• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

S______L for PS5 to be revealed soon (The dedicated blueballs/Kojima 'conspiracy' thread)

Is this new Silent Hill real or fake?

• Real

Votes: 330 44.6%
  • Fake

Votes: 410 55.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
But there are no "facts" there is simply heaps of speculation.

The only facts we are dealing with is that Hasan has a history of not delivering products, seems ill equipped to deal with this added exposure he has bought himself and makes assertions about his "team" that doesn't seem to exist. There's nothing that explicitly links to a deal with Sony besides some tweets that can be interpreted either way. It's all just very strange. It certainly doesn't inspire hope that this is something larger than an indie project.
No. There are facts. We know for a fact he was interviewed with Jason. We know for a fact that Jason believes he is real. We know for a fact that Jason believes there is something here. We know for a fact that Kojima has a history of this. We know for a fact that Sony is aware of what's happening. We know for a fact that Kojima has not engaged with PT-related content, on the anniversary, till now. We know for a fact that Geoff is actively tweeting about PT. We know for a fact that KojiPro has studio support in the Netherlands. We know for a fact that multiple people Kojima is associated with have worked out of the exact town BB Studios is supposed to be located. We know for a fact that Hasan's name translated to Kojima. We know for a fact that the island in Hawaii that is his pic does as well. We know for a fact that said island is believed to be "fake" though it's not. We know for a fact that Decima, the engine that Kojima named, is named after a Japanese-owned, Dutch ran, artificial island in the Netherlands. There are all cold hard facts.; Not coincidences. Facts.

Last edited:
I guess this needs to be posted again.

"In fact, prior to offering the engine, Guerrilla Games didn’t even have a name for the tech. Hulst and Kojima came up with the word Decima, which is the name of an artificial island in the bay of Nagasaki.

Fittingly, the Decima island (also called Dejima) was built in 1634 as a home for Portuguese traders; Japan’s way of limiting their influence on the country. The Dutch later moved to the island in 1641, making it Japan’s only trade port with the rest of the world.

Hulst also revealed that a team from Guerrilla Games engineers would go on missions to Tokyo to help Kojima Productions with engine support, sometimes embedded in teams at the Japanese studio.

Through this partnership, Guerrilla was able to improve the engine based on regular conversations the Dutch team has with Kojima Productions."

Dr_Salt

Banned
Any of those never had this much smoke, tho

Never. And this is something to consider.
Yes they had, specially the sergio canavero head transplant doctor one. Shit got so extreme the guy had to give an interview and when asked he stated he had no relation to Kojima or Konami and that he was looking into suing them both for stealing his likeness and using it in MGS.

You guys just don't learn.

tommib

Gold Member
She's from Roermond. You need to slow down.
Sorry, her Alma Marta is in the same town. It's still early. The point remains though.

Besides, doesn't change the facts. They are what they are. The connection is there all the same.

Also, strange considering:

After growing up obsessed with otaku culture, Joosten decided to study Japanese language and culture at Leiden University.[3

So Leiden, Netherlands, is a good place to learn Japanese culture....in the Netherlands. Yeah, nothing strange about that being BB studio's home.

Last edited:

8BiTw0LF

Banned
Exactly what time do people expect something to happen today if, indeed, "the gig is up" on P.T.s anniversary?

Inquiring minds want to know.
TeamReal ain't bringing the answers, that's TeamFake's job. TeamReal is just observing, waiting for the moment it happens. It could be today - It could be in 7 days - If it's not happening before, or at PlayStation Experience Event, I think even the most hardcore of TeamReal (including me), is willing to take the L, call it a day, and find something new to speculate about 😉

The Art of Video Games whom Kojima follows and retweets just happened to post this just now.

tjgomvv.png

Today is PT's anniversary.

Various gaming people on Twitter: "Hey! Did you know today is PT's anniversary?"

"OMG ITS A SIGN IT CANT BE ANYTHING ELSE BLUEBOXHASANKOJIMAAAAAAHHHH"
You cant ignore that Kojima does not tweet about it, and he is today, as well as the Game Awards. That isn't just some random gaming post. Like, come on. This would hold weight in a world where those aren't facts. They are.

Hugare

Yes they had, specially the sergio canavero head transplant doctor one. Shit got so extreme the guy had to give an interview and when asked he stated he had no relation to Kojima or Konami and that he was looking into suing them both for stealing his likeness and using it in MGS.

You guys just don't learn.
Nah, that was different. People were reaching but there was no back in forth with Kojima posts hinting at something and etc.

It was a bunch of people jumping to conclusions from the doctor's TED talk and medical researches.

It was fun, but they were reaching from basicaly nothing.

There's a whole lot more of smoke this time, tho

The guy initials are fucking H and K. And Kahraman means "Hideo" in Turkish.

C'mon, dude. And there's much more, this is just an example.

Last edited:
I mean folks this isn't even hard to figure out, yet some of you want so badly to be....what right about a game NOT coming out? Yeah makes sense.

Last edited:
I don't expect anything to happen today. If Kojima really is behind this, he's gonna egg people on all day with P.T. stuff, but today will ultimately come and go with no reveal. Further driving home the "real time" experience of being "abandoned."

I'm gonna give it until Gamescom. If something's not announced there, then I'm out.

Last edited:

Vae_Victis

Banned
You cant ignore that Kojima does not tweet about it, and he is today, as well as the Game Awards. That isn't just some random gaming post. Like, come on. This would hold weight in a world where those aren't facts. They are.
I swear to god I have no idea what you are even trying to say. Slow down and form a coherent thought, then retry.

Dick Jones

Gold Member
I swear to god I have no idea what you are even trying to say. Slow down and form a coherent thought, then retry.
Read it again, and slow down this time.

You are saying that it's the anniversary many people tweet about it. You are right, they do.

You are ignoring that Kojima DOES NOT tweet about it, especially on the anniversary, and yet he is. Neither does the Game Awards and yet they are. These are facts.

Dr_Salt

Banned
Nah, that was different. People were reaching but there was no back in forth with Kojima posts hinting at something and etc.

It was a bunch of people jumping to conclusions from the doctor's TED talk and medical researches.

It was fun, but they were reaching from basicaly nothing.

There's a whole lot more of smoke this time, tho

The guy initials are fucking H and K. And Kahraman means "Hideo" in Turkish.

C'mon, dude. And there's much more, this is just an example.
There is no back and forth here either. Its just a bunch of people grasping at straws. Same thing happened with canavero. The crazies thought everything that Kojima posted was related to chapter 5 and the head transplant doctor.

Hugare

There is no back and forth here either. Its just a bunch of people grasping at straws. Same thing happened with canavero. The crazies thought everything that Kojima posted was related to chapter 5 and the head transplant doctor.
Again, the amount of "clues" is just monumental between this and Canavero

But we will see

There's no back and forth says the person engaged in a back and forth....Dude, we get it you are adamant there's nothing. Then take solace in that. You will be proven right/wrong one way or another. Till then what does it matter. You said yourself there's no back and forth, so quit contributing back and forth then.

Fushitsusha

Banned
Last edited:

Dr_Salt

Banned
I don't expect anything to happen today. If Kojima really is behind this, he's gonna egg people on all day with P.T. stuff, but today will ultimately come and go with no reveal. Further driving home the "real time" experience of being "abandoned."

I'm gonna give it until Gamescom. If something's not announced there, then I'm out.
This is what is going to happen. Nothing is gonna be shown either today nor at gamescom and people will start saying that we will see the reveal at TGA since the doritoes pope tweeted about PT.

So this nonsense is gonna last till the end of the year.

"Founded Date
Aug 12, 2015"

Very nice!
EXACTLY! But all of these are just random coincidences that mean nothing. Nothing at all. I mean folks....come on.

Even on Sam's back from the last Death Stranding trailer, you can see a Dutch flag. It's not the regular R/W/B flag from DS, it's the Dutch Flag.

Last edited:

Dr_Salt

Banned
There's no back and forth says the person engaged in a back and forth....Dude, we get it you are adamant there's nothing. Then take solace in that. You will be proven right/wrong one way or another. Till then what does it matter. You said yourself there's no back and forth, so quit contributing back and forth then.
Lol what? He is saying there is a back and forth between the rusers and Kojima. It has nothing to do with the people in this thread.

Calm down dude whats your problem? You are starting to look like one of the crazies.

Airbus Jr

Banned
Kojima translate = Karahman

Today is PT aniversary

S_L = Silent Hill

Silent Hill confirmed?

"Come back Soon "= " Kept you waiting huh ? " MGS4 reference

BLUEBOX
BLUEPOINT
Similarities betwen them : blue
BLUE = Dinosaur in Jurrasic Park = Jurasic Park Evolution 3 confirmed?

CEST : Cest La Vie ? France = Ubisoft = Kojima will be doing Splinter Cell game?

KOJIMA
KOJAMI
KONAMI

Kojima are Konami all along?

Abandoned : Dont leave us == The Last of Us III confirmed?

HASAN KARAHMAN
HASANKARAHMAN
HASANKAREMAN
HASAAKARAMAN
HAAKAREMAN
AAKAREMAN
AACKERMAN

Ackerman = Attack on Titan

Attack on Titan = Sasageyo

Sasageyo = pronounce similar to Su..Su..Su..Sudio ! ( Phil Collins Song)

Phil Collins : Another Day in Paradise = PARADISE LOST ( A Metal Gear Army) = A new metal gear game?

tenor.gif

Last edited:
No. There are facts. We know for a fact he was interviewed with Jason. We know for a fact that Jason believes he is real. We know for a fact that Jason believes there is something here. We know for a fact that Kojima has a history of this. We know for a fact that Sony is aware of what's happening. We know for a fact that Kojima has not engaged with PT-related content, on the anniversary, till now. We know for a fact that Geoff is actively tweeting about PT. We know for a fact that KojiPro has studio support in the Netherlands. We know for a fact that multiple people Kojima is associated with have worked out of the exact town BB Studios is supposed to be located. We know for a fact that Hasan's name translated to Kojima. We know for a fact that the island in Hawaii that is his pic does as well. We know for a fact that said island is believed to be "fake" though it's not. We know for a fact that Decima, the engine that Kojima named, is named after a Japanese-owned, Dutch ran, artificial island in the Netherlands. There are all cold hard facts.; Not coincidences. Facts.
Jason, as a journalist is doing his due diligence and looking into a story he think his audience finds interesting. He even went as far to suggest Hasan is "in over his head"

Kojima does have a history of this, but again, that's a coincidence. That isn't hard evidence of the same thing playing out.

Sony are potentially aware, yes. But Shu regularly engages with fans on twitter about all sorts of things. They're potentially aware of a game on their platform but what does it mean? I'm sure they're aware of many things, again not hard evidence of anything.

The P.T stuff is certainly a weird thing to celebrate but Geoff Keighley routinely supports Kojima because of his bromance with the guy, a tweet from him was always likely. I'll give you this one though. To not go about posting other anniversaries is strange, is 7 particularly celebrated in Asian or Japanese culture?

Kojima means small island in English. Hasan is roughly translated as beautiful or handsome. There's no link here.

I don't know enough about satellite studios to comment on that, but it is interesting that they're located near where Hasan supposedly operates.

I promise I'm not trying to be a killjoy, but let's try and keep our heads about this whole endeavour. Until we see something more concrete it's all speculation and rumour.

All I'm saying is that 7 years is a random anniversary to start making a fuss about something when you didn't for any anniversaries prior to that.
I can agree with this. But it's a long fucking play predicated on a deal with Sony (If people are believing this was all started with the creation of BlueBox)

Sorry but how can there still be people on team fake, I thought I’d is basically confined by this point:

1. Tweet from Kojima about a abandoned amusement park book with a bunny which looks like the Mascot from SH3.
Every second response to Hideo have something to do with PT or Abandoned, so why would he intentionally fuel the fire if he is not involved, is he a fucking asshole who likes it to torture people, I don’t think so.

2. Kojima retweets a lot of tweets about PT, ut was shown that he does this the first time in 7 years.

3. The game awards tweet about PT, do they tweet about other anniversaries as well?

Top Bottom