• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

S______L for PS5 to be revealed soon (The dedicated blueballs/Kojima 'conspiracy' thread)

Is this new Silent Hill real or fake?

• Real

Votes: 330 44.6%
  • Fake

Votes: 410 55.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

3liteDragon

51.6%-48.4%, wtf is going on #TeamReal?

unknown.png

Pantz

So to recap the interview situation for people who didn’t follow it.

- Al Hub podcast is announcing a big interview with Hasan about Abandoned. There was even a photo of the setup with Hasan on a screen, so surely it was supposed to be a video interview.

- Interview suddenly gets delayed for unexplained reasons.

- During a Al Hub podcast they ask the person who did the interview and press him for answers. However he is avoiding any answers and seems unsure about the whole situation himself.

- We finally get the interview, but only in written form which make it seems like the interview first needed to be approved by someone and was probably even edited in some form.

So yes Team fake, nothing strange about this whole thing and completely normal.

What's really going on with these interviews? Seems like everyone who talks with Hasan has an odd shift in personality afterwards and not really giving the full story. How does he convince them to stay silent?

What's really going on with these interviews? Seems like everyone who talks with Hasan has an odd shift in personality afterwards and not really giving the full story. How does he convince them to stay silent?
That is the point, there is not one normal interview with Hasan, without the interviewer being confused afterwards and then suddenly goes Silent. So I can only be a big player behind it unless Hasan is a Genius master manipulator.

bitbydeath

Gold Member
I'm not surprised that so many people don't actually know what an ARG is. This has literally nothing in common with them.

It's like saying the flat-earth theory is an ARG.
That’s because you disregard all the clues.

Even the app being delayed for two months was a clue that what they say isn’t all it seems since the reason provided was for translating what turned out to be just four lines of text.

Last edited:
Question to team fake: What do you think will happen tomorrow, because the way I see it there are only 2 options where you still have a chance to win:

Option 1: There is another last minute delay.

Option 2: What we get us a pile of dog shit.

if the thing we get tomorrow is even half decent, you loose, because there is no way the fraud Hasan made this thing by himself.

bitbydeath

Gold Member
No, I'm just not seeing things that aren't there. Again, not an ARG, not Kojima, not MGS, and not Silent Hill.

Since it's none of those what are these clues telling you again?
Provided an example in the edit. But there have been tons of them, this very thread has reached 171 pages due to the frequent dropping of clues.

baphomet

Question to team fake: What do you think will happen tomorrow, because the way I see it there are only 2 options where you still have a chance to win:

if the thing we get tomorrow is even half decent, you loose, because there is no way the fraud Hasan made this thing by himself.

You seem to be misunderstanding a huge amount of this. If it's not Silent Hill and Metal Gear Solid (fucking lol) made by Kojima tomorrow then only one of us is right.

No one is saying Hasan is making this by himself. He definitely doesn't have 7 studios making it with him though.

bitbydeath

Gold Member
You seem to be misunderstanding a huge amount of this. If it's not Silent Hill and Metal Gear Solid (fucking lol) made by Kojima tomorrow then only one of us is right.

No one is saying Hasan is making this by himself. He definitely doesn't have 7 studios making it with him though.
Team Fake have made it very clear that Hasan is a bumbling idiot that can only create asset flip games and is in way over his head.

They might not announce the title tomorrow but theirs a good chance Team Fake will be proven wrong by showing off an amazing looking teaser.

Last edited:

baphomet

Team Fake have made it very clear that Hasan is a bumbling idiot that can only create asset flip games and is in way over his head.

They might not announce the title tomorrow but theirs a good chance Team Fake will be proven wrong by showing off an amazing looking teaser.

He is a bumbling idiot and there's a huge likelihood that much of what's seen in the trailer (if we see anything at all) are purchased assets.

Last edited:

Fushitsusha

Banned
Not expecting much, a more proper trailer is later this month, possibly related to Gamescom.

Team fake/flat earth will be even more obnoxious soon when the app will only have an introduction and teaser instead of a substantial reveal.

As if it was was not known.

Last edited:

Are you kidding me? The great Hasan who either didn’t release anything or a pile of dog shit is able now to make a decent game???

Not alone? So you think he is outsourcing most work to other studios? With which money? It’s clear there are not any other people working in Bluebox, or show me proof of even one?

baphomet

Are you kidding me? The great Hasan who either didn’t release anything or a pile of dog shit is able now to make a decent game???

Not alone? So you think he is outsourcing most work to other studios? With which money? It’s clear there are not any other people working in Bluebox, or show me proof of even one?

Do you understand English?

It's not surprising you're seeing clues that aren't there because how you got any of that from what I said I have no idea.

No? This is about this being Silent Hill, Metal Gear, and Kojima.
I still fully expect it to be terrible, but maybe he did wrangle himself into getting someone else / money to make something half-decent, who knows?
But it is absolutely not Kojima

MudoSkills

Volcano High Alumnus (Cum Laude)
This game is going to be released, completed and fully data-mined at some point, and team real are still going to be sitting there looking for clues that it was secretly Silent Hill (and/or MGS) all along.

It's not available on the Japanese store...
I remember the preload started in Japanese time and wasn’t it supposed to be a worldwide release? I mean there was even the talk that in Germany you need PSPlus. Sondernd odd irs not on the Japanese shore. I live in Japan but don’t own a PS5 yet, so I cannot check by myself.

robin10

Neo Member
I remember the preload started in Japanese time and wasn’t it supposed to be a worldwide release? I mean there was even the talk that in Germany you need PSPlus. Sondernd odd irs not on the Japanese shore. I live in Japan but don’t own a PS5 yet, so I cannot check by myself.
I'm in Japan too, but my PS+ account is tied to my European account... So maybe you're right 🤔
The game/app is listed on the JP store, but I can only add it to a wish-list when not installed. When installed from the European account, there's the option to launch it on the store (so essentially it's the same one). I found it weird it has not a Japanese language option in game though.

MOu7fi9.png

Checkmate atheists/Team Fake.
I checked his Twitter seems he tweeted the last time in January on English and also Tweets very rarely in Japanese. I guess that settles it. Why would he suddenly tweet at this timing about something like a Rainbow. I mean he already teased that in the summer the project will be announced that you want. So why now? How is team fake feeling now?

Badlucktroll

Gold Member
I checked his Twitter seems he tweeted the last time in January on English and also Tweets very rarely in Japanese. I guess that settles it. Why would he suddenly tweet at this timing about something like a Rainbow. I mean he already teased that in the summer the project will be announced that you want. So why now? How is team fake feeling now?
I thought we were reading to much into these tweets and teases, but i think this one convinced me. The pot of gold we have been hoping for is at the end of the rainbow. Hopefully the new Silent Hill isn't too short. And if it doesn't sell, i bet they will puke out again for 20 years. Even Norman Reedus sort of teased this shit.

Last edited:
Is it easily possible to release something worldwide at the exact time in the PSN? Isn’t the PSN in each country updated at different times normally? So to pull something like this off, I would imagine you need a good relationship with Sony. Perhaps I am overthinking it.

ZywyPL

Banned
It's either a smoke screen because the fans are getting really close to the truth, or they're just dumb as fuck, because really, what did they expect with teasing their game like that?

thats bullshit because hasan has been contantly stringing it along. if they really were being affected he wouldnt be doing that. if anything he would have just dissappeared for abit.

Shifty1897

I check this thread about one a week to see if anything new has actually happened.

It sounds like we might finally know what this thing is tomorrow?

Also #TeamReal forever.

Last edited:

MastaKiiLA

It's almost tomorrow here in Asia. Hopefully we're not stuck waiting for the US to catch up. Then again, I'll be asleep if it drops in the morning Japan time. Actually, it's tomorrow in Japan already. I think they're +4 on me.

Last edited:
No, it’s 11:15pm now here in Japan. But Hasan said already we will get it on the 10 worldwide, so I think it will be tomorrow evening here in Japan when it drops.

baphomet

thats bullshit because hasan has been contantly stringing it along. if they really were being affected he wouldnt be doing that. if anything he would have just dissappeared for abit.

"We received several emails regarding the Hideo Kojima rumor. We have no association with Hideo Kojima nor do we claim to have any association nor was it our intention to claim such a statement. We are a small group of developers working on a passionate title we wanted to work on for a long time. We have been assisting other studios in the past with their projects and we wanted to work on our very first big project. While it is true that we've been working on small projects in the past, we certainly didn't use that for marketing purposes. We hope this has clarified this matter and hope to see you all in our very first gameplay reveal of Abandoned.

- The Team B Blue BOX Game Studios"

Posted immediately after the, now-deleted, S_______L tweet. Seems more like being as blunt as possible, but people still thinking they're in some non existent ARG.

Top Bottom