• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

S______L for PS5 to be revealed soon (The dedicated blueballs/Kojima 'conspiracy' thread)

Is this new Silent Hill real or fake?

• Real

Votes: 330 44.6%
  • Fake

Votes: 410 55.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bitbydeath

Gold Member
Where’s the tweet my man? It ain’t above. Link this amazing proof tweet where Konami said Abandoned was Silent Metal Gear Hills, or anything to do with them.
Konami pinned it.

images

When asked directly.

images

When further pressed.

fzpR79W.jpg

Faithless83

Banned
What do you mean the Death Stranding DC trailer stuff? Link?

But.. what in the world does that have to do with BlueBox?

(we've really gone in circles about the rest but I'll answer when I have more time I guess)
I meant exactly what I said.
Take your time. I really want to hear your explanation on it.
The parties involved aren't just being silent about everything, but they are pretty much indulging Hassan at this point and riding the same wave.

bitbydeath

Gold Member
lol..

1) None of this implies it has anything to do with BlueBox
2) You really think the person running the 'OfficialKonamiShop" twitter account is somehow authorized to release such info, or would be even privy to it?

They were teasing a merch drop weren't they?
1. Abandoned has nothing to do with BlueBox?
2. They did, so does that make them a no good grifter like BlueBox?

Yes, Silent Hill merch.

IntentionalPun

Ask me about my wife's perfect butthole
1. Abandoned has nothing to do with BlueBox?
2. They did, so does that make them a no good grifter like BlueBox?

Yes, Silent Hill merch.

1) The second image is from a totally different person than the first, and they didn't mention Abandoned..
2) No good grifter? no.. just a merch shop twitter account aware of the dumb shit going on who used it to tease people when it was just them adding some merch

bitbydeath

Gold Member
1) The second image is from a totally different person than the first, and they didn't mention Abandoned..
2) No good grifter? no.. just a merch shop twitter account aware of the dumb shit going on who used it to tease people when it was just them adding some merch
1. The second image does mention Abandoned, look again. The first comment.
2. So you’re reasoning comes down to teasing something that doesn’t exist just because?

IntentionalPun

1. The second image does mention Abandoned, look again. The first comment.
2. So you’re reasoning comes down to teasing something that doesn’t exist just because?
1) I meant the second image of private messages
2) They are trying to sell merch... and would 100% absolutely not be authorized in any way to actually reveal info about unannounced projects.. like give me a fucking break dude lol

bitbydeath

Gold Member
1) I meant the second image of private messages
2) They are trying to sell merch... and would 100% absolutely not be authorized in any way to actually reveal info about unannounced projects.. like give me a fucking break dude lol
1) They know what’s been said before.
2) They can tease, it’s not like they put out a blog post.

IntentionalPun

This thread is amazing, start asking the right questions and TeamFake pretends to be busy/ignores you altogether. :messenger_sunglasses:
It's going to be a fun reveal.
giphy.gif
lol give me a break.. it's all circular crap brought up before.. was going to find quotes of how I've answered all of that 10 times lol

You are hard to deal with in general though.. annoying, even.

IntentionalPun

I know, it started as Konami have said nothing and moved to, they just teasing cause…
Who started at that? WTF are you even talking about?

The fact you guys are trying to make a big deal about a merch account, that was TEASING A MERCH DROP is killing me lol

Last edited:

bitbydeath

Gold Member
Who started at that? WTF are you even talking about?

The fact you guys are trying to make a big deal about a merch account, that was TEASING A MERCH DROP is killing me lol
Keep reading up from where those quotes came from. I originally stated who had been involved and then the goal posts moved as they always do.

IntentionalPun

Keep reading up from where those quotes came from. I originally stated who had been involved and then the goal posts moved as they always do.
Who moved what goal posts?

I've never moved goal posts...

Like, type words, that describe what you are saying.

Faithless83

Banned
lol give me a break.. it's all circular crap brought up before.. was going to find quotes of how I've answered all of that 10 times lol

You are hard to deal with in general though.. annoying, even.
It's annoying to not have the answer, right? Because it doesn't make any sense.
Allow me to repeat my question, answer and I'll drop it.

I'll even invite MudoSkills MudoSkills IlGialloMondadori IlGialloMondadori baphomet baphomet Javthusiast Javthusiast to help you out on this one:

Why, instead of denying involvement with Hassan, the involved parties are doing the following:

Konami was promoting Silent Hill merch.
Kojima's Death Stranding DC trailer, is straight up Shadow Moses Island (MGS intro), down to the background MUSIC.
Sony is putting the "It's nothing app" on the store.
Not a game demo, nor a trailer, a fucking trailer app for real time graphics.

It's not just being silent, but riding along with it.

MudoSkills

Volcano High Alumnus (Cum Laude)
Why do they need to distance themselves from Hassan/Blue Box, it's just a small studio doing their small game.

Silent Hill merch which has nothing to do with Abandoned.

Kojima's Death Stranding DC trailer, is straight up Shadow Moses Island (MGS intro), down to the background MUSIC.

Kojima making a nod to one of his old games, which again has nothing to do with Abandoned.

Not a game demo, nor a trailer,
a fucking trailer app for real time graphics.

Sony let people publish shovelware all the time.

SJRB

Gold Member
Why do they need to distance themselves from Hassan/Blue Box, it's just a small studio doing their small game.

Kojima making a nod to one of his old games, which again has nothing to do with Abandoned.

200.gif

Faithless83

Banned

To all of it I ask:
Why now?

If in the past:
Konami shot down rumors about Silent Hill:

Kojima and Konami relationship was so fucked up, to the point he was prohibited to represent Konami and receive MGS5 award on the VGAs (timestamped 0:52) and now he's doing nods to MGS?

Sony who has a very strict policy on what's on the store. (quality is one thing, but this is not a game app, it's a trailer one).

None of them tried to distance from Hassan. Kojipro even liked one of their tweets.

Let's not forget Norman Reedus instagram:

Why now?

Well this thread is heating up!
It's time to push TeamFake against the wall a little bit more. :messenger_sunglasses:
Also I finished a big project at work, so I have a bit of free time.

Last edited:
So Kojima referenced his most famous game series in a trailer? In a game that also has a few easter eggs related to MGS?

And... this has to do with Blue Box? lol

Wait.. what I meant was... THIS HAS TO DO WITH BLUEBOX!
I'm not saying it has or hasn't got to do with blue box. Have you seen the trailer? It's a lot more than "referenced" lol

And also he has not even mentioned the words mgs since the break w Konami, this was so over the top it's 100% hinting at something. I think I know what...

THE:MILKMAN

To all of it I ask:
Why now?

If in the past:
Konami shot down rumors about Silent Hill:

Kojima and Konami relationship was so fucked up, to the point he was prohibited to represent Konami and receive MGS5 award on the VGAs (timestamped 0:52) and now he's doing nods to MGS?

Sony who has a very strict policy on what's on the store. (quality is one thing, but this is not a game app, it's a trailer one).

None of them tried to distance from Hassan. Kojipro even liked one of their tweets.

Let's not forget Norman Reedus instagram:

Why now?

It's time to push TeamFake against the wall a little bit more. :messenger_sunglasses:
Also I finished a big project at work, so I have a bit of free time.

That whole section of Keighley in 2015 comes across as bad acting/fake similar in feel to the Joakim Mogren "interview". The start of the Long Con......!?

*ducks for cover* :messenger_grinning_sweat:

IntentionalPun

Why, instead of denying involvement with Hassan, the involved parties are doing the following:

1) Konami was promoting Silent Hill merch.
2) Kojima's Death Stranding DC trailer, is straight up Shadow Moses Island (MGS intro), down to the background MUSIC.
3) Sony is putting the "It's nothing app" on the store.
4) Not a game demo, nor a trailer, a fucking trailer app for real time graphics.

5) It's not just being silent, but riding along with it.

And I already talked about Konami's lack of denial and why it means nothing... you just bring it up because what they denied SH rumors once when asked outright by a media outlet?... like, what evidence do you have that they've always denied all rumors? What media outlets have asked them to comment, when, and how many denials do they have? You have no clue.. because you have no idea how often they've not bothered to respond to rumors...

But in order:

1) Yes.. Konami launched a merch store earlier this year.. with merch for games that are active, some that aren't.. and.. they had a section for SH merch that had nothing in it. So they.. released some merch. What exactly is your point? The merch store twitter user seems keenly aware of the Hasan conspiracy and was teasing people.. it all turned out to be a merch drop.
2) OK and? I mean.. that's.. MGS.. and.. it's a Kojima game.. and.. he has MGS easter eggs in that game. But again, what in the world does that have to do with Blue Box? At face value Kojima has nothing to do with Blue Box.. so even if he is involved in some sort of MGS game, that would very likely be unrelated to Hasan Kahmaran. Like.. why does that logically make any sense that Kojima would drop some obvious MGS references in a trailer as part of this.. weird thing related to Blue Box? (that you guys are imagining)
3) Sony puts all kinds of crap on the store.. they generally put up what devs submit through the self publishing process.
4) You guys just keep acting like this dumb ass app is something special.. it's not.. it's just stupid lol
5) I mean.. it is being silent.. because.. why would anyone at Sony comment on this indie moron? lol

Like I said.. all of this is just stuff that this thread has gone in circles around for a month now, why you thought me not responding was some sign of me somehow not having any responses is ridiculous lol

Oh and BTW, can you guys get your story straight on what game you even think this is? Is it MGS? Is it Silent Hill? lol.. you guys are so all over the place.

Last edited:
Top Bottom