• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

S______L for PS5 to be revealed soon (The dedicated blueballs/Kojima 'conspiracy' thread)

Is this new Silent Hill real or fake?

• Real

Votes: 330 44.6%
  • Fake

Votes: 410 55.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bitbydeath

Gold Member
Advertising what?
Sony clearly allows complete shit on their store. That is established. They’ve also promoted and advertised complete shit in the past.
Can you name one other trailer app?
Why do you think Shu would be above promoting it? Did that dog game he tweeted out look like it was going to be killing it in sales?

Last edited:
What do you mean the Death Stranding DC trailer stuff? Link?

But.. what in the world does that have to do with BlueBox?

(we've really gone in circles about the rest but I'll answer when I have more time I guess)
Kojima's trailer at the keighley event was a complete tease/troll about metal gear solid. Straight up to the music. Didn't you see this one?
even the rats entering the air ducts were there :messenger_sunglasses:

Why do you think Shu would be above promoting it? Did that dog game he tweeted out look like it was going to be killing it in sales?
Just because there has only been one other interactive trailer - it was Killzone - doesn’t mean some idiot can’t do another.
Hassan is that idiot.
shu isn’t promoting it because there’s fucking nothing to promote. There’s an empty app and a shit trailer that already was promoted on ps blog, no one has seen anything since, because there isn’t anything else.
The man is out here talking about how he’s using some trees from the asset store for a trailer that they’re still working on that isn’t representative of the game they may or may not make, and you’re thinking damn, that sounds like something Kojima would say.

Last edited:

IntentionalPun

Ask me about my wife's perfect butthole
Kojima's trailer at the keighley event was a complete tease/troll about metal gear solid. Straight up to the music. Didn't you see this one?
even the rats entering the air ducts were there :messenger_sunglasses:
So Kojima referenced his most famous game series in a trailer? In a game that also has a few easter eggs related to MGS?

And... this has to do with Blue Box? lol

Wait.. what I meant was... THIS HAS TO DO WITH BLUEBOX!

rofif

Can’t Git Gud
I can name one other trailer app - Resident Evil 8 app just displayed "time until trailer, time until demo etc"

bitbydeath

Gold Member
Just because there has only been one other interactive trailer - it was Killzone - doesn’t mean some idiot can’t do another.
Hassan is that idiot.
shu isn’t promoting it because there’s fucking nothing to promote. There’s an empty app and a shit trailer that already was promoted on ps blog, no one has seen anything since, because there isn’t anything else.
You just listed two things he could have promoted but didn’t.

baphomet

Just watched this a few times. The camera movement and those tanks on the TV screen look sort of Kojima style. Watching it in 4K, the graphics look photorealistic with heavy film grain. It's only :38 seconds so anyone interested should give it a quick look and weigh in. I dunno if related, but it looks cool whatever it is. Creepy vibe all around.

Well it's just a video so I would hope it's photorealistic.

IntentionalPun

Can you explain why anyone would create a "trailer app"? lol

Under normal circumstances this app would get like 5 downloads.

You just listed two things he could have promoted but didn’t.
Hey guys go download this empty trailer app that will then be updated with some instructions in two weeks, and then maybe in two weeks you’ll see something, and maybe not?

it’s because Shu thinks this is a scam as well

Don’t recall that one but either way, still a big AAA game.
What exactly do you think is so incredibly amazing about a trailer app here? What is it you think is just so unbelievable that only AAA could possibly do it?
So far you have seen literally nothing other than an empty app with some text…

Last edited:

Plastic Train

Neo Member
lol I hope this is a bit.
LOL I wish. I thought this was a safe thread for crazy people. But seriously the graphics near the end of the clip, camera movement, the lamp, phone, and the hand look realistic to me.

Anyway. Take a look at that clip on YouTube. It's called "PLAY TEST 1" it was just uploaded yesterday. Combine that with recent activity of Hasan PSN profile playing "Abandoned - Playtest session" ...

IntentionalPun

More likely its someone completely out of touch with developing a game.
It's just a not particularly subtle attempt at relating this crap to "P T"...and make people think there's some secret behind all of this nonsense.

He made a more direct attempt back in 2015:

EmdRkpH.png

Last edited:

bitbydeath

Gold Member
What exactly do you think is so incredibly amazing about a trailer app here? What is it you think is just so unbelievable that only AAA could possibly do it?
So far you have seen literally nothing other than an empty app with some text…
The fact Sony allows it from an ‘indie’.

baphomet

This thread is 164 pages long, most AAA devs would struggle to get this attention prior to their games release. I wouldn’t call that out of touch.

This thread is that long because of people so out of touch with reality they see things that aren't there.

The Joakim CG thread was longer and equally dumb.

bitbydeath

Gold Member
You’re mistaking insane gamers thinking this is Kojima and assuming it’s two of the biggest, well known dormant titles of all time. That’s what is getting the attention - sheer madness - not a trailer app.
And everyone has been in on it.
Kojima, Konami, Geoff, Jason.

Last edited:

bitbydeath

Gold Member
What is it they need to “allow”? Explain to me what it is you think they need to allow and disallow?
If you want to spend money making an interactive app in unreal and put it on the store, Sony will allow it.
The app itself, everything goes through Sony and they would need to sign-off on it. Team Fake keep changing their stance on if he’s a grifter or someone who just got lucky but Sony would see and know everything that’s going on. They don’t have to continue it by allowing the app, but they do.

And everyone has been in on it.
Kojima, Konami, Geoff, Jason.
If you’re so sure, I suggest you take up that bet for 500 bucks that’s on offer. Easy money for you.
If you are hesitant…maybe have a think on what is making you hesitant. Is it that this is all so incredibly stupid, sloppy, and amateur that only an idiot could be behind it and not a huge budget marketing campaign backed by industry legends?

Last edited:
The app itself, everything goes through Sony and they would need to sign-off on it. Team Fake keep changing their stance on if he’s a grifter or someone who just got lucky but Sony would see and know everything that’s going on. They don’t have to continue it by allowing the app, but they do.
You’re making huge assumptions. Sony also signs off on complete garbage games and apps, like the stupid Crunchyroll app which signs you out every few minutes and barely works.

bitbydeath

Gold Member
If you’re so sure, I suggest you take up that bet for 500 bucks that’s on offer. Easy money for you.
If you are hesitant…maybe have a think on what is making you hesitant. Is it that this is all so incredibly stupid, sloppy, and amateur that only an idiot could be behind it and not a huge budget marketing campaign backed by industry legends?
Nah, people on the internet lie, not making bets again.

baphomet

Yes. Jason and Geoff had interviews.
Konami tweeted that Abandoned was Silent Hill.
You could argue Kojima has been more subtle in approach.

Konami said nothing of the sort. Geoff said after talking to him Hasan clearly wasn't a front for a Kojima game. Kojima himself hasn't even acknowledged any of this shit show.

Last edited:
Yes. Jason and Geoff had interviews.
Konami tweeted that Abandoned was Silent Hill.
You could argue Kojima has been more subtle in approach.
When did Konami say Abandoned and Blue Box’s game was Silent Hill? Where’s that tweet?
Kojima has said nothing
Geoff has said it’s not kojima and it’s not silent hill.

Last edited:

baphomet

Nah, people on the internet lie, not making bets again.

Again, we will give the money to a mod immediately. They hold it until it's determined Hasan has nothing to do with Kojima. Hell, I'll send my money right now.

There's no backing out of it and no way to get out of it.

bitbydeath

Gold Member
And same as that one TeamReal are going to look like dumbasses.

Konami said nothing of the sort. Geoff said after talking to him Hasan clearly wasn't a front for a Kojima game. Kojima himself hasn't even acknowledged any of this shit show.
Team Real was right it was Kojima related.
Someone asked if it was and Konami replied.
Geoff is a bad liar, you could tell he was lying with the look on his face. Kojima hasn’t acknowledged it directly by name but his tweets have shown correlation.

bitbydeath

Gold Member
Again, we will give the money to a mod immediately. They hold it until it's determined Hasan has nothing to do with Kojima. Hell, I'll send my money right now.

There's no backing out of it and no way to get out of it.
No, I’ve been lied to before, not worth the hassle.
I’m more than happy to just gloat at the reveal.

Last edited:

baphomet

Team Real was right it was Kojima related.
Someone asked if it was and Konami replied.
Geoff is a bad liar, you could tell he was lying with the look on his face. Kojima hasn’t acknowledged it directly by name but his tweets have shown correlation.

Literally everything you said there is incorrect. That thread was about Jokaim being CG made by the Fox engine. We already knew it was Kojima.

Top Bottom