• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

S______L for PS5 to be revealed soon (The dedicated blueballs/Kojima 'conspiracy' thread)

Is this new Silent Hill real or fake?

• Real

Votes: 330 44.6%
  • Fake

Votes: 410 55.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Esppiral

All I saw after the update is shadowmpas pixelated as fuck and an incredible awful ghosting effect due tu temporal resolution I guess.

Awful

GHG

Gold Member
Alright, putting thread on ignore.

Team fake running for the exit.

giphy.webp

rofif

Can’t Git Gud
Update, I've changed my mind and redownloaded.

NEW THEORY.
-Yes, Hasan really is Hasan. not Kojima
-Sony saw how successful PT was and set sail do do their own but had no good horror studio
-They took a gamble and funded/bought Hasan because he sold them on some fantastic horror game idea
-So this is absolutely new game. Funded by Sony and devs sent by Sony.
-Hasan creative director so his lack of dev skill don't matter
-Rest is marketing (delays and all that shit)

schaft0620

I think it's pretty obvious we are looking at the blue jeans and green jacket from the Silent Hill protagonist.

I think the third party that removed the Akira Yamaoka interview where he said news was coming this summer, is clearly trying to protect this ARG.

Shu's 🤫 reaction is a dead giveaway that Sony is fully aware.

The music tied to the trailer is hilariously part of the ARG.

Last edited:

GuinGuin

Banned
I think it's pretty obvious we are looking at the blue jeans and green jacket from the Silent Hill protagonist.

I think the third party that removed the Akira Yamaoka interview where he said news was coming this summer, is clearly trying to protect this ARG.

Shu's 🤫 reaction is a dead giveaway that Sony is fully aware.

The music tied to the trailer is hilariously part of the ARG.

Solid deduction

Hugare

Look, this is not Era

If you dont enjoy the thread, or dont agree with someone, dont engage.

Having to click on "ignore" or asking for the thread to be locked because you cant act like a grown up and acept different opinions is why the world is the way it is.

Bunch of people trying to live inside their own bubble, cowardly

Let those who want to participate to have fun, dont be so insecure and take everything so personaly

BootsLoader

Banned
So they didn’t show anything. What a joke, Silent Bullshill my ass. Go home BlueBox you are drunk, this is so unprofessiona for them.

GHG

Gold Member
Even if this *is* a Kojima ARG, I feel it is a bit long in the tooth even for him.

My theory is that the amount of attention this has got for so long probably wasn't part of the plan.

Literally from the moment the trailer for whatever "abandoned" is was revealed there were some eyebrows being raised. The theory already existed long before the tweet that sparked the creation of this thread. They probably wanted to fly under the radar for a bit longer but with the Internet being what it is today that was never going to happen.

Ezekiel_

Banned
This is bad any which way :

1. It's a secret Silent Hill / MGS Remake / Sony Playstation Experience teaser / etc

--> They are absolutely mocking the fanbase and massive trolling, disrespectful

2. Hasan is a hack / scam artist and capitalized on people's hopes

--> He is absolutely mocking the fanbase and massive trolling, disrespectful

Whatever it is, fuck them.

App deleted.

The only silver lining in all this is how we can experience live what it's like to fall for a conspiracy theory. Makes you think about the people who believe Covid is a lie, the vaccines have chips in them and the earth is flat. Anything - and I mean ANYTHING - can be used to further prove your beliefs / theories.

Last edited:
Top Bottom