• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

S______L for PS5 to be revealed soon (The dedicated blueballs/Kojima 'conspiracy' thread)

Is this new Silent Hill real or fake?

• Real

Votes: 330 44.6%
  • Fake

Votes: 410 55.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RGB'D

homer simpson GIF

SoraNoKuni

No, nope. This can't be real hahahahahah.

Ok if it's Kojima I'll buy a fucking statue of him and place it in my hallway.

This is pure trolling at this point, music was good btw...

Kenneth Haight

Gold Member
I dont' know anything about some publicly available holding page.. but yes much of a software cert process w/ involve automated code scans to detect stuff like malware.

My understanding is for Playstation before you are trusted there's a manual process w/ can take days due to it requiring some human eyes.

Once you get past that a game can get a patch out in a few hours.

No idea what you mean by this patch could not possibly be coming... it's just obvious what he has been saying is BS.. it's 1PM in the US pacific time zone which is when a lot of stuff releases on PSN so the time isn't really that odd. We have no idea what actually happened; my guess is he did submit it days ago and was just an idiot and didn't think it would take days to certify. Which is why he had to delete his lies about fixing a last minute bug.

I honestly salute you for being steadfast in your beliefs.

IntentionalPun

Ask me about my wife's perfect butthole
To everyone saying hes a scam artist.

Exactly what is he trying to steal from me?
Some of y'all are just way too hung up on this.

He's been lying about his company for years, lying about the content of games he did put price tags on for years..

That's fraudulent behavior.. aka a scam of sorts.

It's not a big deal.. because he's a moron.. but it's still a scam to lie about a product you plan to release and charge money for.

He's also been looking for investors this entire time he's been lying on the internet about his game studio..

But again.. it's not a big deal.. because he's a moron.. and entirely unsuccessful at scamming people by and large. He just happened to get a ton of attention because people aren't being very logical about this situation.

i thought shinji hasimoto was the ultimate troll but hasan’s taken it one step further lol.

im sure it was mentioned somewhere the cinematic trailer should also be out late August, so we still have that to look forward to maybe…

fuck sake, who knows what will get lol probably be more trolling with the next one.

IntentionalPun

I love how it says captured on ps5.
I thought this was supposed to be all realtime app??
I think it is realtime; I think he didn't have video editing software, so he used unreal engine to add text to the screen so he could capture the video with that message.. and either decided to leave it, or forgot to remove it lol

OrionNebula

You know, I think I know what a lot of you may say, but if the guy is alone and really trying, I kind of feel sad for him, even if he brought a good chunk of it on himself.

Wouldn’t want him to hurt or kill himself for something like this, in the end

IntentionalPun

I honestly salute you for being steadfast in your beliefs.

My belief is simply that Hasan is acting exactly like he has for 6 years, across numerous failed projects, some he actually released/sold, others he just babbled about on Steam or indie upload web sites or Kickstarter.... some of it obvious attempts to mimic Kojima as well, dating back to 2015.

That's really it... what we see in the past is just what we are seeing more of today, but w/ a much wider audience.

Last edited:

8BiTw0LF

Banned
Again, remember the BBG message to MBG - this is a teaser for a teaser. The next trailer we'll see is just another teaser.

Last edited:

dotnotbot

How many times has Sony backed or liked this game teaser?

Sony has nothing to do with this. They published his bullshit write-up on PS Blog, that's all. Apparently it's not that hard to get there. Hasan decided by himself to make this a "PS5 exclusive" in order to lure people into thinking this has something to do with Silent Hills.

Keep in mind that Sony is always slow to react to something that happens online (or most of the time they just ignore online dramas). They're not stepping in because they don't seem to care.

Last edited:

assurdum

Banned
So if I understood correctly. This guy tries to mock the Kojima PR hype machine. But highly probable will be just a low budget game with a PS3 graphic. At least looking to the short "announcement video". Will come back as boomerang full of shit.

Last edited:

Kenneth Haight

Gold Member
Sony has nothing to do with this. They published his bullshit write-up on PS Blog, that's all. Apparently it's not that hard to get there. Hasan decided by himself to make this a "PS5 exclusive" in order to lure people into thinking this has something to do with Silent Hills.

Keep in mind that Sony is always slow to react to something that happens online (or most of the time they just ignore online dramas). They're not stepping in because they don't seem to care.

apparently it’s not that hard to get there? Who told you that, your uncle that works at Sony? Give me a break

MrSec84

Yeah I think this is working towards the reveal date of Sony's Summer gaming event.
This App thing was a whole lot of nothing, so far, but there seems to be more to come from it.
Maybe each day until next Thursday Blue Box will open a part of the app up, showing the trailer tomorrow, which gameplay later.

IntentionalPun

apparently it’s not that hard to get there? Who told you that, your uncle that works at Sony? Give me a break
Every single indie is expected to write a blog post; that's what came out a few weeks ago with that trend of indies whining about Sony.

Many of them.. get posted.. some don't.

Just go look at the Playstation blog.. it has tons of indies who wrote their own blog, half of them for games you've probably never heard of, and probably never would have, if you didn't go check the PS Blog.

Sony wants everyone to create marketing for their game.. so they require a blog and a trailer.. and.. help people market their games, with the low effort action of posting them places.

EDMIX

Writes a lot, says very little
That's what i think. Maybe allow one or 2 trolls, but that's too much, plus the blurred snake screen? C'mon bruh, that's why i still think is Kojima is somehow involved.

lol oh Sony would and Kojima would.

The fact that they used PSN to put on fake trophies show they are involved and ok with this. This type of marketing approach makes sense in a time where social media takes the buzz out of many announcements, its fun and different to have some trolling thing like this were we guess what it is, who is making it and what it will be like etc. Even looking at how Sony has done their own announcements in the past, remember the Wired article? The twitter post of just a controller? Sony sees the value in this shotgun, Nintendo Direct type approach where they randomly drop news on a slow day to dominate the media cycle.

This thread is 226 pages in.....so....someone cares clearly and it has peaked great interest.

DeepSpace5D

The music in the trailer sounds like it would fit right in, in a Silent Hill game. It’s very reminiscent of the type of music that plays when Harry or James might meet a new character, or when there’s a story section during the daytime.

I’m not saying I think it’s proof of Silent Hill, just that it sounds familiar as a longtime fan.

Last edited:
Top Bottom