• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

S______L for PS5 to be revealed soon (The dedicated blueballs/Kojima 'conspiracy' thread)

Is this new Silent Hill real or fake?

• Real

Votes: 330 44.6%
  • Fake

Votes: 410 55.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dick Jones

Gold Member

vince mcmahon wwe GIF

Spank_Magnet

The Male Lewinsky
So this shit is teasing Silent Hill and Metal Gear, but no Castlevania? Wasn’t the rumor that Sony wanted Silent Hill, Metal Gear, and Castlevania?
That’s the point . By constant reference to MGS and SH they’re making Castlevania obvious by omission. It’s definitely a Castlevania reboot! 😂

Spank_Magnet

The Male Lewinsky
That dude is either going to be hailed a hero, or absolutely annihilated.

either way it's gonna be great.
But is it really an ARG (If it’s a thing at all)? There’s no ”story”, no trail to follow, just a set of coincidences. Things like I Love Bees and Waking Titan had definite progression.

Ngl I am only here for a butthole which I read about in this thread eons ago.
Also even if the game sucks, I got my enjoyment out of this thread, lol.
Not much longer (hopefully).

GuinGuin

Banned
So Dutch videogame composer LudoWic released this ambient soundscape / track today:

Dutch videogame music composer, blue box logo, creepy atmosphere.. I immediately thought of this thread.

Sounds like either Morse code or a dial up modem.

Outrunner

Does this playstation store Abandoned link seem strange to anyone?

"https://store.playstation.com/en-us/concept/10002968/"

It says lists Abandoned as a "concept". Does the store do this for any other game/ demo? If not, this is evidence of extra special treatment by Sony towards BBGS.

All links are like that. Swith the last two digits and you will be scrolling through different games.

I hope for Silent Hill or both, Silent Hill is my favorite franchise of all time, I still remember when my mother rented the first game for me when it was quite new and I was completely hooked. And then came later Silent Hill 2 and it sealed the deal. Silent Hill 3 was for me nearly on the same level as 2, but I didn’t like the direction 4 was going, I didn’t liked that it was not a connected world, but it was still a great game. Well then came the games from western developers and my fears were confirmed that a western studio can not get the Japanese horror atmosphere right.

MGS is not my kind of game, I played 2 and 4 from start to finish when they came out and they were okay for me but not great. Although I understand that it’s just people’s tastes are different and I can not argue when someone say they are great.

I also don’t like People who suddenly try to leave the sinking ship. That is what I respect about IntentionalPun, he is standing in knee deep water, but is not leaving his position, although I really don’t get how someone can be so delusional to think there are thousand coincidences and Hasan is just a scammer, but people are entitled to their own beliefs.

if we only get to pick one, than i choose MGS! although it looks like sony may have worked out a deal to use both ip. maybe even castlevania? that rumour last year may have been correct the entire time.

djkimothy

if we only get to pick one, than i choose MGS! although it looks like sony may have worked out a deal to use both ip. maybe even castlevania? that rumour last year may have been correct the entire time.

If Sony can secure licensing of publishing Konami’s trifecta i’m gonna have a heart attack.

Top Bottom