• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

S______L for PS5 to be revealed soon (The dedicated blueballs/Kojima 'conspiracy' thread)

Is this new Silent Hill real or fake?

• Real

Votes: 330 44.6%
  • Fake

Votes: 410 55.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bitbydeath

Gold Member
It's not picking and choosing randomly.

He has, in fact, released shitty indie games. On Android and Steam.

While doing that over the course of 6 years, he continuously claimed on his web site similar bullshit about how many studios/people he works with (without naming them.).. only to release garbage very likely made by one person.

Team "Fake" is actually just believing the reality of what Hasan/BlueBox has produced/said in the past.
You’re still picking and choosing based on what you believe is real. Eg, the fake history.

Konami have said it is Silent Hill. I posted those tweets a day or two ago.
No they didn’t. Konami Shop didn’t say either, they, at best, were playing around. And if they did just straight up say it like you said, then what is the ARG and the mystery and Kojima involvement in secret?
You’re still picking and choosing based on what you believe is real. Eg, the fake history.
How is that fake history? It’s real history. You can see when he put up the website using a template you can get even now. The “fake employees” people go on about are just that he, at one point, hadn’t removed the default sample blog posts from the template. He had failed kickstarters, failed garbage games on steam and android, etc. What is fake about that?

You can’t honestly believe this is a secret long con where one guy made absolute garbage - and sold it to pissed off people! - for like 6 years as part of the preparation with Kojima for an unveiling of Silent Hill? After he got fired from Konami?

Last edited:

bitbydeath

Gold Member
No they didn’t. Konami Shop didn’t say either, they, at best, were playing around. And if they did just straight up say it like you said, then what is the ARG and the mystery and Kojima involvement in secret?

How is that fake history? It’s real history. You can see when he put up the website using a template you can get even now. The “fake employees” people go on about are just that he, at one point, hadn’t removed the default sample blog posts from the template. He had failed kickstarters, failed garbage games on steam and android, etc. What is fake about that?

You can’t honestly believe this is a secret long con where one guy made absolute garbage - and sold it to pissed off people! - for like 6 years as part of the preparation for an unveiling of Silent Hill?
I don’t want to repeat the same discussion again, the short version, someone asked and they indicated it was without saying the name.

It’s fake history because nothing ever existed, nobodies seen boo.

also when the initial trailer was revealed. it says "at an early development stage". yet, the game is supposed to be releasing q4 2021? how the hell is is that possible? unless its like a really small game. imo it seems as though this game isnt even a real thing.

Last edited:
I don’t want to repeat the same discussion again, the short version, someone asked and they indicated it was without saying the name.

It’s fake history because nothing ever existed, nobodies seen boo.
Exactly. They didn’t say anything. And it’s not Konami, it’s the Konami merch shop.

Yes they have seen these things. The history is all there with the dates on the way back machine. You can go look at the website as it was put up and modified. The Twitter was put up in 2015 when he tried the failed Kickstarter. You can look at the failed Kickstarter now. People played the haunting. People have played and accessed their android game.

If this was kojima, why would he do the same trick as before, anyway?

bitbydeath

Gold Member
Exactly. They didn’t say anything. And it’s not Konami, it’s the Konami merch shop.

Yes they have seen these things. The history is all there with the dates on the way back machine. You can go look at the website as it was put up and modified. The Twitter was put up in 2015 when he tried the failed Kickstarter. You can look at the failed Kickstarter now. People played the haunting. People have played and accessed their android game.

If this was kojima, why would he do the same trick as before, anyway?
All that history could be easily faked, that is the point. Because it exists means nothing.

Why would Kojima repeat a trick with more depth than he has done at least two other times? Because he probably enjoys it.

baphomet

All that history could be easily faked, that is the point. Because it exists means nothing.

Why would Kojima repeat a trick with more depth than he has done at least two other times? Because he probably enjoys it.

More depth?

S______ ___L is not anything Kojima would ever put his name on.

Konamis merch shop doesn't know shit. I know more about whether or not Abandoned is Silent Hill than they do. It's not.

spartan30gr

In 3 days
Arnold Schwarzenegger Come At Me Bro GIF

How in the hell would you fake the archival of the actual dates and copies of your crappy website and each and every addition to it? I would love to know if you know how. How would you fake the actual dates when kickstarters happened, when software was actually launched? The actual software that is out there right now?

Last edited:

rofif

Can’t Git Gud
I can already tell you what you're most likely getting in 3 days. A teaser trailer with a bunch of cryptic "hints" to make people think it's something more than it is. It will be nothing and it will answer nothing.
yep. there will be no hint of gameplay... maybe a hint of title

yet it supposed release is q4 2021? like i said, wheres the evidence that this is even a real game at all? its supposed to release within 4 months and all we'll see is a title? i thought the title is abandoned? also, where the hell are sony in all this? its a PS5 EXCLUSIVE for gods sake. you think they are just sitting back and letting this hasan guy do whatever he wants?

Last edited:

TGO

Hype Train conductor. Works harder than it steams.
What does Hassan actually get out this, except some media coverage until people it's revealed it's not what people think?
I don't see anything positive coming from this if it isn't Konami

baphomet

yet it supposed release is q4 2021? like i said, wheres the evidence that this is even a real game at all? its supposed to release within 4 months and all we'll see is a title? i thought the title is abandoned? also, where the hell are sony in all this? its a PS5 EXCLUSIVE for gods sake. you think they are just sitting back and letting this hasan guy do whatever he wants?

That's what PlayStation Partners program is. Getting devkits in the hands of tiny devs. As long as he can make a game that will pass certification he'll be allowed to put it on the store. Same goes for Xbox and Nintendo. You don't see either of them constantly commenting about the 100's of miniscule games released on their platforms. Why would they?

rofif

Can’t Git Gud
What does Hassan actually get out this, except some media coverage until people it's revealed it's not what people think?
I don't see anything positive coming from this if it isn't Konami
He already said he is not associated with silent hill or Konami... but still gives these silent hill and mgs vibes and just plays clueless.
To me looks like he is using the fake hype for his own marketing. Which is a great idea... but scummy af

TGO

Hype Train conductor. Works harder than it steams.
He already said he is not associated with silent hill or Konami... but still gives these silent hill and mgs vibes and just plays clueless.
To me looks like he is using the fake hype for his own marketing. Which is a great idea... but scummy af
If he thinks that then.
tumblr_oxnomhBH0D1w7d305o3_540.gif

Probably the only decent thing to come out of that film.

bitbydeath

Gold Member
How in the hell would you fake the archival of the actual dates and copies of your crappy website and each and every addition to it? I would love to know if you know how. How would you fake the actual dates when kickstarters happened, when software was actually launched? The actual software that is out there right now?
You create it on those dates, you restrict it.

That's what PlayStation Partners program is. Getting devkits in the hands of tiny devs. As long as he can make a game that will pass certification he'll be allowed to put it on the store. Same goes for Xbox and Nintendo. You don't see either of them constantly commenting about the 100's of miniscule games released on their platforms. Why would they?

so basically, this hasan guy is just fucking around and this is just some shit indie game nobody will care about. honestly, i cant wait to see how it ends. its gonna be pretty funny. 169 pages and it turns out its nothing.

IntentionalPun

Ask me about my wife's perfect butthole
Yes I believe games released on Android were games released on Android and a shitty game released on Steam was actually a shitty game released on Steam.

You can even download and “play” the Android games if you want.

I also believe Hasan / BlueBox typed words on web sites and Facebook pages and a Kickstarter because well those words exist online or in archives.

You just hand wave it all away as some sort of fake ruse, or have actually claimed those released games that people paid for, downloaded and reviewed the were never released… that reviewers with a decade of Steam account history are in on it lol

bitbydeath

Gold Member
Yes I believe games released on Android were games released on Android and a shitty game released on Steam was actually a shitty game released on Steam.

You can even download and “play” the Android games if you want.

I also believe Hasan / BlueBox typed words on web sites and Facebook pages and a Kickstarter because well those words exist online or in archives.

You just hand wave it all away as some sort of fake ruse, or have actually claimed those released games that people paid for, downloaded and reviewed the were never released… that reviewers with a decade of Steam account history are in on it lol
We’ve been here before.
images

rofif

Can’t Git Gud
Team F(ake) = Flat
Team R(eal) = Round

Objections?
Yes. I was team real but long since then it's hard for me to believe this is anything other than a simple indie horror game... Rewind, whisperer etc. Hassan been promising and lying since 2014.

That said, there is small chance is a good game. But it's 100 not kojima. Why would he do same fake out again

Kdad

Yes, Hasan released shitty games...Kojima bought the company out for use if the blue box name.... The Hasan CGI character you are currently seeing isn't the real Hasan, he was NDA'd when they gave him a few bucks for his company ...

Thus real shit games existed...doesn't change the current story at all...

I thought that was team reals argument. Current Hasan is a character..

LOL, Team fake staying with their, there is a history, narrative. I told it already many times if you watch the whole history of them the work required is so minimal. I stand by my belief that Kojima or whoever is behind that intentionally put the bread crumbs in the past there, so that he would have a cover studio, where it is not so obvious like at that time with Moby Dick Studios, due to their non existent history. Don’t you think Kojima learned something from that experience. I am sure after burning Moby Dick Studios in 2014, he wanted to have another fake studio in the future, because he didn’t knew yet for what, but thought it could proof vital for a further ARG in the future. The timeline would also fit, since BBGames dates back to 2015. Now look at the low number of sprinkled information over the years with minimal output abs it’s clear that this thing requires minimal work. Probably Kojima even hired this guy with ARG experience to follow up on this further since he don’t want to spend anymore of his time on it.

Heisenberg007

Gold Journalism
so basically, this hasan guy is just fucking around and this is just some shit indie game nobody will care about. honestly, i cant wait to see how it ends. its gonna be pretty funny. 169 pages and it turns out its nothing.
My guess is that this is a game built by some other company, and Bluebox is either a small indie support studio (that has been tasked to run this ARG marketing campaign) and/or an indie studio that was responsible for the PS Experience app, which will be used to reveal this game as well as other games in the future (ala PSX).

I'm saying this because this game is clearly not an indie game. The support studios involved in this game are the same ones that were involved by The Last of Us Part II, Death Stranding, and other Sony AAA exclusives. And apparently, there are 7 such studios that are helping build this game.

If I were to bet, I'd say this is a Metal Gear game by Bluepoint.

My guess is that this is a game built by some other company, and Bluebox is either a small indie support studio (that has been tasked to run this ARG marketing campaign) and/or an indie studio that was responsible for the PS Experience app, which will be used to reveal this game as well as other games in the future (ala PSX).

I'm saying this because this game is clearly not an indie game. The support studios involved in this game are the same ones that were involved by The Last of Us Part II, Death Stranding, and other Sony AAA exclusives. And apparently, there are 7 such studios that are helping build this game.

If I were to bet, I'd say this is a Metal Gear game by Bluepoint.

if bluepoint really is working on metal gear as their next remake that gives even more fuel to the silent hill rumours. if sony were able to negotiate MGS with konami than i could see them going further and using more of their ip too. or maybe its all false and bluepoint are working on something else entirely. you can never fully trust rumours. whatever sony's next event is, the hype is going to be through the roof!

Last edited:

Heisenberg007

Gold Journalism
if bluepoint really is working on metal gear as their next remake that gives even more fuel to the silent hill rumours. if sony were able to negotiate MGS with konami than i could see them going further and using more of their ip too. or maybe its all false and bluepoint are working on something else entirely. you can never fully trust rumours. whatever sony's next event is, the hype is going to be through the roof!
True. For all we know, BP could be working on something else entirely.

Interestingly, KatharsisT initially started this rumor a LONG time ago that Sony has secured two Konami IPs to make PS5 exclusive games: Silent Hill and Metal Gear. It was long before when Abandoned was even a thing.

Although they didn't themselves any favor when they said that Japan Studios is working on the Silent Hill game, but then Japan Studios was later closed by Sony. If that rumor was/is true, then this could be one of those games.

True. For all we know, BP could be working on something else entirely.

Interestingly, KatharsisT initially started this rumor a LONG time ago that Sony has secured two Konami IPs to make PS5 exclusive games: Silent Hill and Metal Gear. It was long before when Abandoned was even a thing.

Although they didn't themselves any favor when they said that Japan Studios is working on the Silent Hill game, but then Japan Studios was later closed by Sony. If that rumor was/is true, then this could be one of those games.

interesting. who is this katharsisT and how reliable has he/she been in the past?

I don’t know about Bluepoint, I think they have improved from title to title and made their best game until now with the Demon Souls Remake. I think they have a lot more potential and I would rather see them making an original title next instead of continuing with doing remakes.

Coming up on just a scant couple of days until some supposed info on what this actually is.

I admit the coincidences are numerous, but I don't know. I feel this is being set up to he another "jebaited" moment where, at the last minute, something will change and the "app" will be pushed back; localization issues or some such nonsense again.

The charade cannot continue much longer. If it is a big ARG, it needs to end soon. If it's some POS Indie game, he deserves to get shat on for keeping it going.

Top Bottom