• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

S______L for PS5 to be revealed soon (The dedicated blueballs/Kojima 'conspiracy' thread)

Is this new Silent Hill real or fake?

• Real

Votes: 330 44.6%
  • Fake

Votes: 410 55.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GuinGuin

Banned
Here is the truth guys. I've figured this thing out.

Hasan is NOT an actor. He is also NOT the director of Abandoned/Silent Hill.

Kojima spotted him while researching horror games and decided to use him as an unknowing surrogate for his next game due to his initials and work in the horror genre.

Kojima is the private investor that is giving Hasan money to make this game but Hasan is unaware of Kojima's Involvement. He is using a third party to make Hasan think he is making this game using outside studios.

In truth Hasan is in charge of nothing and is unaware of the actual game being made. His entire purpose was to get the app on the PlayStation store and to be the face of the campaign to keep Kojima in the shadows.

This is why he didn't know if the game was linear or open world. Why his studio's address is just his apartment. Why his Psn account shows he spends all day playing video games rather than making them. This is why he has told several media outlets what he thinks he is making but is swearing them to secrecy. His benefactor told him to keep Abandoned a secret because what he thinks he is making is not the real game that is being made.

Everything Hasan says is what he is being told to say by his investor who is in fact secretly Kojima. Hasan is the mouthpiece for a game he knows nothing about.

No real investor would give Hasan money to make a game when he has no track record of actually releasing one.
And yet Nuare is working on the project. The project is real. Kojima and others are hinting at the reality of the project. The blog was real, the self published app is real, the video clip we have seen is real.

Kojima spotted him while researching horror games and decided to use him as an unknowing surrogate for his next game due to his initials and work in the horror genre.

Kojima is the private investor that is giving Hasan money to make this game but Hasan is unaware of Kojima's Involvement. He is using a third party to make Hasan think he is making this game using outside studios.

In truth Hasan is in charge of nothing and is unaware of the actual game being made. His entire purpose was to get the app on the PlayStation store and to be the face of the campaign to keep Kojima in the shadows.

This is why he didn't know if the game was linear or open world. Why his studio's address is just his apartment. Why his Psn account shows he spends all day playing video games rather than making them. This is why he has told several media outlets what he thinks he is making but is swearing them to secrecy. His benefactor told him to keep Abandoned a secret because what he thinks he is making is not the real game that is being made.

Everything Hasan says is what he is being told to say by his investor who is in fact secretly Kojima. Hasan is the mouthpiece for a game he knows nothing about.

No real investor would give Hasan money to make a game when he has no track record of actually releasing one.
And yet Nuare is working on the project. The project is real. Kojima and others are hinting at the reality of the project. The blog was real, the self published app is real, the video clip we have seen is real.
200.gif

MarkMe2525

Gold Member

Now I know your trolling, I was unsure for awhile.

I hope people here learn from the power of confirmation bias. This connecting the dots of unrelated events is how we get people believing the moon landings were fake and etc. Every conspiracy theory starts like this and the people involved really start to believe. All the dots they connected, "there is no way it could be a coincidence. It has to be real".
No one is going to learn anything, unfortunately.

MarkMe2525

Gold Member
Even though this Blue Box thing turned out to be a fiasco (compared to everyone's expectations), I still belive in the rumors saying that Konami is outsourcing the development of one or two Silent Hill games to non specified studios and that those games could very well be PS5 exclusive titles.
That could be very possible as the ip has value, but it has no connection to all of this blue box conjecture.

IntentionalPun

Ask me about my wife's perfect butthole
Lets relate this to sports. So basically you're stating that since Sony "won" a championship with the PS4 and is in 1st place in the next regular season (ie the PS5), there's no need for them to practice anymore? I don't get anything that you are saying. It's becoming clear to me that you are probably reading Sony correctly, but it's hard for me to understand why you and some other think this "don't be visible" era that Sony is doing in 2021 is smart.

Please E3 was great (before it became open to the public) strictly because the press was able to showcase new games and gamers would watch and listen about that stuff on Youtube, Facebook, Twitter, G4TV, and through podcasts. That stuff does matter.

I just don't think that's a very good analogy; Sony's "game" is to make products.. they are continuing to dominate at that, and practice at it... their "game" is not to put on conferences.

And I think you are being hyperbolic about them being silent. They have 22 million twitter followers and many more people than that see their marketing there..13 million YouTube subs.. they are doing State of Plays.. and releasing incredibly popular trailers or informational videos on their products.. like the Horizon FW state of play, and the corresponding trailer which has over 7 million views on THEIR channel and countless more on the dozens of channels that also hosted the video... let alone all the live stream views that are separate from all of that.

The point is Sony has tons of visibility on much more controlled by them platforms; Twitter and YouTube.. their engagement there is insane.. whereas.. Microsoft, well we all know from the threads here comparing things that their engagement is a fraction of Sony's.

And I still think E3 is great.. if you don't think it was deflated by a lack of Sony I'm not sure what to tell you.

I don’t believe this interview. Firstly it is nicely written and I think the answers are too good for someone like Hasan. There is no video, no audio, not even a new photo.
I think we are in the endgame and the purpose of this article is to make the general public more aware of the studios history, to make the impact even bigger when it is revealed.

Some people from team real may give up and I respect their decision, however for me there are too many unanswered questions and too many coincidences. Also why do now suddenly pop up all these interviews (so short before the reveal probably at Gamescom)?

5k0a73.jpg

8BiTw0LF

Banned
What TeamFake simply can't grasp is - that even if every media-outlet is reporting that Abandoned and Hasan is nothing but a scam, bad marketing, indie dev or otherwise - TeamReal is not taking a L - no matter what.
Kojima may have used BB Games to promote Silent Hill or MGS or both, and there probably never will be proof regarding this - just like the bot Archillect, which began to post Death Stranding hints:

"The creator of the Archillect Twitter account, Murat Pak, has admitted that his Death Stranding "experiment" is not officially affiliated with the game or Kojima Productions. Pak describes Archillect as a "project to understand and identify potential popularity," but says that it grew into something that "defines what is being valued" instead. This discovery was apparently in part based on the Death Stranding community's response to Archillect initially posting images from the game.
Pak continues, saying that while Archillect is otherwise an automated system, image 204863 was designed as a "way of showing this community my respect." He describes it as, "small thank you gift for this amazing journey." And while the Death Stranding community is certain to be frustrated over the manipulation, it's hard to deny that separated from the misconception it was a very fun and very clever "experiment.""

And if it were truly the Archillect dev playing his own games, perhaps Hideo Kojima was taking notice on how much fun the community was able to have in an alternative advertising campaign like an ARG and started making his own through BB Games.

Maybe we'll never know, but if Silent Hill or MGS are announced in the near future - #TeamReal will acknowledge this as a win.

And there is absolutely no way #TeamFake can change that.

Gordon Ramsay Fox GIF by Masterchef

Last edited:

mckmas8808

Mckmaster uses MasterCard to buy Slave drives
I just don't think that's a very good analogy; Sony's "game" is to make products.. they are continuing to dominate at that, and practice at it... their "game" is not to put on conferences.

And I think you are being hyperbolic about them being silent. They have 22 million twitter followers and many more people than that see their marketing there..13 million YouTube subs.. they are doing State of Plays.. and releasing incredibly popular trailers or informational videos on their products.. like the Horizon FW state of play, and the corresponding trailer which has over 7 million views on THEIR channel and countless more on the dozens of channels that also hosted the video... let alone all the live stream views that are separate from all of that.

The point is Sony has tons of visibility on much more controlled by them platforms; Twitter and YouTube.. their engagement there is insane.. whereas.. Microsoft, well we all know from the threads here comparing things that their engagement is a fraction of Sony's.

And I still think E3 is great.. if you don't think it was deflated by a lack of Sony I'm not sure what to tell you.

It was 100% deflated due to the lack of Sony. I agree with you that Sony has noticed this. I guess we'll see what they do in 2022, because I doubt they'll do anything big this year (I want to be wrong).

bitbydeath

Gold Member

IntentionalPun

Ask me about my wife's perfect butthole
I don’t know what time zone you’re in, but the 19th of August is the day mentioned in the article I sent you and is when the day’s countdown too.
Why does it matter? We got the 2, 2 days ago for me.. we got the 1 yesterday for me.. the 0 would be today for me.

I'm in the US Pacific time zone.

bitbydeath

Gold Member
Why does it matter? We got the 2, 2 days ago for me.. we got the 1 yesterday for me.. the 0 would be today for me.

I'm in the US Pacific time zone.
Hard to know without seeing what you’re seeing. I guess you’re time zone messed it up but it works out for me and obviously the UK/Japan.

baphomet

again, only a simpleton would think there is still something here.

Who's making the crow eating thread with all these glorious posts from TeamEasilyFooledIntoBelievingEverythingTheyReadOnTheInternet ?

baphomet

Maybe we'll never know, but if Silent Hill or MGS are announced in the near future - #TeamReal will acknowledge this as a win.

No, TeamReal is entirely related to Abandoned being Silent Hill/Kojima.

We already know there's more Silent Hill and Metal Gear coming in the future (possibly near future). None of that is related to this thread of full of horseshit.

GuinGuin

Banned
I’m surprised people are buying this, well not really.

How did such a small indie studio get to be so rich that they can afford.

1. to give their game away
2. to become a publisher

hmmm-thinking.gif

Because

Because

Just copying and pasting your previous lines of madness?

fight club work GIF

decisions

Tormented Souls demo was pretty good, very good homage to RE/SH. Recommend anyone itching for a horror fix after being abandoned by Abandoned to try it.

Last edited:

bitbydeath

Gold Member
No, TeamReal is entirely related to Abandoned being Silent Hill/Kojima.

We already know there's more Silent Hill and Metal Gear coming in the future (possibly near future). None of that is related to this thread of full of horseshit.
It should be clear to you that someone with a lot of money is backing him, for him to be able to achieve what’s stated in the IGN article.

Abandoned being PS5 exclusive puts this backing in the realm of Sony.

Last edited:
What TeamFake simply can't grasp is - that even if every media-outlet is reporting that Abandoned and Hasan is nothing but a scam, bad marketing, indie dev or otherwise - TeamReal is not taking a L - no matter what.
Kojima may have used BB Games to promote Silent Hill or MGS or both, and there probably never will be proof regarding this - just like the bot Archillect, which began to post Death Stranding hints:

"The creator of the Archillect Twitter account, Murat Pak, has admitted that his Death Stranding "experiment" is not officially affiliated with the game or Kojima Productions. Pak describes Archillect as a "project to understand and identify potential popularity," but says that it grew into something that "defines what is being valued" instead. This discovery was apparently in part based on the Death Stranding community's response to Archillect initially posting images from the game.
Pak continues, saying that while Archillect is otherwise an automated system, image 204863 was designed as a "way of showing this community my respect." He describes it as, "small thank you gift for this amazing journey." And while the Death Stranding community is certain to be frustrated over the manipulation, it's hard to deny that separated from the misconception it was a very fun and very clever "experiment.""

And if it were truly the Archillect dev playing his own games, perhaps Hideo Kojima was taking notice on how much fun the community was able to have in an alternative advertising campaign like an ARG and started making his own through BB Games.

No. If MGS or Silent Hill is announced and it has nothing to do with abandoned - which it does not - team real, as they are now, are complete losers.

You can tell yourself you won to make yourself feel better, but no one will believe you, other than the other losers.

If abandoned has anything to do with MGS and Silent Hill - which it doesn’t, so this will never happen - I’ll admit defeat.

Last edited:

H . R . 2

No. If MGS or Silent Hill is announced and it has nothing to do with abandoned - which it does not - team real, as they are now, are complete losers.
You can tell yourself you won to make yourself feel better, but no one will believe you, other than the other losers.
how are they losers though? are they losers for being passionate about their favourite game and wanting it enough to gather around and celebrate it even if some fake news is the reason for it?
the only losers are people who cannot tolerate others' happiness
most team real members know deep down that nothing might come out of this whole thing but it is an excuse to feel joy.
if you do not share the passion, you don't need to visit the page regularly to see if you have won so maybe you can feel slightly better about the other bad decisions you have made in life

I would never try to ruin anyone's fun

Last edited:

8BiTw0LF

Banned
My guess is you followed this thread from the beginning, right? - so you must've stumbled upon the occasionally "This could also be Sony" or "BluePoint" is involved.
That's what the #TeamReal narrative have evolved to.

The #TeamFake narrative, has always been that Abandoned is nothing, a scam artist trying to get peoples money or the app is a cryptominer, yes I see you tommib tommib ;)

It should be clear to you that someone with a lot of money is backing him, for him to be able to achieve what’s stated in the IGN article.

Abandoned being PS5 exclusive puts this backing in the realm of Sony.
True. Will have to wait and see if anything transpires within the next 18 or so hours.
Team real, every single day. Reset the clock, again and again and again
Reset Button GIF by MOODMAN

My guess is you followed this thread from the beginning, right? - so you must've stumbled upon the occasionally "This could also be Sony" or "BluePoint" is involved.
That's what the #TeamReal narrative have evolved to.

The #TeamFake narrative, has always been that Abandoned is nothing, a scam artist trying to get peoples money or the app is a cryptominer, yes I see you tommib tommib ;)
No. That is not team fakes argument. It’s that this has nothing to do with Kojima, Konami, MGS, and Silent Hill.
I’ll happily widen it to be, Abandoned has nothing to do with Blue Point.
That was never team fakes argument.
Don’t try to twist it. Embrace the L.

Last edited:

MarkMe2525

Gold Member
Because

Wrong thread, fan fiction should be in off-topic.

Top Bottom