• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

S______L for PS5 to be revealed soon (The dedicated blueballs/Kojima 'conspiracy' thread)

Is this new Silent Hill real or fake?

• Real

Votes: 330 44.6%
  • Fake

Votes: 410 55.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

IntentionalPun

Ask me about my wife's perfect butthole
Should have paid more attention. I thought those videos were coming from a source we trusted to be connected to "Abandoned".

I googled the channel and couldn't find any real explanation of why those videos are being posted.. just a mention on Resetera that the channel is somehow linked to another channel (no explanation how) that had weird videos from 5 years ago (that I don't think anyone proved any connection to Abandoned with anyways.)

ksdixon

I'm getting fairly lost on what the rumors are supposed to be, and what people should be 'expecting' to hear about...

On SH:
Potentially there's 3 games?
  • SH soft reboot (Sony JPN Studio collab with BluePoint rumor)
  • SH multiplatform by Blooper Team, possibly episodic?
  • non SH Kojima episodic horror game new IP, passed-on by Stadia, rumored to be coming to XB?

On Abandonned:
  • With the seeming nods towards MGS more recently, most people now think this is a triple whammy overall marketing thing for SH/MGS/CastleVania, right? Konami's 'Abandonned' IPs?
Have I understood rumors correctly?

bitbydeath

Gold Member
Let’s presume Team Fake is right for a second;
But instead let’s not hand wave the information as god Hasan works in mysterious ways and try come up with some legitimate excuses explanations for them.

I think it goes without saying that Hasan is obviously a marketing genius, captivating thousands, laying breadcrumbs, the app etc… but to cover it all up he probably had to pay off Konami, Shu, Jason, Geoff and those other pesky interviewers so they would say nothing about his real project/scam. He obviously silenced Sony too, probably has something over them or maybe he’s just rich? Come to think of it he doesn’t really know his own language that well so there’s a really good chance (if Team Fake is right) that he’s a Nigerian prince!

Team Fake could be onto something here guys. He’s probably just a genius, scammer, Nigerian prince with a ton of money, and nothing better to do!

Team Fake Facts!

Markio128

Gold Member
Team Fake:

What The Hell Wtf GIF by HEROmation

jaysius

Banned
But instead let’s not hand wave the information as god Hasan works in mysterious ways and try come up with some legitimate excuses explanations for them.

I think it goes without saying that Hasan is obviously a marketing genius, captivating thousands, laying breadcrumbs, the app etc… but to cover it all up he probably had to pay off Konami, Shu, Jason, Geoff and those other pesky interviewers so they would say nothing about his real project/scam. He obviously silenced Sony too, probably has something over them or maybe he’s just rich? Come to think of it he doesn’t really know his own language that well so there’s a really good chance (if Team Fake is right) that he’s a Nigerian prince!

Team Fake could be onto something here guys. He’s probably just a genius, scammer, Nigerian prince with a ton of money, and nothing better to do!

Team Fake Facts!
Team Real has now created a situation where there is no failure state for them, even if a date comes and goes they'll move the goal post by finding a picture of Kojima's stool 5 years ago and create a fiction from that.

They're in such denial now that they will cling to anything to be right. This is the thing about conspiracies.

Last edited:
This hasn't been even minor news in ages though; it only briefly was minor news in the first place. There is no fire for anyone to notice.. just Hasan throwing shit around on no-name podcasts and twitter that's getting a couple hundred engagements.

Google some of the stuff in this thread for instance and it's legit only being talked about here lol
I’m willing to bet the number of people who downloaded the app at this point is super low.
No one cares about this stuff except for the two or three people on team real here, and the adamant team fake people like myself who for some reason can’t believe people can believe this crap and come in here for weird morbid curiosity at the depths of insanity that are being reached, and to read the latest weird dumb post Hassan has made.

Last edited:

Kdad

Team Real has now created a situation where there is no failure state for them, even if a date comes and goes they'll move the goal post by finding a picture of Kojima's stool 5 years ago and create a fiction from that.

They're in such denial now that they will cling to anything to be right. This is the thing about conspiracies.
I bought that picture as an NFT

Spank_Magnet

The Male Lewinsky
Correct me if I’m wrong but those PSN screenshots. They show HK’s profile with its tick mark but shouldn’t they also show his PSN Plus icon too?

IntentionalPun

Ask me about my wife's perfect butthole

Team Fake Facts!
Or he's just a dinky indie dev...and doesn't have much to show.. so.. that's why nobody is making a big deal about him other than a bunch of weirdos on a couple of forums.

You guys invent this weird strawman where Hasan is some big deal, and he's "silencing" people.. he's just lame.. he's no genius, he's just become part of a conspiracy theory.. and the people involved are too blinded by desire/typical conspiracy rabbit hole logic that they can't just see him for who he is. A guy sort of badly hanging on to a conspiracy theory in such obvious ways most gave up on the idea a long time ago.

Sony doesn't go around analyzing every indie dev they've sent a dev kit too.. the media doesn't care about lame conspiracy theories.. or his shitty demo he's releasing that isn't even playable.

Last edited:
Yeah a super cryptic one.

People are still trying to figure this one out, they've enlisted codebreakers and top scientists:

"S_____ ____L"

WHAT COULD IT MEAN???
Only Kojima could tease things in such an intelligent and cryptic way. He’s surely led us on a fascinating trail. This will be studied for years.
hmmm, starts with S and is 6 letters, ends with L and is four letters…I can’t wait for Hassan’s SHITTY FAIL

Last edited:

rofif

Can’t Git Gud
Yeah a super cryptic one.

People are still trying to figure this one out, they've enlisted codebreakers and top scientists:

"S_____ ____L"

WHAT COULD IT MEAN???
Survial.
And he just wrote it this cryptic way to spread rumors and eyes on his indie game

JimRyanGOAT

Team Fake still avoiding the tough questions

Like we know Hassan is real, he's just a ploy though he's not making shit. He could barely flip mods on MODDB. Yet Team fake doesn't realize that bringing up this point over and over again only lends credence to team real.

Ain't no way some developer that can barely put together a flash game from the early 2000s have this much leeway and leverage.

Nuare Studio is following Blue Box (And randomly unfollowed all other accounts they were following before. Hassans just a nobody tho right?)
shuhei yoshida is being mysterious regarding BB
Hassan literally has The Tunnel Beckons, an SH song in his abandoned trailer
Nuare studios released some weird-ass video about Blue Box (WHY? Tell me team fake?)
keighley went radio silent, saying Hassan never reached back after he was caught lying about the timing of his tweet
Since then Hassan has been very active, yet he never reached back to Keighley? (WHY? Just say something)
This dude that can barely flip assets is putting together a real-time demo (Again, complete contradiction since he's just an overseller that can barely put together mobile games)
Konami already denounced SH rumours months back, yet haven't said shit about Hassan who has WAY MORE HYPE THAN THE PREVIOUS LEAKS
The guy that leaked the Demon Souls remake said that Sony is remaking MGS (Ties back to the rumour Sony bought Konami IP's)
The guy that leaked God of war reveal trailer saying its right around the corner said Kojima is back on SH (Keep in mind right after he leaked this rumour, Cory Barlog tried to dismiss only for the trailer to be revealed months later)
And there's much more, but I don't have time since team fake is too stubborn

Yet we just hear over and over again "HASsAn iS jUsT a NoBodYYY tHATS oVersellinGG"

Ya exactly, he is a nobody. So why does he have so many random coincidences and connections for such a small-time developer nobody cares about.

Team Real coming for ya'll asses just wait.

Last edited:

Javthusiast

Banned
Team Fake still avoiding the tough questions

Like we know Hassan is real, he's just a ploy though he's not making shit. He could barely flip mods on MODDB. Yet Team fake doesn't realize that bringing up this point over and over again only lends credence to team real.

Ain't no way some developer that can barely put together a flash game from the early 2000s have this much leeway and leverage.

Nuare Studio is following Blue Box (And randomly unfollowed all other accounts they were following before. Hassans just a nobody tho right?)
shuhei yoshida is being mysterious regarding BB
Hassan literally has The Tunnel Beckons, an SH song in his abandoned trailer
Nuare studios released some weird-ass video about Blue Box (WHY? Tell me team fake?)
keighley went radio silent, saying Hassan never reached back after he was caught lying about the timing of his tweet
Since then Hassan has been very active, yet he never reached back to Keighley? (WHY? Just say something)
This dude that can barely flip assets is putting together a real-time demo (Again, complete contradiction since he's just an overseller that can barely put together mobile games)
Konami already denounced SH rumours months back, yet haven't said shit about Hassan who has WAY MORE HYPE THAN THE PREVIOUS LEAKS
The guy that leaked the Demon Souls remake said that Sony is remaking MGS (Ties back to the rumour Sony bought Konami IP's)
The guy that leaked God of war reveal trailer saying its right around the corner said Kojima is back on SH (Keep in mind right after he leaked this rumour, Cory Barlog tried to dismiss only for the trailer to be revealed months later)
And there's much more, but I don't have time since team fake is too stubborn

Yet we just hear over and over again "HASsAn iS jUsT a NoBodYYY tHATS oVersellinGG"

Ya exactly, he is a nobody. So why does he have so many random coincidences?

Team Real coming for ya'll asses just wait
Bye GIF by Tony Awards

schaft0620

to sum up this article

gd72Qpk.png

I would prefer if you didn't say negative things about me on the internet but you know what, you do you.

Are there any good youtubers/videos with full long analysis of this mess?

Feeback to my summary was mostly positive.

“It has become clear Sony is involved with an ARGmarketing campaign tied to a secret PS5 game.”

lol. You still think this is an ARG?

You getting past the first sentence is huge for us all, and we are waiting out the answers on that.

Last edited:

bitbydeath

Gold Member
Or he's just a dinky indie dev...and doesn't have much to show.. so.. that's why nobody is making a big deal about him other than a bunch of weirdos on a couple of forums.

You guys invent this weird strawman where Hasan is some big deal, and he's "silencing" people.. he's just lame.. he's no genius, he's just become part of a conspiracy theory.. and the people involved are too blinded by desire/typical conspiracy rabbit hole logic that they can't just see him for who he is. A guy sort of badly hanging on to a conspiracy theory in such obvious ways most gave up on the idea a long time ago.

Sony doesn't go around analyzing every indie dev they've sent a dev kit too.. the media doesn't care about lame conspiracy theories.. or his shitty demo he's releasing that isn't even playable.
Given the level of attention he’s achieved so far he is definitely no dinkie indie dev. He’s garnered far more attention than most, possibly even all indies. He’s not just talked about here and reddit either, most websites have created at least one article, some even getting more involved with trying to reach out. You’re downplaying this way too much to try suit your agenda. For team fake to be right he’d have to be a genius. He’s swayed 7+ devs to work for him? Has to be rich right?

Look if Hasan is real, we know from his history that he is not able to do shit. Most project never released or were a pile of dog shit. So why should Sony put a blog post for him up (don’t you think they check something about his past) or why do you think Hasan suddenly changed and even is paying Nuare money for their support. Also if Hasan would be an indie and Nuare wants to help him, I am sure they would have made a tweet, Release a blog post and not post a strange video by the CEO.

Its happening. Deal with it. Team real all the way!

Last edited:
To sum up a lot of this thread:

TeamFake: no. These set of coincidences are just that. Coincidences

TeamReal: no. These set of coincidences can't just be coincidences. It's REAL

It's fine to be on either team but let me ask you.. which would be the better outcome for everyone? This whole thing being REAL

Either way, let's all be kind to each other.. TeamReal all the way!

Top Bottom