• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

S______L for PS5 to be revealed soon (The dedicated blueballs/Kojima 'conspiracy' thread)

Is this new Silent Hill real or fake?

• Real

Votes: 330 44.6%
  • Fake

Votes: 410 55.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MastaKiiLA

Hideo in Turkish means Kahraman

I swear to fucking God, if this information doesnt convince you ...
This is pretty what what planted my feet firmly on the side that thinks it's Hideo. I mean, the odds of Google Translate matching Kahraman to Kojima just seem super-low. Seems like a simple case of Kojima using the most-popular translation app out there to find a pseudonym in another language, and that's how we arrived where we are.

Team Real watching Twitter activity today like:

QN8J.gif

Airbus Jr

Banned
All I'm saying is that 7 years is a random anniversary to start making a fuss about something when you didn't for any anniversaries prior to that.
7 is not random

7 aniversary signifies 7 letter

What comes in 7 letter?

JIM RYAN

JIM RYAN = JIMBO

JIMBO = YOJIMBO

YOJIMBO = FINAL FANTASY Character

Curent final fantasy entries ? 16

16 =1+6=7

Its coming back to 7

From 7 returning back to 7 = It symbolize back in circle = Snake eating his ass =Uroboros = Resident Evil = Resident Evil Village DLC confirmed

Last edited:

IntentionalPun

Ask me about my wife's perfect butthole
FYI those Twitter search results ignore any retweets; you can test them by changing them to 2021 dates and they wont show all of Hideo's PT retweets from the last few days either.

Just tweets and tweet quotes... trying to figure out if the date range query can show retweets but it isn't working.

Last edited:

baphomet

Man, you are really invested in proving people wrong on this one. Weird, cause it's basically harmless.
I don't have to do anything to prove anyone wrong. It's been obvious from day 1 this was a bunch of nothing. Just wondering at what point you all realize it.

Is it today when nothing happens? Or are you guys now saying it's 19th? Just trying to figure out which goal post we're moving to.

tommib

Gold Member
For all the nostalgic souls mourning the loss of Silent Hill:

Adequate viewing for this day of additional loss.

Last edited:

Javthusiast

Banned
I told you all Hasan was waiting till the last minute on August 9th to announce another delay on twitter. Only this time he used a "technical difficulties" excuse on the 10th instead to now have an indefinite hiatus without the need to give the exact date.

Now he has all the time to think of how he can prolong his scam, untill his asset flip game is finished and he maybe can wring some money out for it from fools like TEAM REAL.
Season 5 Lol GIF by Real Husbands of Hollywood

Withnail

All I'm saying is that 7 years is a random anniversary to start making a fuss about something when you didn't for any anniversaries prior to that.

He probably didn't even know the anniversary until this year when keep asking him about it every 10 minutes.

Same for the Game Awards tweet, they're talking about the anniversary precisely because of threads like this one, not because they're in on a conspiracy.

IntentionalPun

Ask me about my wife's perfect butthole
I mean folks this isn't even hard to figure out, yet some of you want so badly to be....what right about a game NOT coming out? Yeah makes sense.

So I've bene checking on this.

And unfortunately there's no way to search for retweets.

So while it's possible he never tweeted/retweeted PT anniversary, you would only see actual tweets/tweet replies in search results. He did one tweet reply this year, but the rest were retweets.

You'd have to scroll endlessly to actually check his retweets on his accounts for past years.

Top Bottom