• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

S______L for PS5 to be revealed soon (The dedicated blueballs/Kojima 'conspiracy' thread)

Is this new Silent Hill real or fake?

• Real

Votes: 330 44.6%
  • Fake

Votes: 410 55.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Faithless83

Banned
I'm on Team this thread got real annoying real fast since Monday, for some reason.
mQrgWR@facebook.gif

I'm having a blast. :messenger_savoring:

IntentionalPun

Ask me about my wife's perfect butthole
I swear to god this is the first time I've heard of it despite reading most of this thread.
It was missing from some big "timelines" on reddit too.. nobody seemed to have heard of it either, so told them and it was added.

There's even some weird/dumb Facebook posts about it from hasan:

Where did you learn it has stolen art?

The game looks like total garbage lol

The APK can be found online too if anyone wants to load it into an Android emulator.

SafeOrAlone

Banned
It's my weakness, collective stupidity.

But thank you for taking your time calling out people on the internet.

Here is a place for you to exercise your goodwill: www.twitter.com

"I'm cringing so hard for the dumbasses that believed this shit.

Y'all got played like a fiddle."

But that's what you were doing. With big, angry words. Over a videogame lol.
I think Twitter is more your thing. I've actually kept my cool. :messenger_sunglasses:

Last edited:

Three

Gold Member
I remember he even said in an interview that he has to post a photo or video of his team as soon as possible.
Then he said later due to current circumstances it’s not a good idea to make a photo with the other members… So I don’t buy it, either it’s really Kojima behind or he is a fraud that works alone, although I don’t know where the money for Nuare is coming from….
His team didn't want to get pictured/involved in this shitshow probably.

THEAP99

Banned
It was missing from some big "timelines" on reddit too.. nobody seemed to have heard of it either, so told them and it was added.

There's even some weird/dumb Facebook posts about it from hasan:

Where did you learn it has stolen art?

The game looks like total garbage lol

The APK can be found online too if anyone wants to load it into an Android emulator.
And people in here seriously believe that this man is a part of the next silent hills lmao. It's literally a sham.

Hugare

mQrgWR@facebook.gif

I'm having a blast. :messenger_savoring:
How can anyone not find this whole thing entertaining is beyond me

They don't exist. (IMO)
Not about this post specificaly, but you are being way too serious about it, man

Probably because a lot of things are making sense on Team Real's argument lately

But no matter what happens, just enjoy the ride like the rest of us

IntentionalPun

Not about this post specificaly, but you are being way too serious about it, man

Probably because a lot of things are making sense on Team Real's argument lately

But no matter what happens, just enjoy the ride like the rest of us

How in the world are posts like this one supposed to be enjoyable? The irony.

I'm enjoying myself plenty, maybe take your own advice lol.. most of my posts aren't serious at all..

IntentionalPun

How are you team real but doubt Hasan and Abandoned?
Hasan IS team real.
Well the funny thing is that it's possible there is a Kojima Silent Hill coming, but that it has nothing to do with Abandoned.

That would be my preferred outcome.

Because I'd have been right, but my Team Fake friends get what they care about <3

(jk dont really care about being right)

Well the funny thing is that it's possible there is a Kojima Silent Hill coming, but that it has nothing to do with Abandoned.

That would be my preferred outcome.

Because I'd have been right, but my Team Fake friends get what they care about <3

(jk dont really care about being right)
Again, that’s not team real. Team real believes hasan is a front for kojima and Abandoned will be revealed to be Metal Gear and Silent Hill.

IntentionalPun

Again, that’s not team real. Team real believes hasan is a front for kojima and Abandoned will be revealed to be Metal Gear and Silent Hill.
Oh I'm aware.

That's why I said I'd have been right.. TeamFake would be right, and get to bask in that glory.. TeamReal still gets the game they want. (and much of TeamFake would be happy for a Kojima SH as well)

Win/Win!

Also Hasan gets what he deserves too.. nothing but becoming a joke worldwide lol

Win/Win/Win!

Last edited:
Oh I'm aware.

That's why I said I'd have been right.. TeamFake would be right, and get to bask in that glory.. TeamReal still gets the game they want. (and much of TeamFake would be happy for a Kojima SH as well)

Win/Win!

Also Hasan gets what he deserves too.. nothing but becoming a joke worldwide lol

Win/Win/Win!
It’s the ideal situation.

But that’s not team real. I fully believe a new Silent Hill and MGS are coming - that’s common sense, they’re huge titles.
team real believes Abandoned IS Kojima and Silent Hill. Team Real can’t squirm out of this.
lol

So you're more #teamreal than you care to admit. We believe there's no such thing as "Abandoned" or Blue Box Games. It's all a tease to the fact Sony got MGS, SH, whatever.

Not sure what strawman you're arguing against.

lol

So you're more #teamreal than you care to admit. We believe there's no such thing as "Abandoned" or Blue Box Games. It's all a tease to the fact Sony got MGS, SH, whatever.

Not sure what strawman you're arguing against.
You believe Hasan and Abandoned are connected to Kojima and Sony.
I believe Hasan is an idiot.

SafeOrAlone

Banned
I kind of hope it is fake. We will prob get a scary Kojima game and a Metal Gear remake either way. But if it is real, we will lose the character that is Hasan.

Top Bottom