• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

S______L for PS5 to be revealed soon (The dedicated blueballs/Kojima 'conspiracy' thread)

Is this new Silent Hill real or fake?

• Real

Votes: 330 44.6%
  • Fake

Votes: 410 55.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Next goalpost move : upcoming State of Play, Aug 19th
If that fails : Gamescom 2021
If that fails, there’s a rumored Playstation show in Sept.
And if that fails, there’s a rumored Playstation show in Oct.
And if that fails, there’s a rumored Playstation show in Nov.
And if that…
Bill Murray Movie GIF by Hollywood Suite
It's like QAnon telling us it's two more weeks until Trump gets installed as president.

Like folks, unless you think Hasan is just scamming Sony for...time (cause there's ZERO money involved) then what's the scam? What's he trying to accomplish again? Why would Sony just say, yeah this is okay? No one has presented a vaild argument for what this is. Other than "it's a scam". Okay, but for what? There's no money involved, no pre order, no real game, no asking for any monetary value, he's already partnered with Sony, he's already gotten interviews with some of the biggest names in gaming. What's the scam? Attention? And then.....what? What's the scam here?

You continue to ignore the question....what's the scam? What do you think he's trying to accomplish here? Where's the money being asked for? What's Hasan "scamming"?

And yes, it does damage one's reputation if, say a big name in gaming journalism says, yeah this all seems legit and I' won't follow up on all the obvious scammer/lies/asset flips because....why again? That seems a pretty big ding to credibilitty. And no, it's not just some small thing. You act like this hasn't blown up and was trending on Twitter, that BB hasn't amassed a massive amount of followers, that everyone from Geoff to ABC news is following BB Game studios. That's not a small indie studio thing. This is a much bigger deal than you want to believe. Those are all just facts. Why ABC of all places? That's not gaming press, generally.

BB has gone now has about 60k followers on Twitter. This is a 200-page thread. There's a whole other thread about this. There are multiple subs on reddit dedicated to this. Some of the biggest names in gaming follow this. The Producer of The Future Game Show has been heavily tweeting out BB related tweets for some time. This has a lot more attention than you want to think.

Not to mention, as I have said, for such an obvious scammer, Shu sure is happy to address it only in a way as to poor more fuel on the fire, not trying to end it. That just doesn't make sense. Especially for such an obvious scam.
I mean, the easiest answers to this are a) he's an idiot dreamer hoping to make it big but has terrible skills b) a tax scam of some kind.

If this really is something, what a mind bending way to go about it.

I just find it very, very odd that no real reporting is going on with this. Numerous big names are following this company. If they pull this off, the amount of bases they had to cover to hide it all seems crazy.

Outside of gaming forums and Reddit, how many people put any stake on PT and Phantom Pain?
Phantom Pain...you mean one of the most popular gaming franchises in all of gaming and a game that just happened to be....Abandoned? Or PT the most well known abandoned game, possibly ever? No one knows about those. That just like some die hard deep internet shit. SH and MGS are just niche franchises.

MudoSkills

Volcano High Alumnus (Cum Laude)
What game? Where is the actual game? Abandoned? We don't even know that's a game. I mean he himself said that wasn't even it. So this leads to what....What game? How is one going to be revealed after this? Sony is allowing this to continue because.....of a ficitional game we don't even know exist and that, we can all agree, Hasan, wouldn't make dick from after this. Yeah, that makes sense. Checks out.
What do you think this is leading to if not the reveal of a game? I think the plan is that there's a game at some point - I hadn't thought that was in dispute.

Are you alright mate?

I mean, the easiest answers to this are a) he's an idiot dreamer hoping to make it big but has terrible skills b) a tax scam of some kind.
And yet, he scammed Schreir, Geoff, James Jarvis, Sony, Shu, etc? I mean come on dude. And a tax scam that would be so obvious that the only way to make it not look like tax scam would be to give himself some of the highest-profile attention he could in gaming? I mean I know when I try to scam I go out of my way to try to get in Bloomberg. Sounds legit.

What do you think this is leading to if not the reveal of a game? I think the plan is that there's a game at some point - I hadn't thought that was in dispute.

Are you alright mate?
I'm glad we agree. Yes, he will be revealing a game. A Kojima game.

And yes, I'm fine, no need to be backhand insulting. My logic has been consistent in this.

Last edited:
And yet, he scammed Schreir, Geoff, James Jarvis, Sony, Shu, etc? I mean come on dude. And a tax scam that would be so obvious that the only way to make it not look like tax scam would be to give himself some of the highest-profile attention he could in gaming? I mean I know when I try to scam I go out of my way to try to get in Bloomberg. Sounds legit.
Yeah? He said I’m making a game can you give it a shout out to Geoff, he got a dev kit by applying, etc. It’s not crazy. No one cares about what one dumbass is doing for the most part…outside of this forum.

If this really is something, what a mind bending way to go about it.

I just find it very, very odd that no real reporting is going on with this. Numerous big names are following this company. If they pull this off, the amount of bases they had to cover to hide it all seems crazy.
No real reporting isn't true though. He had a whole interview with Schrier in Bloomberg that set this all off. That was the point though. One big interview and then just let Geoff throw a few breadcrumbs out. Then an interview with a largely unknown podcast that then pulled said interview because....reasons.

I'm glad we agree. Yes, he will be revealing a game. A Kojima game.

And yes, I'm fine, no need to be backhand insulting. My logic has been consistent in this.
And when exactly will that take place? Will we get a heads up to redownload the app? If it doesn’t happen on this pt anniversary, then when? Please, read the signs and omens you see and give me a rough estimate of what time Hideo will reveal anything.

Last edited:
Yeah? He said I’m making a game can you give it a shout out to Geoff, he got a dev kit by applying, etc. It’s not crazy. No one cares about what one dumbass is doing for the most part…outside of this forum.
And his 60k Followers on reddit, and ABC news, and Geoff, and Jason, and Reddit, and everyone else following him. Yeah, no one cares but us here.

Seriously, can we quit ignoring cold hard facts folks because they're harder to hand wave away?

Hugare

Phantom Pain...you mean one of the most popular gaming franchises in all of gaming and a game that just happened to be....Abandoned? Or PT the most well known abandoned game, possibly ever? No one knows about those. That just like some die hard deep internet shit. SH and MGS are just niche franchises.
Err, I was obviously talking about the teasers, not the franchises

I dont think that you understood the context of my reply to him

And when exactly will that take place? Will we get a heads up to redownload the app? If it doesn’t happen on this pt anniversary, then when? Please, read the signs and omens you see and give me a rough estimate of what time Hideo will reveal anything.
I don't know when and have never claimed to. I just know we've been down this road before, and saying otherwise is undeniable. Kojima has done this before. This isn't some new thing that's crazy and has never been done before. It has. When he will reveal it? I don't know. I think it has to be soon, but I don't know and have intentionally never alluded to the fact I did. If you notice I largely ignore the speculations about time because I don't know, and I'm not going to say I do.

As for the App, no it would be through the Abandoned app. Just like he promised. There would be no need to download anything else. Abandoned would be PT/MGS because....they've been abadoned. And he already said the app would contain multiple teasers/etc. So no surprise there.

I got the context. I was being sarcastic.

As for the PP teaser. Do you mean the one that people said immediately was Kojima? And others said, nope you're crazy. Or PT, same thing. But yeah, we've never been here before.

Here's the deal though, as I see it. They have to do something soon. Obviously, people are starting to get testy. So one of two things happens today for sure - either we get some kind of download or they disappear. IE they abandon us. Which will lead to one side saying "see this is what's he's always done" and they'd be right, but it doesn't mean that isn't part of the plan. Then we would find out more when Sony announces their event. But that's just my speculation based on what's been going on, the fact that we know Konami will be at the Sony event now, and what Kojima has been hinting at all night. Remember, he's never tweeted about PT on the anniversary till this year. That's not just a random coincidence. Kojima also, his words believes in"betraying your audience" so he's doing just that.

Whether that all plays out, who knows. I already said I do not know and I don't like talking in absolutes regarding the time frame because there's no way to know for sure. That's just pure speculation. Everything else I have tried to derive from legit cold hard facts.

I don't know when and have never claimed to. I just know we've been down this road before, and saying otherwise is undeniable. Kojima has done this before. This isn't some new thing that's crazy and has never been done before. It has. When he will reveal it? I don't know. I think it has to be soon, but I don't know and have intentionally never alluded to the fact I did. If you notice I largely ignore the speculations about time because I don't know, and I'm not going to say I do.

As for the App, no it would be through the Abandoned app. Just like he promised. There would be no need to download anything else. Abandoned would be PT/MGS because....they've been abadoned. And he already said the app would contain multiple teasers/etc. So no surprise there.
The real shock is if anything every happens with Abandoned app again.

8BiTw0LF

Banned
Good to know!

I looked through her profile and found her website: http://www.larissamakelaardij.nl/
Scroll down to bottom. Hasan Eser made the website.

Now look at Hasan Kahramans Twittername: @HasanEKahraman

Hasan Eser Kahraman.

Still no webhistory before 2021 whatsoever.
A follow up. I think Hasan is in real estate.

Can anyone find out who owns 'Larissa Makelaardij'?

Here are some links:

A follow up. I think Hasan is in real estate.

Can anyone find out who owns 'Larissa Makelaardij'?

Here are some links:
Look to his followers. He only has 8. 4 of them are gaming-related and 4 are random people. It's interesting.

Dr_Salt

Banned
Even if this is fake…. Kojima keeps putting more wood in the fire…. I mean like he’s really teasing us 😓
I mean its not like this is the first time this has happened. People who believe all these "coincidences" either have a terrible memory or have not followed all of the Kojumbo mumbo jumbo conspiracy theories that have been fake throught the years.

Here is the list of all the conspiracies that had "coincidences" and were ultimately proven fake:

-Low Roar promoting the PT revival in their videos.
-Head Transplant doctor ARG promoting chapter 5.
-All of the bullshit surrounding chapter 5.
-Archillect and Murat pack tweeting MGS and PT content.
-Metal Gear Zero
-Death Stranding being PT in disguise.
-Kojima faking the Konami fallout to create the most outrageous ruse in the history of mankind.

I swear its like some of you people don't learn. Abandoned is joining this list shortly.

Last edited:
I mean folks, it's right there in the damn tweet. Moby Dick wasn't even the only time. 7780 studios. Kojima has a damn history of this. Let's quit pretending like this is some unfathomable thing.

Last edited:
I mean its not like this is the first time this has happened. People who believe all these "coincidences" either have a terrible memory or have not followed all of the Kojumbo mumbo jumbo conspiracy theories that have been fake throught the years.

Here is the list of all the conspiracies that had "coincidences" and were ultimately proven fake:

-Metal Gear Zero
-Kojima faking the Konami fallout to create the most outrageous ruse in the history of mankind.

I swear its like some of you people don't learn. Abandoned is joining this list shortly.
They just want to continue to ignore what they can't hand wave away, simply. This whole thread has been a giant case study in confirmation bias run rampant. From all sides. But I think what one side wants to ignore is that a lot of us on Team Real are simply going off of the facts and that's it, and the facts paint a fairly obvious picture. Especially when taking into account one of those facts is that Kojima has a history of this, and clearly rather enjoys doing it.

And no, Abandoned isn't joining that list. It's joining the list of 7780 and Moby Dick. Since you know he has a history of fake studios. But let's ignore that one. Also, let's compile a list of the coincidence that has been proven real....but where's the fun in that.

Last edited:
Oh my... honestly, no reason at all to publish something like that simply because it has been 7 years.
We should throw it atop the coincidences pile, I guess! Geoff Keighly via official TGA account, not only tweeting about PT but also making it clear that it was revealed By KOjima posing as 7780s Studio. While the fact of TGA tweeting about PT is itself sus, but going further as to mention the fact of fake studio adds to the mounting evidence in favour of #TeamReal.

Hugare

-Metal Gear Zero

Any of those never had this much smoke, tho

Never. And this is something to consider.

Last edited:

8BiTw0LF

Banned
Look to his followers. He only has 8. 4 of them are gaming-related and 4 are random people. It's interesting.
I really just want to know if he or his (potential) wife Yasemin owns the real estate business, cause that could explain how he could be a failured developer for 7 years.
- although it's a newly established business - so may even explain a career shift - and digging deeper to where the money came from, to start a business, could be a link to Sony/Kojima/Konami or something totally different.

We should throw it atop the coincidences pile, I guess! Geoff Keighly via official TGA account, not only tweeting about PT but also making it clear that it was revealed By KOjima posing as 7780s Studio. While the fact of TGA tweeting about PT is itself sus, but going further as to mention the fact of fake studio adds to the mounting evidence in favour of #TeamReal.
Exactly. The confirmation of the fake studio is the biggest giveaway they could do. On top of the fact, and this is a fact, that Kojima has never engaged with PT related content on the anniversary of the game till now. 7 years later. 7. Years. 7 clearly is an important number.

They just want to continue to ignore what they can't hand wave away, simply. This whole thread has been a giant case study in confirmation bias run rampant. From all sides. But I think what one side wants to ignore is that a lot of us on Team Real are simply going off of the facts and that's it, and the facts paint a fairly obvious picture. Especially when taking into account one of those facts is that Kojima has a history of this, and clearly rather enjoys doing it.

And no, Abandoned isn't joining that list. It's joining the list of 7780 and Moby Dick. Since you know he has a history of fake studios. But let's ignore that one.
But there are no "facts" there is simply heaps of speculation.

The only facts we are dealing with is that Hasan has a history of not delivering products, seems ill equipped to deal with this added exposure he has bought himself and makes assertions about his "team" that doesn't seem to exist. There's nothing that explicitly links to a deal with Sony besides some tweets that can be interpreted either way. It's all just very strange. It certainly doesn't inspire hope that this is something larger than an indie project.

I really just want to know if he or his (potential) wife Yasemin owns the real estate business, cause that could explain how he could be a failured developer for 7 years.
- although it's a newly established business - so may even explain a career shift - and digging deeper to where the money came from, to start a business, could be a link to Sony/Kojima/Konami or something totally different.
Remember he pulled his kickstarter and now said he had "private investors". Same as that head transplant doc everyone wants to think was nothing had "private investors" (he was a hack by the way, it was all a lie. He never went through with it. Funny enough his likeness was used though for a "head transplant" and he did say he was funded by a game developer....hmmm).

Top Bottom