• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

S______L for PS5 to be revealed soon (The dedicated blueballs/Kojima 'conspiracy' thread)

Is this new Silent Hill real or fake?

• Real

Votes: 330 44.6%
  • Fake

Votes: 410 55.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

kingpotato

Ask me about my Stream Deck
They sold their Android Game on the Play store for at least 2 years, proof: (links to archive.org, from different dates, one in 2019 the other 2021)

(probably more like 2 and a half, since it appears to have been released in December 2018)

(right up until his Sony blog post)

They told IGN it was quickly pulled lol

Their Steam game was definitely sold to.. also easily provable.
My favorite conspiracy theory is that you are Hasan, Pun.

You are constantly advertising your old games, enticing people to go check them out... Even if it is for the lulz.

I see you keeping this thread alive and well too 👀

3liteDragon

Final count (poll closed):
- 740 total votes
- 330 votes for #TeamReal (44.6%) - 410 votes for #TeamFake (55.4%)
- 10.8% margin

dhIzNgt.png

Last edited:
The funny thing about the 2 interviews is that they were not even able to provide another photo of Hasan. The NME one used his cropped profile picture and the IGN one just made a screenshot of one of the videos.
Does team fake really think that if someone takes the time to make a longer interview with someone, they don't ask for a better picture for the interview or do you think Hasan just said again, that same as his team he is not comfortable with providing photos at this time?

Also can you explain why he is giving lengthy interviews to IGN and NME but still hasn't sent the promised picture to Geoff?
If he would be a real developer, he wouldn't just ghost Geoff, because he knows how important he is in the industry.

And also last time team fake tried to explain that the way Hasan makes his money is from an investment? Don't you think the investor will not check in detail what is written about Hasan and check on his history? I don't think there is any investor, who would still be open to invest in Hasan after all these unfinished games.

The only possible explanation where the money is coming from would be that Hasan is super rich. But in that scenario, I highly doubt that he would not have better things to do than to piss of the whole internet and in the process burn some money.

I am currently reading the IGN interview again in detail and oh man its full of red flags (proof that the story is total BS).

1. Money for the development of their titels until know.
a) According to Hasan, the investment of the failed kickstarter game was returned in full after cancellation, so they burned money on this whole project including the failed kickstarter and got no money at all for their work.
b) Their first mobile phone was avialable for a very short time before being pulled for 0.99 cent to remove ads. According to Hasan, everyone who bought it is eligable for a full refund. So again, no money made.
c) Their next phone game was free. No money for this project as well.

2. According to Hasan their studio was smaller in the past than now. So how could they grow with no intake but only spent money, it absolutely makes no sense.

3. The haunting was given to CreateQ, which according to Hasan is a small 4 man studio. We know however already that this is BS and there is not CreateQ.

4. Then Hasan says the game will be released for free and Blue Box also acting as the publisher. As it was already mentioned here, where is the money coming from and now they also have the know how and workforce to self-publish?

The rest is just blah blah blah, the interview didn't even mention anything about the game at all...

A.Romero

Better than being blasted with the same retarded "BBGS is a scam" jpg that went on for days and pages.

Ever tried MG Survive? Here's your first non Kojima MG. After that complete silence, like they've got no idea how to make one.
I didn't. That is not really a MGS game, though. I mean, it does have the title but the game play is nothing like the rest.

I even discount peace walker for being so different to the rest.

They can do it...

TonyK

I am currently reading the IGN interview again in detail and oh man its full of red flags (proof that the story is total BS).

1. Money for the development of their titels until know.
a) According to Hasan, the investment of the failed kickstarter game was returned in full after cancellation, so they burned money on this whole project including the failed kickstarter and got no money at all for their work.
b) Their first mobile phone was avialable for a very short time before being pulled for 0.99 cent to remove ads. According to Hasan, everyone who bought it is eligable for a full refund. So again, no money made.
c) Their next phone game was free. No money for this project as well.

2. According to Hasan their studio was smaller in the past than now. So how could they grow with no intake but only spent money, it absolutely makes no sense.

3. The haunting was given to CreateQ, which according to Hasan is a small 4 man studio. We know however already that this is BS and there is not CreateQ.

4. Then Hasan says the game will be released for free and Blue Box also acting as the publisher. As it was already mentioned here, where is the money coming from and now they also have the know how and workforce to self-publish?

The rest is just blah blah blah, the interview didn't even mention anything about the game at all...
That has been explained before, they have money thanks to government grants in new technologies. In Spain is common practice in cinema and now also in videogames, and I imagine public grants for that will be higher in Denmark.

Last edited:
And no surprise to anyone, Moriarty is still a complete fucking dipshit.
Do you ever have anything that isn't negative to contribute here?
Literally every post I see you make in this thread is somehow destructive or trying to bring someone down.
Can't imagine being this bothered by a topic and still stick around all the time you have to keep at it for so long :messenger_grinning_smiling:

Just chill a bit man :messenger_sunglasses:(y)

That has been explained before, they have money thanks to government grants in new technologies. In Spain is common practice in cinema and now also in videogames, and I imagine public grants for that will be higher in Denmark.
They are in the Netherlands and just because other countries do have such a system means that Netherlands also have it. That is highly speculative.
Also even if there is such a system, you can surely not work from this system for over 5 years with no real output, otherwise everyone would just pretend to make games and have a happy life.

CuNi

They are in the Netherlands and just because other countries do have such a system means that Netherlands also have it. That is highly speculative.
Also even if there is such a system, you can surely not work from this system for over 5 years with no real output, otherwise everyone would just pretend to make games and have a happy life.

Because googling is hard I guess.
The Dutch have a very good paying support initiative for game startups etc.

SkylineRKR

Its not speculative. Start ups are being funded over here lol. Besides, the European Union itself can provide funds for it as well.

And we don't know what their goal is. They might have good intent and just fail to deliver each time, they might get some form of continous funding as long as they can show they are working on something. I don't know strict the rules are.

Last edited:
Lol, even if the government is funding, do you really think they will invest more than 5 years with this kind of output? Don't you think they have to show something what they do with all the money. That is working perhaps for 1 and 2 years, but then the government will find out that you are either a total fraud or just unable to make a good product and cut your funding.

If it would be so easy to get government fonds without any meaningful outcome everyone would be doing that. Lets be honest the games which can be checked from Bluebox should take a good developer not more than 1 or 2 days max. Do you really think the government have enough money to fund every wannabe game developer?

SkylineRKR

Lol, even if the government is funding, do you really think they will invest more than 5 years with this kind of output? Don't you think they have to show something what they do with all the money. That is working perhaps for 1 and 2 years, but then the government will find out that you are either a total fraud or just unable to make a good product and cut your funding.

If it would be so easy to get government fonds without any meaningful outcome everyone would be doing that. Lets be honest the games which can be checked from Bluebox should take a good developer not more than 1 or 2 days max. Do you really think the government have enough money to fund every wannabe game developer?

If it works like any other sector they'll fund a good business plan. If BBGS has one, idk. But they can boast they're being supported by Sony.

I think if Hasan is real he has not the talent to make a good business plan and even if, he would have needed to present a good business plan for his other projects as well and the government will have realized what happened with the project. I mean even if he somehow was able to convince them for his second project the government also saw how that went up in flames and I am sure, they would not have said yes a third time even with a good business plan. I mean this is like his fifth try, how patient do you think the government is? And what kind of Sony support? A blog post? That is not really support. I hope you are not one of those people who really believe Sony became interested in them after all their failure and decided to support them.

I know that we have the teaser in he future game show trailer, but I still believe there is a chance that it is showing up in ONL instead, considering its hosted by Geoff.

LixhulHot

Banned
It’s a supposed indie dev that has a ton of cash behind them. The curiosity is the how’s and why’s.

-7+ studios working on it
-Blue box having worked on games with other developers that is not yet explained
-Finishing and giving away full games for free
-The demo having a lot better graphics than team fake expected
-It being next-gen exclusive
-the strange interviews and reactions from everyone in the industry

That plus a lot more, shows it’s a lot bigger than some perceive.

Dude, just no. Look we all would like to see Silent Hill, this isn't it.

My original point stands. The ONLY reason people think it is Silent Hill is because of the title. He announced "S_____L to be revealed for PS5 soon". That's it. Everything else has been looked through that perspective. I guarantee you can look at ANY game title and see links to those too. Pick Barbie and you'll find "links". It's just idiocracy that this has gone on for so long.

You're being played big time and you're eating the cake. They just revealed an "APP" that will reveal everything, turned out to be complete utter fakeness of graphic assets you can buy online. In fact it all is.

ParaSeoul

My original point stands. The ONLY reason people think it is Silent Hill is because of the title. He announced "S_____L to be revealed for PS5 soon". That's it. Everything else has been looked through that perspective. I guarantee you can look at ANY game title and see links to those too. Pick Barbie and you'll find "links". It's just idiocracy that this has gone on for so long.

You're being played big time and you're eating the cake. They just revealed an "APP" that will reveal everything, turned out to be complete utter fakeness of graphic assets you can buy online. In fact it all is.
It hasn't been confirmed whether or not the teaser was stock assets or not. You're ignoring how an app like that can even be released on PS5. Or how Sony has not responded at all to any of this outside of some cryptic tweets from Cory Barlog and Shuhei Yoshida. This is now being reported on by the bigger gaming sites and Sony is still silent. You cannot tell me thats not strange to you.

DarthPutin

I think if Hasan is real he has not the talent to make a good business plan and even if, he would have needed to present a good business plan for his other projects as well and the government will have realized what happened with the project
Why do you think he needed sponsorship to make shovelware in his spare time? Mayhaps now he found someone dumb enough for this latest project (at least public interest is there), but even that is unclear before we see decent full time AA game... And it certainly won't be ready for 2022. I mean, he didn't have enough to make trailer!

bitbydeath

Gold Member

I included some of the reasons why people suspect Abandoned is representative of something larger. If you’re going to respond you should address them directly because that is what is known.

Fushitsusha

Banned
The Nuare video had like 60 ticks in the video which if acts as a countdown, means August 25 I believe. With the strange edits and cuts, they might release the complete video where it was always known to be Koji/SH.

With how much Geoff has been stalking Kojima more than usual lately and inserting himself to this Abandoned/Blue Box since day 1, something seems to be happening.

Last edited:

Geoff seems to think ONL is on Wednesday. :pie_thinking:

I am sure that is the filler stuff that is announced first. It’s not like he will announce the big surprises before the actual show.

but perhaps they announce a new look at death stranding DC and Kojima will use this opportunity as an “I have a one more thing” style announcement.

Last edited:
Top Bottom