• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

S______L for PS5 to be revealed soon (The dedicated blueballs/Kojima 'conspiracy' thread)

Is this new Silent Hill real or fake?

• Real

Votes: 330 44.6%
  • Fake

Votes: 410 55.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

FUBARx89

Dear Team Real homies.

One hath decided to vote fake upon the poll, I do apologise for the change of heart after today's "teaser"

Hassan is just a pure moron and reminds me of some of my ex staff. Clueless and full of shit.

I will forever love you all 😭😭

Wait. Who the fuck am I kidding. Riding that train into hell no matter how much of a grifter Hassan is.

CHOOOO CHOOOOO BITCHES!.

*I did vote fake 😂

** I expect IntentionalPun IntentionalPun to woo with me butt hole pics regardless. So I can judge if it's perfect or looser than a 10 yr old timing belt on a car 😂

Last edited:

A.Romero

I'm a big Kojima fan and I wish this was true but he knows how to do an ARG and this is just bullshit. He would never do this. If he is behind this then he truly lost it, not only this would be a repeat from Moby Dick studios but it would also be poorly executed. There was no need to delay for this.

Even PT was an elegant game despite the shortness. No DVD menu bullshit or stringing people along.

Whatever it is is it has been hilarious to see unfold. Haven't had this much fun in GAF for a while. This is carnival of stupid levels of stupidity.

Don't get me wrong, I'd be happy if this was a big project but it's impossible to really believe that after so much evidence including the obvious incompetence of the team behind it.

This is very similar to BS projects in Kickstarter. Glad no gamer has put any money behind it, it would be a shame.

Okay sorry Team Fake, but everyone thinking Hasan is real and behind this don’t know Kojima at all. This is Kojima 109%. I mean it’s super short but Kojima even tweeted the other day, the shortest trailer ever, not only his. There are already short teasers so it must be exactly this short to match his description.

Then the menu of the app looks good, great visuals on this teaser and very good music choice, do you really think Hasan is that talented?

3liteDragon

Team Real should take the L, stop harassing Hasan, go back to ignoring indie games. There is no conspiracy here, just a mediocre game and a guy who underestimated the craziness of the gaming community.
No Way Movie GIF by 1091

LOL at Team fake. So Hasan is not only talented, can make an app, a good looking teaser, but has also a good knowledge of music to find this Olaf Song and cut it perfectly for the teaser?

To make it clear, there are only 2 possibilities:
1. Kojima or a big developer is behind it.
2. Hasan is talented, which is very doubtful looking at the trash he put out until now. Do you think he suddenly improved from zero to hero?

Kojima is reading Team Fake comments and is happy that his trolling is working.

Last edited:

KiNeMz

Banned
Watching MBG and he's saying. This is it. It's working. This is the real-time trailer working. Everyone's playing along.

I agree with him. All the people pissed off now saying they are "done". "I'm deleting this app", "I'm not watching this anymore". They will be back. It's gaining attention. It's slowly bringing more people in. Especially people that hate on it.

A lot of betrayed audience out there. This is the ultimate betrayal. In realtime and 4K 60

Dr_Salt

Banned
LOL at Team fake. So Hasan is not only talented, can make an app, a good looking teaser, but has also a good knowledge of music to find this Olaf Song and cut it perfectly for the teaser?

To make it clear, there are only 2 possibilities:
1. Kojima or a big developer is behind it.
2. Hasan is talented, which is very doubtful looking at the trash he put out until now. Do you think he suddenly improved from zero to hero?

Kojima is reading Team Fake comments and is happy that his trolling is working.
Hasan has 50 strong working with him so no.

kingpotato

Ask me about my Stream Deck
Just got around to trying out the app. This is just about the most hilarious and entraining series of events to come up in a long time. I can't believe both teams aren't happy with that release. 😂😂😂

kingwingin

Doesn't Sony and Microsoft charge companies like 40k to certify and publish a patch?. No idea if that's true but would blue box honestly drop that kind of coin? The app has 7 more blank spots for updates

Dr_Salt

Banned
Are you crazy? Do you really think he has a company with 50 people just because he said it? His whole team consists of ghosts with no internet presence at all, what are the odds? Do you also believe the other crap he is telling?
Do you believe this is all a master plot made by conspiracy auteur Kahraman Kojima? And you calling me crazy? Lmao.

Cutty Flam

Banned
When oh when will we recieve word of the goods?

MHK, lend us your knowledge!!!!! All these insiders lack your motherly intuition of Kojima’s next move!

jose4gg

Hey guys, please let’s enjoy this and stop the catcalling.

I’m team real, and I loved today’s revelation. It is just so fun. Hype is great even if it crashes.

Please, let’s discuss and make memes, jokes and all sort of things to laugh, but do not insult other people. Don’t remove the fun of this.

More info

Last edited:

Blond

Banned
Doesn't Sony and Microsoft charge companies like 40k to certify and publish a patch?. No idea if that's true but would blue box honestly drop that kind of coin? The app has 7 more blank spots for updates
They stopped that at the start of last gen. Honestly the ruse is over, whatever it ends up being at this point I just don’t care. This whole teaser for a teaser shit that grew popular with Marvel is REALLY annoying.

TGO

Hype Train conductor. Works harder than it steams.
Not sure about the cost but it does cost them
They also charge for Playstation.blog spotlight like this
This is why people assumed it was connected Playstation.
Either way, Bluebox paid for that and they've paid for other stuff too
But this all to be trending on tweeter?
because they won't get anything else out of this scam
Even the teaser, people are quick to jump on it's fake because the music track is from a band in 2007, yep isn't that what Kojima does these days?
Death Stranding whole sound track was from obscure bands that had released those tracks years before hand.
I just find it shocking that Playstation apparently know nothing about the game
Yet they are not oblivious to it and neither are other people in the game industry.
They're just not saying shit, and that's what's weird.
Not saying it's real, but it is odd and makes zero sense.

Last edited:

reksveks

Colin Moriarty raises a valid question.

Team fake, why is this a ps5 exclusive?
Cause it makes the game more interesting for some people. Just look at Godfall, why was that ps5 exclusive at launch.

It's also timed exclusive according to their tweets and will come to pc at some point.

Last edited:
Jesus if this is what wets PS fans pants, it’s no wonder they are always willing to screw you.

You should at least ask them to stop by Walgreens first so you can buy some lipstick and look pretty before you take it.
I'm sorry, but is there something better happening in the world of gaming right now?

Some big gaming announcement that we've been dreaming of that we missed?

Or is this the most fun we've had - fake or not - the past couple of months?

Just let everyone have their fun and mind your own damned business if a little fun triggers you 🤷🏽‍♂️

Top Bottom