he created a Kickstarter under his name, and they do identity verification, etc. There is a human being named Hasan Khamaran who owns a company called "Blue Box Game Studios" in the Netherlands, which is a sole proprietorship (meaning he legally IS the company essentially), and there is no evidence that company has ever employed anyone. There is evidence that he's released 3 "games", 2 to Android, 1 to Steam Early access. They are all terrible, and he's maybe at best made a few hundred dollars off of them based on the price and number of reviews (and on Android Play Store you can see how many "installs" the games have.)

Last edited:

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
This has always been the rumor, along with another SH game.

ElCasual

This has always been the rumor, along with another SH game.
Wonder if the other game with a japanase developer is the episodic game mabe by Kojima.

Top Bottom