• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

S______L for PS5 to be revealed soon (The dedicated blueballs/Kojima 'conspiracy' thread)

Is this new Silent Hill real or fake?

• Real

Votes: 330 44.6%
  • Fake

Votes: 410 55.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

kikii

Gold Member
The only rational people in here are the ones who aren't too stupid to see what's actually in front of them. Feel free to keep on with your non-existent ARG and keep finding those clues. I'm sure you'll get the answer soon enough even if it's not what you want it to be.
i dont normally take part of internet wars, but drink some milk weeb and if that doesnt help come play some FFXIV with me i can give hugs and stuffs :p

I think some people don’t understand the difference between a scam - which really needs some kind of payoff - and a complete waste of everyone’s time, which is what it would be if teamfake are right.

It could be someone that's mentally ill that's enjoying the fuss that this is making. I mean there are people like that.

ethomaz

Banned
I believe I realized what the bug was…

It probably has all renders or some of them opened and Blue Box got crazy to fix it.

It seems the renders needs to open in a timed fashion but it was not working before.

The guy will milk small renders before shows everything… after all there are only 3 renders worth of interest… the final trailer and the two gameplay ones.

Last edited:

8BiTw0LF

Banned
The only rational people in here are the ones who aren't too stupid to see what's actually in front of them. Feel free to keep on with your non-existent ARG and keep finding those clues. I'm sure you'll get the answer soon enough even if it's not what you want it to be.
Half Baked Boo GIF

ManaByte

Gold Member
I think some people don’t understand the difference between a scam - which really needs some kind of payoff - and a complete waste of everyone’s time, which is what it would be if teamfake are right.

The payoff is him getting money to start a development studio. It's an old scam from the dotcom crash days. People start up a company and pretend to have X amount of venture capital funding to attract REAL money. He's been trying that scam since 2015 through MULTIPLE games that never released.

Receipts:
A Blue Box Game Studios TIMELINE

For me Hasan and Kojima are the same person. That’s why I talk about Kojimas situation. Sure he has someone to stand in for videos but behind the Twitter is probably Kojima. That would make sense if you consider that Hasan mostly tweet according to Japanese daytime.

Seesh

Neo Member
Not doing a very good job of that then considering the app doesn't incentivise you to keep it open longer than the whole 5 seconds the current trailer lasts.

Is this what it's come to for team fake? "it's a virus, it's malware, it's locking up my PS5 system that I don't have, it's mining crypto".

Bit desperate, no?
I’m very much team real, I was just concerned when it messed up my PS5 temporarily after exiting the app.

elliot5

Not doing a very good job of that then considering the app doesn't incentivise you to keep it open longer than the whole 5 seconds the current trailer lasts.

Is this what it's come to for team fake? "it's a virus, it's malware, it's locking up my PS5 system that I don't have, it's mining crypto".

Bit desperate, no?
It ain't that serious b

THE:MILKMAN

Just because I haven't seen an answer to this yet....Does anyone have any idea why the verified BBGS Twitter followers aren't showing? It doesn't occur on any other accounts I've checked.

Kdad

He claims Sony is funding the game. If he had Sony money his website wouldn't be hosted on a 386.
When did he do this...afaik there was claim on the defunct kickstarter way back that he had a funding deal...never said SONY at the time...where did BBGS make this claim that SONY is funding the game?

rofif

Can’t Git Gud
Feel free to join era if you want an echo chamber of stupid.

Don't like hearing the fact that Abandoned isnt some super secret Kojima project feel free to avoid this thread.
what ?!
This is not "100% kojima game" thread.
This is a discussion thread.
If You allow only one team in here, then you are delusional.
And I've changed my team like 7 times in this last week

Hugare

Don't like hearing the fact that Abandoned isnt some super secret Kojima project feel free to avoid this thread.
With some basic reading comprehension, you can figure out that what he was trying to say was:

Hearing that Abandoned isnt a Kojima project ≠ telling people to shut up

Dont need to be so agresive to make your point. This is not about wanting an echo chamber.

ethomaz

Banned

Era places is for these that find “shut the fuck up” an answer to everything lol

Like I said take the advice and go do something else if you don’t like the thread… we are not ERArds here.
But I realized the post from Reddit’s mod is beyond some compression skills.

Last edited:
I'm sorry, but is there something better happening in the world of gaming right now?

Some big gaming announcement that we've been dreaming of that we missed?

Or is this the most fun we've had - fake or not - the past couple of months?

Just let everyone have their fun and mind your own damned business if a little fun triggers you 🤷🏽‍♂️
Forza coming out in a month, Halo soon after. Hades is out on current gen. Allen Wake II essentially confirmed. Dead space remake confirmed. Back 4 Blood drops soon...nothing (real) going on in the industry.

tmlDan

I think people don't understand why you're here and being a POS if you don't care....you're not changing anyone's mind so who's really the stupid one? stop wasting your life on something you don't care about, it's sad and pathetic.

SaucyJack

The payoff is him getting money to start a development studio. It's an old scam from the dotcom crash days. People start up a company and pretend to have X amount of venture capital funding to attract REAL money. He's been trying that scam since 2015 through MULTIPLE games that never released.

Receipts:
A Blue Box Game Studios TIMELINE

There are no “receipts” on that timeline.

Receipts for this accusation would include information about investments, grants, loans, etc. The Kickstarter raised something like $100 before being closed.

There’s no meaningful evidence of Bluebox having raised any funding of note.

ElCasual

The only thing that would make sense is that he does it for shits and giggles and gets off on the attention.

Because he certainly isn't making any money from this.

Who is giving him money for this?
Me, if is a good survival game with a little touch of horror.

ManaByte

Gold Member

Receipts for this accusation would include information about investments, grants, loans, etc. The Kickstarter raised something like $100 before being closed.

No the timeline is proof it's a fraud studio and this is just another scam game that doesn't exist.

IntentionalPun

Ask me about my wife's perfect butthole

There is meaningful evidence of them trying though. Not really evidence; proof.

Just because they've failed, doesn't mean.... it isn't at face value, what they tried to do.

W/ no proven ability to actually make anything resembling a game, they've asked for investors, sold games, etc.

And if this is Kojima?

Well that's what he had his fake studio do... lol.. which.. I don't know how anyone can make sense of that.

Last edited:
No matter what team you're on, you have to admit that this whole experience has been pretty fun to discuss. There is a lack of worthwhile video game news right now, so I welcome any and all speculation about what Abandoned actually is. I'm still Team Fake 100% but this is still some serious entertainment and I'm here for it.

kingpotato

Ask me about my Stream Deck

It probably has all renders or some of them opened and Blue Box got crazy to fix it.

It seems the renders needs to open in a timed fashion but it was not working before.

The guy will milk small renders before shows everything… after all there are only 3 renders worth of interest… the final trailer and the two gameplay ones.
Would be interesting if there was an obvious bug like going offline and manually updating the clock that was noticed at last second.

⚠️⚠️⚠️

People (mostly team fake) need to chill out with the abusive language.

IntentionalPun

I have serious doubts that anything about this app is meant to unlock at a specific time.

I think Hasan submitted the patch a while back, and was a bit clueless how long it would take. Probably set the release time to Tuesday, but the patch didn't pass cert until after that.. so it came later.

But that's just a guess.. dude is a total bullshitter, so it's impossible to really know what is going on in a situation like this.

Last edited:

kingpotato

Ask me about my Stream Deck
I have serious doubts that anything about this app is meant to unlock at a specific time.

I think Hasan submitted the patch a while back, and was a bit clueless how long it would take. Probably set the release time to Tuesday, but the patch didn't pass cert until after that.. so it came later.

But that's just a guess.. dude is a total bullshitter, so it's impossible to really know what is going on in a situation liek this.
Feel free to not answer, but what do you do for a living? Your suggestions here and in the past with regard to the first party practices indicate you are pretty up to date with the dev submission process.

8BiTw0LF

Banned
That's not how submitting patches work. It's an hour by hour process. BBG lied about "last minute failure" cause he/they never submitted the patch.

- or it was all intentional...

Last edited:

IntentionalPun

Feel free to not answer, but what do you do for a living? Your suggestions here and in the past with regard to the first party practices indicate you are pretty up to date with the dev submission process.
Well my title on most project is Lead Architect. I'm a Senior Consultant for a tech consulting firm. Mostly work at either tech companies or Fortune 50's doing large software projects as the head technical person. Spend a lot of time doing design work, making presentations, etc. but also write code.

Nothing to do w/ consoles but I'm able to read about what happens on consoles and understand it pretty well. I understand software frameworks (done extensive work with both .Net and Java), software testing, deployment, etc. I've been doing this since the late 90s.

IntentionalPun

That's not how submitting patches work. It's an hour by hour process. BBG lied about "last minute failure" cause he/they never submitted the patch.

- or it was all intentional...
That's not what I've read. It takes days for your first patch; you have to get your "day one patch" in days ahead of time.

After that they give you the ability to patch w/in hours. That's what's all over the web.

ManaByte

Gold Member
That's not what I've read. It takes days for your first patch; you have to get your "day one patch" in days ahead of time.

After that they give you the ability to patch w/in hours. That's what's all over the web.

This is correct. There's a certification process and you have to get it in early to be released on a specific date.

ParaSeoul

The interesting link with this for me is James Jarvis (Future Games Show producer) recently started following BBGS and of course ONL/Gamescom is hosted by Geoff Keighley and IIRC Hasan said the first proper trailer for Abandoned will drop in late August. When is the ONL/FGS? 25th-26th August.
Worth noting he was one of the original people the Blue Box account was following

Last edited:

IntentionalPun

Either way I don't think anyone would argue Hasan's behavior/statements make sense.

Acting like right up until 1PM the patch was coming.. then claiming they were "investigating what happened".. and then saying it was a graphical glitch..

In a 5 second teaser he'd already recorded footage of and released...

LOL

He then deleted all of that content.

None of that makes any sense.... why wasn't the graphical glitch in the video then friend-o?

(many of) Team Real's theory the other day was "yes it's lies, but it's purposeful and will release on the PT anniversary w/ a big reveal"...

Last edited:

8BiTw0LF

Banned

This is correct. There's a certification process and you have to get it in early to be released on a specific date.
False.. Changed in 2018 and since then devs are able to deploy patches and get them verified within hours.

"Then we were supposed to get a tech demo and the day of its expected arrival, it was delayed for a patch to go through. What's interesting is that there doesn't appear to be any patch listed on PlayStation 5 in connection with the Abandoned app. Usually, if a patch or update is in progress, a patch tracker will list information about when it's supposed to go live. The studio mentioned an update was coming to fix the reason why the highly anticipated teaser was delayed again, but nothing is showing up. Now, this could be explained through certification submission protocols, though the timing still feels off. If it were a certification issue, it's more than likely that it would have been picked up before the update was slated to go live." - https://www.gameinformer.com/2021/0...-kicks-up-ps5-game-abandoned-rumors-once-more

SaucyJack

No the timeline is proof it's a fraud studio and this is just another scam game that doesn't exist.

It really isn’t. Unless you’re working off a different definition of the words proof and scam.

There is meaningful evidence of them trying though. Not really evidence; proof.

Just because they've failed, doesn't mean.... it isn't at face value, what they tried to do.

W/ no proven ability to actually make anything resembling a game, they've asked for investors, sold games, etc.

And if this is Kojima?

Well that's what he had his fake studio do... lol.. which.. I don't know how anyone can make sense of that.

I was responding to ManaByte's suggestion that the timeline was “receipts” for an investor scam. It isn’t proof of that at all. If it were Hasan would, at the very least, have been in court by now.

One can suspect many things, theorise to your heart's content. But there is no evidence of a scam at this point.

Top Bottom