• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

S______L for PS5 to be revealed soon (The dedicated blueballs/Kojima 'conspiracy' thread)

Is this new Silent Hill real or fake?

• Real

Votes: 330 44.6%
  • Fake

Votes: 410 55.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It is funny that Team fake is trying not acknowledging the new Kojima tweet, where he has a Kojima puppet with the mouth closed by a zipper.
Vygdu1W.jpg

So let’s go Team fake, how do you explain this? What does it have to do with Death Stranding?

Editaur

Kojima must be a fan of Coraline...............wait a minute..........The film's director Henry Selick also directed A "Nightmare" before Christmas.

" IS CHRISTMAS COMING EARLY WITH SILENT HILLS RELEASING THIS HALLOWEEN QUESTION MARK " GAME JOURNALISTS.

IntentionalPun

Ask me about my wife's perfect butthole
Silent Hill now a sole category on the Konami Shop.

bblihq0sbcf71.jpg

lol.. bro it's been that way since before they ever added SH merch.. like right before, and then it's been that way since.

Last edited:

IntentionalPun

Vick

👀

Also, 60 FPS 4K native on PS4 pro, with 8K textures, just lol 😂

Yo, that shit looks FIRE!

You originally posted the first heartbreaking moment of this Thread (absolute perfection):

And when was found to be fake i accepted the actual game would be nothing like it and therefore a state of disappointment regardless.

Now, these image couldn't be closer to that video and mood.

GkrcF2P.jpg

09nDEpw.jpg

giphy.gif

P.S. Late TeamFAKE are absolutely obnoxious and stink of diarrhea.

It is funny that Team fake is trying not acknowledging the new Kojima tweet, where he has a Kojima puppet with the mouth closed by a zipper.
Vygdu1W.jpg

So let’s go Team fake, how do you explain this? What does it have to do with Death Stranding?
What is there that needs explaining? This has nothing to do with Abandoned.

Prime 1 Studio is making Kojima Productions stuff, like a super expensive, dope looking Kojima Pro mascot statue: Ludens Kojima Productions | Statue | Prime 1 Studio
and they make Cutie 1 figures, all of which have zippers for mouths.
They made a Cutie 1 figure of Hideo because of the joint enterprise making KojiPro stuff.

rofif

Can’t Git Gud

Are you making these videos? If so, You also made the that website
Unlisted with less than 40 views... and you post a video.
Anyway - gave me chills. Great atmosphere love it.
You have anything more to post unlisted ?!

Last edited:

Editaur

Are you making these videos?
Unlisted with less than 40 views... and you post a video.
Anyway - gave me chills. Great atmosphere love it.
You have anything more to post unlisted ?!
No. I followed this channel after it was connected to Hasan's Linkedin. Some of these videos uploaded 2 weeks ago were hidden.

Also:

The added sound is straight from Silent Hill 2.
Around 21:00 Mark

rofif

Can’t Git Gud
No. I followed this channel after it was connected to Hasan's Linkedin. Some of these videos uploaded 2 weeks ago were hidden.

Also:

The added sound is straight from Silent Hill 2.
Around 21:00 Mark

Interesting. Probably some art project yt account but these videos are very atmospheric.
What country this might be ?

Editaur

Interesting. Probably some art project yt account but these videos are very atmospheric.
What country this might be ?
The power lines outside always remind me of Japan, but I've never been in a hotel/motel that looked like that.

I know the tv is playing a Godzilla film but not sure which one. The scientist with the eye patch is a reoccurring character.

Last edited:

SafeOrAlone

Banned
I'm team real. This is really starting to seem like Kojima's style to me. These little videos are giving me chills, which is super rare for me when it comes to horror-themed entertainment. PT was one of the few things able to do that to me.

Last edited:
With no Sony event announced, I fear that we will be next week still guessing after the app is released. They are saying we get a teaser, so it could be some very short teaser with a silent hill atmosphere but still under another name (similar like RE7 was announced as a small indie title). I just can’t imagine they will announce what it is via the app without no event. At the time of the PT reveal, they at least shadow dropped the demo in an event.

Personally I would also prefer they announce it in an event when everybody watches at the same time. If you don’t own a PS5 yet it’s just not the same to just read about it in the news.

Looks like it’s full steam ahead for August 10.
vuizsbf4gff71.jpg
Well well, what do you know… If August the 10th does indeed go ahead guess what day it falls on…. A random Tuesday yet again.

I think team fake can also agree that Sony does indeed drop random bombshells on Tuesdays, and it’s been a thing this gen.

Last edited:

IntentionalPun

To finish the wave of rumors and nonsense. But if not is just like put fuel in a bonefire
This hasn't been even minor news in ages though; it only briefly was minor news in the first place. There is no fire for anyone to notice.. just Hasan throwing shit around on no-name podcasts and twitter that's getting a couple hundred engagements.

Google some of the stuff in this thread for instance and it's legit only being talked about here lol

Last edited:

baphomet

I'm team real. This is really starting to seem like Kojima's style to me. These little videos are giving me chills, which is super rare for me when it comes to horror-themed entertainment. PT was one of the few things able to do that to me.

You think it's Kojima's style to post a random phone filmed video on an account with less than 50 subscribers?

Those 100 people who watched it sure are going to be excited.

SafeOrAlone

Banned
You think it's Kojima's style to post a random phone filmed video on an account with less than 50 subscribers?

Those 100 people who watched it sure are going to be excited.
Should have paid more attention. I thought those videos were coming from a source we trusted to be connected to "Abandoned".

Top Bottom