• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

S______L for PS5 to be revealed soon (The dedicated blueballs/Kojima 'conspiracy' thread)

Is this new Silent Hill real or fake?

• Real

Votes: 330 44.6%
  • Fake

Votes: 410 55.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Spitfire098

Before reveal:
dave chappelle tyrone biggums GIF

After proven real:
dave chappelle dancing GIF

Edit:
clown grave GIF

Last edited:
It's not the same as before.
Everyone rushing to the demo to see what they already expect to see, very different from PT days when suddenly there was talk about that women that had completed the demo and revealed that it was actually Silent Hills.
The magic is not here anymore.

rofif

Can’t Git Gud
This is incredible, it really is. Last minute find too
sounds similar but if Hassan is a fan of Kojima, it would only make sense he likes similar music.
But also... it's apocalyptica and generic sounds.
And not exactly the same slowed beat to beat

tmlDan

lol they sound nothing like each other. One is electronic the other is acoustic. You know how many tracks in this world use glissando strings and phaser effects? Jesus bloody hell.
calm down tom, it can be an altered version but its pretty damn similar and you can't deny that.

SoraNoKuni

It's path vol.2, Kojima always make use of symbolisms using songs in his trailers, the past days he posted an editing timeline(Premiere), probably he will incorporate that said song, also Geoff replied with "Hmmmmm" under that post.

It's happening.

rofif

Can’t Git Gud
Lol what if that Alone in the Dark rumor is true ? haha it would be even worse than basic indie horror game :p
mylifedotcom mylifedotcom yeah bad taste on my side... replaced with a better one

Last edited:

baphomet

calm down tom, it can be an altered version but its pretty damn similar and you can't deny that.

It's not the same. Altering Apocalyptica isn't going to get you to the Abandoned trailer.

it's a droning cello in standard tuning. It's used constantly in trailers and movies to create tension. They're obviously similar, but it's like trying to link things because they both use the Inception horn.

Dick Jones

Gold Member
It's not the same. Altering Apocalyptica isn't going to get you to the Abandoned trailer.

it's a droning cello in standard tuning. It's used constantly in trailers and movies to create tension. They're obviously similar, but it's like trying to link things because they both use the Inception horn.
He said Horn
Beavis And Butthead 90S Tv GIF

rofif

Can’t Git Gud
Hell, at this point I think I am OUTTA here.
I want to wait and see the catastrophe myself lol. See You 21:03 right after title introduction only

ChoosableOne

ChoosableAll
Track 10 from the album Kojima posted, when slowed down is the same as that in the Abandoned trailer background.

Someone made a comparision

This guy on twitter also figured it out

Wow, great track! I thought they were just making shitty "metallica" covers. At least i got one good thing out of this mess.
Waiting for
Schitts Creek Comedy GIF by CBC
tonight. [/SPOILER]
if you slow it down a bit she looks like khaled #teamreal

Last edited:

Plastic Train

Neo Member
last minute prediction: In addition to Abandoned being an app to showcase remasters ands remakes, Hasan's other project (which for some reason no one really brings up even though it's right there on PSN), The Haunting: Blood Water Curse will be revealed as a new SIREN game.

baphomet

last minute prediction: In addition to Abandoned being an app to showcase remasters ands remakes, Hasan's other project (which for some reason no one really brings up even though it's right there on PSN), The Haunting: Blood Water Curse will be revealed as a new SIREN game.

Lol

Alebrije

Gold Member
Hell no, let them jump as high as they can. Metal Gear/Silent Hill crossover or nothing:
wEQqfOq.jpg
Well after Metal Gear Solid Snake Abandoned Fox Hound also he even Abandoned CQC techniques because they remembered him Big Boss..

Basically there is a hole on Snake's story not presented on any videogame after the events of Metal Gear.

N30RYU

But they aren't gonna show nothing today right? In a few hours is just the "demo" that shows how the abandoned app works... not the real thing

IntentionalPun

Ask me about my wife's perfect butthole
But they aren't gonna show nothing today right? In a few hours is just the "demo" that shows how the abandoned app works... not the real thing
He said it was just an intro... no trailer until late August.

But of course Team Real are expecting some Silent Hill reveal..

THE:MILKMAN

Hasan/BBGS has promised "what you see is what you play". It should tell us what it is/isn't even if brief.

Top Bottom