• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

S______L for PS5 to be revealed soon (The dedicated blueballs/Kojima 'conspiracy' thread)

Is this new Silent Hill real or fake?

• Real

Votes: 330 44.6%
  • Fake

Votes: 410 55.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GrayChild

E7iVWlQWEAQwErQ

mckmas8808

Mckmaster uses MasterCard to buy Slave drives
So Dutch videogame composer LudoWic released this ambient soundscape / track today:

Dutch videogame music composer, blue box logo, creepy atmosphere.. I immediately thought of this thread.

ARE YOU GUYS STILL NOT BELIEVERS?!

mckmas8808

Mckmaster uses MasterCard to buy Slave drives
if we only get to pick one, than i choose MGS! although it looks like sony may have worked out a deal to use both ip. maybe even castlevania? that rumour last year may have been correct the entire time.

What if this is a MGS\Silent Hills cross over game? Would you guys like that? And what I mean by that is, it's MGS characters in a Silent Hill universe.

IntentionalPun

Ask me about my wife's perfect butthole
OMG guys... the most popular color in the world... and the most common shape for man-made items.. appears in a Kojima tweet!

#Team(YouGuysAre)Real(Cute)

Spank_Magnet

The Male Lewinsky
Up until this afternoon the background when the Abandoned app was the focus was an image of the forest. Now it’s the dimmed “room” image…🤔
Do PS5 themes change over time? Are they dynamic? I don’t recall any others doing anything but just show the same old image.

BTW I’m in Team whothefuckknows. Weird coincidences have happened but as they say “9 times out of 10 it‘s a million to 1 chance”

FUBARx89

Hassan rubbing his cock over the amount of trailer app downloads he has.

More than his shitty assest flip games ever got. He's made it now.

Last edited:

Kenneth Haight

Gold Member
So the original trailer says Q4 2021…… so whatever this is, we expect a quick turnaround time from trailers to release? 10 days time we will hopefully have more clues. I’m zoning out until then.

ParaSeoul

Finally got out of that neophyte thing after joining a few weeks back so I don't know if it has been posted about but Bokeh Game Studios follows the Al Hub twitter account

Hassan rubbing his cock over the amount of trailer app downloads he has.

More than his shitty assest flip games ever got. He's made it now.
Made more money on the asset flip and failed kickstarter than he has done now with this. For those that actually think this is not a Sony/Kojima/Konami endorsed thing :)

GuinGuin

Banned
Up until this afternoon the background when the Abandoned app was the focus was an image of the forest. Now it’s the dimmed “room” image…🤔
Do PS5 themes change over time? Are they dynamic? I don’t recall any others doing anything but just show the same old image.

BTW I’m in Team whothefuckknows. Weird coincidences have happened but as they say “9 times out of 10 it‘s a million to 1 chance”

I'm leaving the app open permanently in case something changes. If I get burn in on my OLED who cares? Worth it.

There were like 3 different backrounds for abondoned advertising the app and this was one of them so nothing new has been shown.

SSfox

I hope Sony will announce a summer event soon, rumours were saying around August 12th so maybe it's coming soon... maybe?

And either this is fake or real, i'm sure everything about the Abondoned game will be unfold during that said event.

Last edited:

GuinGuin

Banned
I hope Sony will announce a summer event soon, rumours were saying around August 12th so maybe it's coming soon... maybe?

And either this is fake or real, i'm sure everything about the Abondoned game will be unfold during that sais event.

Abandoned IS their summer event. Buckle up!

IntentionalPun

Ask me about my wife's perfect butthole
What if Hideo Kojima, has actually just been an actor hired by the mastermind game designer Hasan Kahraman this entire time, and he chose Kojima as his stand-in because of the name translation thing?

The Realtime Trailers app is going to end w/ the amazing reveal showing 3 decades of footage of Hasan making games, and coaching Kojima on how to act like a game designer in interviews.

Kojima recently asked to retire from his role.. and has lost the drive to continue the charade. Which is why in his recent Twitter photos he looks like a guy not even trying that hard to look like he's actually in his own office doing work. Hasan is just trying to get him to play along just long enough to create an amazing reveal w/ the Realtime Trailers app.

Top Bottom