• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

S______L for PS5 to be revealed soon (The dedicated blueballs/Kojima 'conspiracy' thread)

Is this new Silent Hill real or fake?

• Real

Votes: 330 44.6%
  • Fake

Votes: 410 55.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

NeonDelta

Season 3 Morty Smith GIF by Rick and Morty

Why are the people involved in Silent Hill tweeting rainbows, thumbs up, megaton bombs, and holding hands with Robbie?
I meant in the way that I'm expecting a small teaser than asks more questions than it answers.

Hugare

I was Team Real once, but c'mon now

Tweets sayingt hat the game looks as realistic as RDR 2 and other bullshit

Do you really think that Sony/Kojima would allow shit like that?

Now I'm 100% Team Fake

I was Team Real once, but c'mon now

Tweets sayingt hat the game looks as realistic as RDR 2 and other bullshit

Do you really think that Sony/Kojima would allow shit like that?

Now I'm 100% Team Fake
Kojima specifically said that he wanted to look as "indie" and inexperienced as possible when revealing PT but that was not enough as we figured it out too soon. This time he wanted to cover all bases so did the whole blue box, indie, Hasan Kahraman thing. Just think about it, would Sony let a no-name and apparently mentally challenged dev Hasan Kahraman (saying this because he keeps giving ambiguous responses to simple and straight questions) to launch a "Trailers App" will incorrect grammar inside? There is more than meets the eye. Best case, this is Kojima, worst case, this is just Sony, Blue Point et al revealing their remake projects (MGS etc.).

Last edited:

Shrap

Kojima specifically said that he wanted to look as "indie" and inexperienced as possible when revealing PT but that was not enough as we figured it out too soon. This time he wanted to cover all bases so did the whole blue box, indie, Hasan Kahraman thing. Just think about it, would Sony let a no-name and apparently mentally challenged dev Hasan Kahraman (saying this because he keeps giving ambiguous responses to simple and straight questions) to launch a "Trailers App" will incorrect grammar inside? There is more than meets the eye. Best case, this is Kojima, worst case, this is just Sony, Blue Point et al revealing their remake projects (MGS etc.).

MastaKiiLA

Zeeshan Karimi appears to have a lengthy LinkedIn, and has an IMDB. The Twitter profile is kinda weird, but they might be friends, or one of them copied the other. Sounding like Hasan's name might just be a coincidence, given arabic names kinda hit similar notes. Interesting, but it's not enough to trigger me.

Lmao, I'm team real but just imagine if Abandoned gets another last minute delay to Thursday? See my avatar for accurate representation of my emotions in that case

MudoSkills

Volcano High Alumnus (Cum Laude)
It's still a big load of nothing guys. Look forward to your shitty indie horror game which probably has crafting as a core mechanic.
This was my take on what this will actually end up being. As someone who has been @ a few times ITT I thought I'd bring it up for gloating/being roasted later.

Enjoy feeling the haptic feedback in the trailer experience as you watch not Solid Snake crafting his bullets in a forest outside a town that is not Silent Hill, in a game that has nothing to do with Kojima.

djkimothy

I’m not sure why people are so invested in the final outcome. This has been the funnest guessing game ever and in a weird way has brought people together in some ways, even with opposing viewpoints.

Even if it results in a boring announcement, it’s been a wild ride.

Hugare

I’m not sure why people are so invested in the final outcome. This has been the funnest guessing game ever and in a weird way has brought people together in some ways, even with opposing viewpoints.

Even if it results in a boring announcement, it’s been a wild ride.
I love Kojima for shit like this

The whole Phantom Pain guessing game back then, P.T., now this

Even when he is not involved, people go crazy with speculations.

Phantom Pain speculations thread is to this day my favorite thread on this website

Top Bottom