• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

S______L for PS5 to be revealed soon (The dedicated blueballs/Kojima 'conspiracy' thread)

Is this new Silent Hill real or fake?

• Real

Votes: 330 44.6%
  • Fake

Votes: 410 55.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think in 4 days we begin the reality game.
I guess if what is shown looks at least somehow decent, that is already proof enough that there is someone big behind. I mean looking on the shit Hasan put out until now, it’s not like he is suddenly a competent developer.

But really Team fake needs to wake up, I mean come on we can already establish that there is no team and this is a one man show if an indie. Otherwise we would have seen another person in social media or Hasan would have sent the photo which he promised since the beginning. And with Hasans track record I cant imagine that he suddenly changed, decides to use external help this time and even make an app for it…

8BiTw0LF

Banned
Retweet from Hideo Kojimas japanese account:
eUv0w6V.jpg

Last edited:

IntentionalPun

Ask me about my wife's perfect butthole
TeamFake: no. These set of coincidences are just that. Coincidences

TeamReal: no. These set of coincidences can't just be coincidences. It's REAL

I know for me, it's more like "some of this isn't coincidence at all." Half of Hasan's "coincidences" are him purposefully referencing Kojima/PT/the conspiracy theory.. and then you guys keep bringing up potential references from Kojima, which are.. obviously fairly easily explained lol Since.. he's referencing his past work.

OrionNebula

I may be out of the loop, but at this point, I’m pretty much only expecting a few trailers of existing games on the 10th. Trailers with haptic feedback, perhaps?
Kojima has been talking about revisiting old trailers a lot in recent weeks, so that may or may not be linked, who knows

I’d love to think Sony would announce their upcoming ‘’summer show’’ via that app on the 10th (to be watched through that app), but considering their communication skills of the last few years, that’d be pretty much only setting myself up for disappointment

I know for me, it's more like "some of this isn't coincidence at all." Half of Hasan's "coincidences" are him purposefully referencing Kojima/PT/the conspiracy theory.. and then you guys keep bringing up potential references from Kojima, which are.. obviously fairly easily explained lol Since.. he's referencing his past work.
Sure that's completely fine. Believe what you want to but until we can prove without a shadow of doubt that this is just some wannabe title and not something bigger, I'm team real.

IntentionalPun

Sure that's completely fine. Believe what you want to but until we can prove without a shadow of doubt that this is just some wannabe title and not something bigger, I'm team real.
I do agree with the spirit of your post though!

1) Would be awesome if Team Real was right, more than if Team Fake is (and I'm Team Fake)
2) People should be kind/have fun and not resort to insults

Although I also think we could end up with a lame outcome.. that Hasan is a shitty indie dev who after all of this managed to get Konami's attention and is actually offered a chance to make an SH game. which would be bad for everyone but him, since he's such a garbage dev lol

baphomet

I may be out of the loop, but at this point, I’m pretty much only expecting a few trailers of existing games on the 10th. Trailers with haptic feedback, perhaps?
Kojima has been talking about revisiting old trailers a lot in recent weeks, so that may or may not be linked, who knows

I’d love to think Sony would announce their upcoming ‘’summer show’’ via that app on the 10th (to be watched through that app), but considering their communication skills of the last few years, that’d be pretty much only setting myself up for disappointment

If you're expecting anything other than a teaser trail for Abandoned on the 10th you're going to be disappointed.

Hideo is tweeting a lot and half of the comments and replies are about Silent Hills or MGS. Seriously if he would not be involved, don’t you think that it would bug him and he would at least one time deny his involvement? No he is not saying anything about it and instead sometimes right plays into it with his strange tweets. There is no going around it, it is happening.

Javthusiast

Banned
Hideo is tweeting a lot and half of the comments and replies are about Silent Hills or MGS. Seriously if he would not be involved, don’t you think that it would bug him and he would at least one time deny his involvement? No he is not saying anything about it and instead sometimes right plays into it with his strange tweets. There is no going around it, it is happening.

And Santa is real.

baphomet

He couldn't give any amount of shits about Abandoned or a nobody like Hasan.

He couldn't give any amount of shits about Abandoned or a nobody like Hasan.
So I guess it wouldn’t bug you if you would tweet something and half the people are talking about a nobody and his project in response to you. I am sure at one point you would also mention that you never know him nor have any connection with him.

So I guess it wouldn’t bug you if you would tweet something and half the people are talking about a nobody and his project in response to you. I am sure at one point you would also mention that you never know him nor have any connection with him.
I doubt Hideo reads the responses or cares in the least.
also, responding won’t work. Hassan has said multiple times he has nothing to do with Hideo Kojima and Silent Hill, a pinned tweet and a note on their website, and people still believe. People who have spoken to him say he has nothing to do with Hideo, and yet people still believe.
it’s best to just ignore this crap.

Hassan has said multiple times he has nothing to do with Hideo Kojima and Silent Hill, a pinned tweet and a note on their website, and people still believe.

I think the reason being that the response doesn't mean anything . "Having nothing to do" is a non answer. Its one of those answers that can be intrepreted the way that the reader feels . Has nothing to do with him personally, has nothing to do with the place silent hill or the game silent hill . So if he was working on SIltent Hills he would be correct right ?

They didn't come out and say they weren't working on any Konami IP , all they said was that Konami owned the IP.

If BB was actually concerned about how the S_____L was misintrepreted they would have answered it already and put it to rest before it did any additional damage to their project . If it truly is nothing they are digging their own grave.

Last edited:
The thing is read all of Hasans latest tweets, he is talking about that thing like something really huge. So for what purpose? I mean you can make a mediocre game look like a GOTY sure, but you can not make a pile of shit look like anything not even via a trailer. Look at the trailer of „life of black tiger“, the gane still looks like crap.

Now look what Hasan has released so far, do you really think he has improved so much that he can release a decent looking trailer?

Possibility 1: the trailer on the 10th looks like shit. Why hyping it up so much then?

Possibility 2: Decent looking trailer. That is a 100% confirmation already that it’s not Hasans doing and there is someone bigger working on it. So either way, we will know on the 10th the truth.

i just don’t hope that it looks okay, Team fake will still argue it’s an indie.

And also Team fake does not think it’s strange that the Al Hub podcast did. an interview and even these people don’t know anymore what is going on? None of the people who did an interview was 100% convinced afterwards that it’s just an indie…

Withnail

So what does Team Real think this actually is at this point? A Sony game?

Personally I'm just not seeing why a company would use incompetence as a marketing strategy, and people seeing connections between random events just remind me of QAnon nutters. But I want Team Real to convince me.

ksdixon

If the rumors about Sony trying to buy Konami IP, or at least license them exclusively by paying for their development (like Street Fighter V) were true and fruitful, I could see Abandoned being a cute little marketing idea for MGS, SH, CastleVania. But it's sooo the first thing anyone would think of, given BluePoint's Halloween tweet a few years back, that I don't see the reason for the mystery crap with Hassan. Even that, would be sooo close to Moby Dick Studios and Joykim that it's the first thing you think about. As well as Kojima bleeting on about editing trailers for ages, when Hassan is making a trailer app. What's the point in being so on the nose, to try and make people think that it's so obvious it can't possibly be true?

Last edited:

Badlucktroll

Gold Member
Do you guys think that if a new silent hill is just a blooper team homecoming/downpour esque title, it would work? I think it would be ok if Masahiro Ito and Yamaoka were working with them.

Last edited:

bitbydeath

Gold Member
Possibility 1: the trailer on the 10th looks like shit. Why hyping it up so much then?

Possibility 2: Decent looking trailer. That is a 100% confirmation already that it’s not Hasans doing and there is someone bigger working on it. So either way, we will know on the 10th the truth.
I’m looking forward to hearing Team Fakes new theory when the graphics aren’t ugly/flip.

The thing is read all of Hasans latest tweets, he is talking about that thing like something really huge. So for what purpose? I mean you can make a mediocre game look like a GOTY sure, but you can not make a pile of shit look like anything not even via a trailer. Look at the trailer of „life of black tiger“, the gane still looks like crap.

Now look what Hasan has released so far, do you really think he has improved so much that he can release a decent looking trailer?

i just don’t hope that it looks okay, Team fake will still argue it’s an indie.
He’s still hyping up his old trash and pretending he was making photo realistic 8k texture 4K 60fps stuff on ps4pro, when we’ve all seen his trash.

he thinks he can bullshit and get money and deals based on bullshit and hype and then deliver once he gets money and a team that can actually do it. In that interview recently he talks about how nothing is confirmed yet/he’s still trying to confirm things. He’s trying to broker deals on hype and bullshit, imo.

Last edited:
I’m looking forward to hearing Team Fakes new theory when the graphics aren’t ugly/flip.
I’ll genuinely be shocked if that’s the case. If this turns out to be just a pretty good game, I’ll be impressed and congratulate Hassan.
my guess is this will be a big steaming turd.
on the 10th, I’m betting we get absolutely nothing other than some instructions and maybe some controller interaction on button presses, if we even get anything at all. We’ll get another date for more stuff that probably won’t be hit.

Last edited:

bitbydeath

Gold Member
I’ll genuinely be shocked if that’s not the case. If this turns out to be just a pretty good game, I’ll be impressed and congratulate Hassan.
my guess is this will be a big steaming turd.
on the 10th, I’m betting we get absolutely nothing other than some instructions and maybe some controller interaction on button presses, if we even get anything at all. We’ll get another date for more stuff that probably won’t be hit.
What if we get a teaser with really good graphics?

What if we get a teaser with really good graphics?
There’s a lot of what ifs that would amaze me. This is one of them. It’s more likely than other scenarios, but it’s definitely unlikely given even the trailer we saw months ago that looked clunky, low frame rate, and used a stock store forest.

Last edited:
If this is just a shitty indie game, why have sony signed them on to make a ps5 exclusive? There has to be something good about the game atleast. Sony must know the hype and rumours around it. Sony would have said something just like how they tell us what to expect at state of plays to temper expectations.

Do you believe him when he says he has 7+ studios working under him?
No, or rather possibly with caveats - maybe there are 7 studios doing tiny amounts of work for him. Which sounds contradictory - why believe him on one thing and not the other?
I think because I think he has no clue what he’s doing and talking loads of shit.
I worked at a place where we paid a well known consultancy to do some U.X work/ simple design for a small app. It was like 1000 bucks, done by one guy there.

Last edited:

bitbydeath

Gold Member
No, or rather possibly with caveats - maybe there are 7 studios doing tiny amounts of work for him. Which sounds contradictory - why believe him on one thing and not the other?
I think because I think he has no clue what he’s doing and talking loads of shit.
Yeah, Team Real got it easier as him being an actor/fake justifies everything said, while Team Fake tend to pick and choose, such as the seven studios being false while him being an indie /nothing to do with Kojima = true

I am sure if the teaser ends up having okay or good graphics, team fake will just say it's the assets they bought from Nuare.

And I can't believe people who do believe when Hasan said he is not connected to Kojima, do these people also believe then that the game will feature full photorealistic 4k graphics and that 6 additional studios besides Nuare working on it?

baphomet

Yeah, Team Real got it easier as him being an actor/fake justifies everything said, while Team Fake tend to pick and choose, such as the seven studios being false while him being an indie /nothing to do with Kojima = true

The only thing he has said that isn't bullshit is what he was likely forced to say by Konami. There's a reason it's pinned on his Twitter.

IntentionalPun

It's not picking and choosing randomly.

He has, in fact, released shitty indie games. On Android and Steam.

While doing that over the course of 6 years, he continuously claimed on his web site similar bullshit about how many studios/people he works with (without naming them.).. only to release garbage very likely made by one person.

Team "Fake" is actually just believing the reality of what Hasan/BlueBox has produced/said in the past.

Top Bottom