• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

S______L for PS5 to be revealed soon (The dedicated blueballs/Kojima 'conspiracy' thread)

Is this new Silent Hill real or fake?

• Real

Votes: 330 44.6%
  • Fake

Votes: 410 55.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Kojima uses an iphone too right?
Not surprisingly, I visited Sony Mobile here in Japan multiple times as part of my work. Our contact there had 2 phones, one for the work (Sony) but as a private phone he had an iphone.
No wonder they are loosing money every year, I hope they give up their mobile business soon.

rofif

Can’t Git Gud
Not surprisingly, I visited Sony Mobile here in Japan multiple times as part of my work. Our contact there had 2 phones, one for the work (Sony) but as a private phone he had an iphone.
No wonder they are loosing money every year, I hope they give up their mobile business soon.
New Xperia 5 III is 1000usd.... And 1 III is like 1500. That's too much for Android phone

8BiTw0LF

Banned
TeamFake fishing for a date - what they don't realize is, that even if it's not the 19th - there will be another date. Even if Abandoned is cancelled and Kojima never talks about the connection, TeamReal know it had something to do with it. There is no stepping down from the mighty #TeamReal throne - either way we win.

We Win Season 4 GIF by Friends

Season 5 Nbc GIF by The Office

ParaSeoul

iPhones have like 50% market share there

onesvenus

The original ones were all the time in the top-left of the phone. Eg. 9:54

Great, so let me ask you something

This image with the 8:54 time in the top-left was posted on Twitter on August 12 2:20 my local time.
NiBbXlH.jpg

This other one was posted on August 13 0:45 my local time. That's roughly 22 hours after the first one but nevertheless the supposed countdown has decreased by two.
jGJ8jG5.jpg

Can you explain how a once-a-day countdown would decrease twice in an interval of 22 hours?

Last edited:

ParaSeoul

Great, so let me ask you something

This image with the 8:54 time in the top-left was posted on Twitter on August 12 2:20 my local time.
NiBbXlH.jpg

This other one was posted on August 13 0:45 my local time. That's roughly 22 hours after the first one but nevertheless the supposed countdown has decreased in two.
jGJ8jG5.jpg

Can you explain how a once-a-day countdown would decrease twice in an interval of 22 hours?
The fact this countdown "theory'' managed to get a couple websites to write articles on it is hilarious.

Look I also see often clear hints in the tweets about Abandoned, but I think this countdown thing is not real.
I think that theory died when Sony didn't announce a state of play yesterday.

I think it will be at the future game show, although I am questioning why, if Kojima is really involved ONL would be the better event to announce it since it is also hosted by Geoff and there is rarely a show hosted by Geoff where Kojima is not somehow involved.

ParaSeoul

Look I also see often clear hints in the tweets about Abandoned, but I think this countdown thing is not real.
I think that theory died when Sony didn't announce a state of play yesterday.

I think it will be at the future game show, although I am questioning why, if Kojima is really involved ONL would be the better event to announce it since it is also hosted by Geoff and there is rarely a show hosted by Geoff where Kojima is not somehow involved.
The producer for Future Games Show frequently tweets about Abandoned and is followed by Hasan and the Blue Box account,the trailer for it even ends with saying theres a couple of surprises and that you should "abandon your plans".

Ground Control to Major Tom
Ground Control to Major Tom
Take your protein pills and put your helmet on
Ground Control to Major Tom (ten, nine, eight, seven, six)
Commencing countdown, engines on (five, four, three)
Check ignition and may God's love be with you (two, one, liftoff)
This is Ground Control to Major Tom
You've really made the grade
And the papers want to know whose shirts you wear
Now it's time to leave the capsule if you dare
"This is Major Tom to Ground Control
I'm stepping through the door
And I'm floating in a most peculiar way
And the stars look very different today
For here
Am I sitting in a tin can
Far above the world
Planet Earth is blue
And there's nothing I can do
200.gif

The best time for a game showcase is not in the middle of the summer when people are enjoying the outdoors but just before black Friday so you can push more sales. Expect something big in the fall not the summer.
Moving the dates again, I see! Consult the tea leaves! When shall Lord Kojima take off his mask?!
time calendar GIF by Daniela Sherer

Last edited:
We are living in unprecedented times, everything is constantly shifting. I am sure that if everything went according to the initials plans, it would have already been revealed a while ago.
So what are the timelines now? 6 month window? A year? Two years? Give me a rough estimated timeline.
The countdown isn’t related, there’s no state of play announcement, the stupid video isn’t related…so what are the clues being chased now?

Last edited:
So what are the timelines now? 6 month window? A year? Two years? Give me a rough estimated timeline.
Either way we will have our answer when Hasan has finally fully revealed the game.
That is also another thing, if it would not be a big IP, there would be literally no reason for the teasers to be so cryptic. But yes, I get team fakes narrative, that Hasan is intentionally make it appear to be a big IP, so he can get more attention.

Although team fake still didn't give a clear answer what Hasan's goal is. Team fake is constantly saying there is no game, but how is he is getting the money he spend on Nuare then back? I don't know but last time I checked the app is completely free.

fragganaut

If all the YTChannels and Twitter Accounts are as connected as they seem to be, then we are in for something big. Multiple teams from different projects all with decoy Twitter/YT Accounts to create hype and chaos without having to step out of the shadows and Kojima is communicating with or maybe even coordinating them by his tweets in front of our eyes.

If not, well then I'm an simpleton and I was wrong

rofif

Can’t Git Gud
It’s unbelievable that team fake still believe that it’s nothing although they are unable to explain a lot of things
Team Real can at least present a reasonable story or theory for everything.
But hasan told in nme interview all there is to it.
There is no reason to believe it is Kojima

Top Bottom